What's new

chinese withdrawal

The 3 captured Soldiers are believed to be from the 54th Infantry regiment of PLAGF.

:omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:

China did wham-bam on India and walked away having gotton what we wanted.

End to Indo-China face-off in sight

The two sides are expected to arrive at an agreement with New Delhi thinking about agreeing to go slow on construction of bunkers in the disputed area and Beijing reciprocating by pulling back its troops to their original position across the Line of Actual Control (LAC).

So, an agreement was reached without a Western intervention! That's amazing. I think both nations achieved their political objectives. India and China have developed a strong economic ties and if that conflict continued then it might cause a lot of confusion and anger on both sides :/

:yay: :yay: :yay:

After some strong-arming by PLA, India agreed to China's demands on the bunkers. And now you Indians can go back to crying because you are still a defecating, starving and molesting country. No shupa-powa in sight!

The two sides are expected to arrive at an agreement with New Delhi thinking about agreeing to go slow on construction of bunkers in the disputed area and Beijing reciprocating by pulling back its troops to their original position across the Line of Actual Control (LAC).

LMAO.. chinese people can be persevering :lol:

After some strong-arming by PLA, India agreed to China's demands on the bunkers. And now you Indians can go back to crying because you are still a defecating, starving and molesting country. No shupa-powa in sight!

Itbi going back to its place...who where near your tent. We are still controlling dbo. Dont repeat your bs.

So, an agreement was reached without a Western intervention! That's amazing. I think both nations achieved their political objectives. India and China have developed a strong economic ties and if that conflict continued then it might cause a lot of confusion and anger on both sides :/

I hope you do understand that you are telling that to a war Moron ;)

come on we are just having fun annoying indian members no one in china or the rest of the world really takes this incident seriously

We know that and the reaction you see on this thread is just the same. We dont believe chinese are our enemies (atleast i dont) and there is a lot of scope of partnership between these two countries.

Dear you have become laughing stock on this thread. More you post more the Indians will amuse. So do yourself a favor and stop this BS.

Look at the Indians going more and more inferior when they realize they are no shupa-powa like they imagined. China came, took our pound of flesh and India had no choice but to comply. :lol::lol::lol:

what are u rambling about ? give details !
It's not ramblings.
3 Chinese soldiers who crossed over into India yesterday a few km from the stand-off point were captured and repatriated back after interrogation.
It was not made public as India media will blow it out of proportion and will say now Chinese are intruding in another sector.

:omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:

Your government submitted to Chinese demands like a timid child but you clowns are still boasting like you're the shupa-powa!

Damn... you posted the same on this thread. I was at a pain to point out the bold part for you. That my friend is called as a face saver.

We know that and the reaction you see on this thread is just the same. We dont believe chinese are our enemies (atleast i dont) and there is a lot of scope of partnership between these two countries.

Dear you have become laughing stock on this thread. More you post more the Indians will amuse. So do yourself a favor and stop this BS.

let him continue.. He is a good joker.. I want some entertainment before I start this gruelling work from Monday !

No, both sides withdrew from DBO.
NOT COMPLETELY only the tents from both sides have been pulled back neither the ITBP nor the PLA is going to stop patrolling that area .the STATUS before april 15 has been revoked to avoid further escalation.

This means that India never really believed that DBO was 20 km inside pure Indian territory, and that they now agree that DBO is a part of the disputed region.
acc to Indian perception dbo sector is very much INDIAN part.but in negotiations the other side also has a say, in this case which is different.since the LAC is not defined an inbetween solution has been found out .

Since previously, the Indian government was adamant that DBO was not in the disputed region but rather fully within Indian territory.
entire lac is disputed in various sectors acc to different perceptions.

Back
Top Bottom