What's new

Christians angry protests Indian forces’ brutality

Asian.Century

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Christians protest against Indian forces’ brutality

QUETTA: Members of the Christian community took out a procession here on Monday to condemn Indian security forces’ atrocities in held Kashmir. They demanded that the United Nations and other international human rights organisations take notice of the killing of innocent Kashmiris and brutal use of force by Indian security forces.

Carrying banners and placards inscribed with anti-Indian government slogans, hundreds of people marched on different roads of the city. They chanted slogans against the Indian government and its security forces.

Addressing the protesters, MNA Khalil George Bhutto criticised Indian security forces for using brutal force against innocent Kashmiris who were protesting against the killing of Kashmiri militant Burhan Wani. He said Indian forces had killed over 40 Kashmiris over the past two weeks.

He said Indian forces’ atrocities against Kashmiris had been continuing for the past 65 years, but the people of Kashmir had refused to abandon their struggle for the right to self-determination to decide the fate of Kashmir.

He said the Christian community of the country was with Kashmiri people and supported their struggle.

Published in Dawn, July 19th, 2016

http://www.dawn.com/news/1271701/christians-protest-against-indian-forces-brutality

Like we care what they have to say.

You should have been more clear , Its Pakistani Christians.
In India we christian s just call our selfs INDIANS.

You should have been more clear , Its Pakistani Christians.
In India we christian s just call our selfs INDIANS.

Well in India, Christians are regularly burnt, hated and disregarded as low lifes....the story of brutality by Indian Govt. is same in Indian false occupation of Jammu & Kashmir as well as treatment of Chritians in India itself.

Well in India, Christians are regularly burnt, hated and disregarded as low lifes....the story of brutality by Indian Govt. is same in Indian false occupation of Jammu & Kashmir as well as treatment of Chritians in India itself.
Bull shit!!!!! i am a catholic , i have never faced any persecution. yes there are incidents but they are such which are to be expected in a country as large and as diverse as ours.
If some are persecuted in some way they have the judiciary to fall back on . I would go as far as to say that i am more comfortable being a catholic here than in some parts of the US.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom