What's new

Chris Brown dressed as Taliban for Halloween

A.Rafay

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

Did Chris Brown Google "people with similar popularity ratings to Chris Brown" for Halloween costume ideas last night? That's the only explanation for why America's most unsavory R&B singer decided to dress up as a Taliban fighter for Rihanna's Halloween party at Greystone Manor in West Hollywood.

Chris Brown confidently strutted the streets on Halloween dressed up just like everyone else in his holiday costume, only, his choice to dress like the Taliban caused quite the commotion among his fans and the media.
Fully suited with a turban and a (probably) fake gun, Brown walked in Hollywood, Calif., on Wednesday and later on posted a photo on his Instagram of him and his group of friends who were also dressed as "Arab terrorists," in the words of The Huffington Post.

Brown, most recently under fire for getting a tattoo that eerily resembled the bloodied face of onetime girlfriend Rihanna, donned a full headscarf, robe, fake beard and bullet chain with a crew of similarly attired peers for the party.

To announce one charming group photo of his posse holding fake guns aloft in the parking lot, he tweeted, "Ain't nobody [messing] wit my clique!!!!"

It's hard to muster much fresh outrage at new stories of Chris Brown doing something to imply violence and jaw-dropping misogyny. But he sure is making a spirited go at it.

chris-brown-dresses-up-as-a-taliban-for-halloween.jpg

Within moments of the photo being uploaded online, users began talking about his "ignorance" in choosing the costume.
TMZ posted a photo of Brown with his costume on their Twitter account with the caption, "Chris Brown Terrorizes Hollywood...in Taliban Costume," and one user commented, "This guy's level of sorriness and ignorance might not have a ceiling."
On Brown's own Twitter page, his fans commented on the photo and some of the posts included, "@chrisbrown I'm f---ken done!!!" "y'all are too much" and "#DEATH!!!! I AM DONE!"
However, Brown's mother, Joyce Hawkins, came in defense of her son and tweeted the following:
"Halloween is for fun nothing more nothing more than just fun. Get a life please."
What do you think?

Read more at Chris Brown's Halloween Taliban Costume Stirs Frenzy About Appropriateness [PHOTO] : Celebrities : Enstarz

That's an Arab dashdash (that's the name I know), and not a Taliban dress (shalwar Kamees typically).

On another note, a guy is holding a M-4 in the first pic, this proves that US supports them and supplies them!!!:lol:

So that mean american are accepting that taliban have become their nightmare..........

Wait for somtimes they are going to make costume for it .............. hell they can spread fear sitting thousands of miles aways without any support of media.....................

;)

well this proves that taliban have scared the c**p out of every one of them

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom