What's new

Chinese were considered white until 18th century

For thousands of years we gave the west the compass, printing, gunpowder, art of war etc and up until recent times we werent given much in return. Europeans and americans can keep talkong but in 50yrs time they will be a mulatto country while east asia remains the same.

Meamwhile indians are furious! More white countries for them to suck up to!

The Qing dynasty was nomadic empire from Manchuria so they are like the Mongols or Huns which can into Europe. Ming dynasty would probably be different.

Do you not know their residence in Manchuria before they ascended the throne, it's a well known tourist spot, does it look nomadic to you? And if you've been in China, how could you not know you can't tell a Han Chinese from a Manchu, and even Mongols, depending on where they are from. Various Mongols and Turkic tribes have diverse phenotypes.
You are clearly a false flag!

wKgBEFt5ZaGAR9HKAApDA7fBqUE20.jpeg

Last edited:
Even in the beginning of Revolution industry, many europeans see East Asian highly, in this regard Chinese.

Just look at some quotes about China in 19th century from Napoleon Bonaparte (French Emperor at that time)
View attachment 761544View attachment 761545

And Chinese itself seeing them much superior than the west at that time

Only after Opium War in 1850s, everything change

More because of the size (geography, population) and heritage of China. They don't see superiority of the people.

After industrial revolution 1, white see themself superior.

Do you not know their residence in Manchuria before they ascended the throne, it's a well known tourist spot, does it look nomadic to you? And if you've been in China, how could you not know you can't tell a Han Chinese from a Manchu, and even Mongols, depending on where they are from. Various Mongols and Turkic tribes have diverse phenotypes.

View attachment 761563
The Manchus didn't consider Gun power weapons as Elite, only Calvary with Green banner Han infantry as support. They created a huge empire as a result but was outdated when the British came with opium.

View attachment 761563
I think you do not know the history of China well. Nurhaci was trained and heavily influenced by a Chinese general when young. Even the Qing dynasty he started are heavily influenced by Chinese culture from dragon robe to Chinese style palace.

In fact, Nuharci employed large number of Chinese advisor when explanding his empire.

If I want to put it blindly, Manchu are basically copying large number of Chinese culture. The only thing, they never copy from Chinese is Chinese characters. As Manchurian are more closely associate with Mongolian. Manchu decide to adopt the Mongolian script for their language instead of Chinese character who like their forefather Jin ,did that.

Who gives a damn if some inbred redneck or tryhard who missed the memo that the mediteranian isnt the center of human civilization, considers you "white"?

For thousands of years we gave the west the compass, printing, gunpowder, art of war etc and up until recent times we werent given much in return. Europeans and americans can keep talkong but in 50yrs time they will be a mulatto country while east asia remains the same.

Meamwhile indians are furious! More white countries for them to suck up to!
Seriously compass and art of war? The Anglo Saxon and German races are the best at war. This is why they conquered 85% of the world whereas East Asians stayed where they're at. This is why NATO which is basically the white countries giving the middle finger to Arabs and East Asians saying we are the military might of the world. These white people made everything from cars to computers to planes to trains to products that remove surface stains. Literally the whole economy of Gulf Arabia is being ran by Anglo Saxon white people.

After I arrived in US back in 90s, when I first played soccer in school with some friends, we were divided into two teams: skin or shirt. I was in the skin team. After taking off my shirt, they said I was whiter than the white. :D Of course, lack of sunshine was the main reason.

Seriously compass and art of war? The Anglo Saxon and German races are the best at war. This is why they conquered 85% of the world whereas East Asians stayed where they're at. This is why NATO which is basically the white countries giving the middle finger to Arabs and East Asians saying we are the military might of the world. These white people made everything from cars to computers to planes to trains to products that remove surface stains. Literally the whole economy of Gulf Arabia is being ran by Anglo Saxon white people.

I think the whole economy of Gulf Arabia is actually run by Indians and Pakistanis, and you can see it by just walking around.

the invention came at cost of other nations and resources. one e.g usa is built on black slavery. the chinese he did his industrialization graft himself, it is true kissinger gave transfer of tech etc but Chinese did the hard graft. study the inventors lives carefully some of them were dabbling in sorcery to gain knowledge.

East Asians have no body odor, less hairy, higher IQ, clean skin
And more sane & restrained,disciplined,less lazy, less of a criminal than the western demography,the western population make any region far less safe and violent compared to that in the East .Westerners cause all the trouble and disorder in Korea or Japan.
Asians hasn't invested or educated people in racism against western people, like the west did to psychologically oppress Asians,the west actually did it intentionally when they saw the celestial empire didn't respected the west . I think it's high time Asians do note the flaws for when Europeans sprouts anti Asian rhetoric and their lackey lot parrot their masters.

East Asians also have less variety, smaller bodies, less personality, same exact faces, smaller you know what, down syndrome type facial features which they enhance to look normal but end up looking like drag queens like k pop.
Looking similar isn't a bad thing as long as they fit a the ideal standard,I would rather be similar than different in a bad way; to asians ,white,indian/arab all look same ya know? ; less personality? just because one's tryhard,stupid enough to blabber incessantly out of cluelessness before being eventually put into his place ,doesn't mean that's good personality,just stupidity .
It's not part of every culture to act like a raging gorilla waggling thumping their chest,that's primitive and stupid.
Smaller body?ya mean lean body? East asians are definitely not small not on global standard,It's science that lean body looks more elegant not butch.

I don't think ya lot are any position to talk about east asian appearance moking kpop,that's just insecurity talkin,the world like people that look like kpop,k-beauty is the envy of the world .It's fact they are very popular with or without ps,but nothing can fix other lot to be more appealing or popular with other race.

When tiny Island Japan decided to play a little game of imperialism,it singlehandedly pushed Russia,Britain,US(also China though east asian),French ,Dutch colonialism out of Pacific,and fought US & Russia two major power in multi front war at once ( actually including china so 3 )before running out of resources. Anglo saxons aren't better in discipline,work-ethic,IQ, dutifulness, regimentation,and operational management,how can they be better at war? Barbarism & savagery might work for Vikings against some farmers population .
The anglosaxon-German advantage lies in decades of the early lead in R& D of warfare technology and development done on the back of loot of resources from global South,the industrialization using the tech imported from the east(china).

Last edited:
East Asians also have less variety, smaller bodies, less personality, same exact faces, smaller you know what, down syndrome type facial features which they enhance to look normal but end up looking like drag queens like k pop.
Research said people tend to have trouble in recognizing facial differences of other races. When I was a kid, I also thought westerners look same. Japanese are short in nature because they live in islands. Chinese are not short. Chinese were short because of lack of nutrition. Young generation are very tall.

Back
Top Bottom