What's new

chinese withdrawal

You are typical pakistani , so dumb to comprehend that no structure will be dismantled as demanded by Chinese for returning back.

Personal attacks result in an infraction here , not your typical forums .

Read the reports for enlightenment . No immediate word doesn't mean that no conditions were met .

WELL DONE BOTH SIDES FOR SEEING SENSE.

Well done to india politicians who did not panic AND remained calm & mature. not rushing to militay option
FINALLY i hope our pak brothers are not too disappointed AT THE CHINEASE ALLIES and their sudden BACKING DOWN.

I herd the chineae OVERHEAD the GURKHAS & SIKHS regiments where coming AND decided to STAND DOWN :victory:

Actually it's you (and other Indians) who feel so humiliated now because you really thought India was some kind of shupa-powa!
:omghaha:

What kind of shupa powa is China ....walked all alone 19 Km back with all the humiliations.....sorry for you....by the way what happen to those island...looks like shupa powa will never get them back from Japanese
:omghaha:

Personal attacks result in an infraction here , not your typical forums .

Read the reports for enlightenment . No immediate word doesn't mean that no conditions were met .

My fellow citizen was immature to personally attack you. Pray tell, do you believe that the PLA or the CCP wouldn't have capitilised on any stand down on the Indian army side ? I mean they did withdraw before winter? I only expected a stand down from the PLA come mid winter

well if you check old threads and posts about this issue, many indian members wanted to attack china :ashamed:

you all got it wrong.. Indian leaders were always in command. Indian PM did say that issue is local and will be solved diplomatically which happened ...

Now we can't say that about leader from our adjoiing countries if they have so much faith in their diplomacy !
Maybe you are correct. But its time for the Indians to stop responding to him. He is able to get Indians to waste 27 pages of time talking to him. I'm not sure when comes out on top with this China-India stand off. But when it comes to this thread, @HongWu owns the rest of Indian posters.

dude give some burnol to him while you are at it :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Pray tell, do you believe that the PLA or the CCP wouldn't have capitilised on any stand down on the Indian army side ? I mean they did withdraw before winter

Haven't I already made it clear , mate ?

All's well that ends well!!! Am just glad that good sense prevailed... Both sides helped de-escalate a silly local problem quickly and that is quite an achievement on part of both sides!

It shows so much more that the language of diplomacy is so much more well accepted and appreciated than the language of gun and it is nice to see India and China resolve it on our own, without letting any external factors influence it... Really proud of this achievement!

I maybe a bit slow. Please enlighten me buddy. Clarify your position

They came in a territory which is disputed between both countries , when asked to go back , they present the Indians with some demands .

Now they have withdrawn , do you think they went back without having any conditions met ?

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom