What's new

Chinese Weapon Exports

Very Good Reply .

To protect their country during the Iran-Iraq War, and 70x DF-3 missiles could provide enough threats to others.

DF-3 belong to IRBM. (DF-3 > 2,650km, DF-3A > 3,500km)

2013712956577859.jpg

DongFeng IRBM & ICBM range:
10531054803_fd9724dbe7_o.jpg

(Numbers wrong)
10531056183_f9a2b4a1b6_o.jpg

10530813915_fb02c5cf6e_o.jpg

Saudi's DF-3 range:
css2_globe.jpg

F-7 fighter to -Bangladesh
-Pakistan
-Iran
-Nigeria
-Tarzania

K-8 Trainer -????

F-22P Frigate -Pakistan

Pattani OPV -RTN

HJT-8 ATGM - Sudan
- ATGM

FN-6 SAM - Sudan
K-8 trainer was jointly developed by Pakistan and China and a number of countries have them including Zimbabwe, Nigeria etc

no the project is still running but with limited funds we will probably see it in 5-8 years

Your poor financial condition says everything, Pakistan will be better off day by day with China. The only chance you get is to make peace with China.[/quote]
Man you gotta be kidding 5-8 years for a 155M Artillery :omghaha: are you too funny or too innocent Mr I seriously don't think that project is running any more in 5 to 8 years we can get many other Artillery guns with TOT @Aeronaut @DESERT FIGHTER @Icarus
My friends the project was of a Full Arty not SPH or SPG. But was scrapped and instead Turkish Arty of same class were produced locally That Panther Arty. This indicates that we had faced some technical issues maybe. But in future we can develop on our own with further knowledge we have gain by domestically producing turkish arty which BTW came with full TOT.

Last edited by a moderator:
China gives them the less advance weapons.

A good example is JF-17 or MBT-2000.

The JF-17 has performance similar to J-7/MiG-21, and not as airworthy as J-10, while MBT-2000 uses less advance armor than Type 96G.
The JF-17 which is used by PAF is more or less similar to F-16 in performance! The FC-1 maybe less capable as it has all Chinese Subsystems but ours have Western and Local made Subsystems. And BTW JF-17 is a 4th gen A/c and J-10 is 4.5++ gen A/C so there is a difference in class And MBT 2000 is a third gen. tank But the Al Khalid that Pakistan produces is actually ranked as 10th or 11th best tank out there. Its more capable then the MBT 2000 it has French FCS subsystem and French image sights Pakistan's systems such as its Rahber IBMS, Smooth-bore 125mm Gun,Autoloader, APS etc etc and many more. Its Armour is Pakistani Composite armour etc.

That is how we have developed its further updated varients on our own like Al Khalid I and II.

Mr Muppet a few dollars is not alot ! and it took you 4 decades to catch upto the same per capita income with Pakistan... thanks to russia etc in the 90s when Pakistan was sanctioned by USA... Not to forget the WOT tht has crippled our economy in the last decade... another funny fact is ur "punny" non existing middle class... compare tht with 45+ % or 80 million strong middle class in Pakistan... i can pull alot of stats and rub them in your face.... hell half ur country doesnt even have electric connections... so spare us ur bs.
and toilets....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-17377895

Now poverty....

http://www.brecorder.com/top-news/1-front-top-news/112743-poverty-high-in-bangladesh-india-hdi.html

https://defence.pk/threads/indian-poverty-levels-higher-than-pakistans-says-un-report.245206/

I would test the stuff for lead poisoning.

And if any of my Chinese stuff is to go by, probably break down in two months.

I would test the stuff for lead poisoning.

And if any of my Chinese stuff is to go by, probably break down in two months.

majority chinese arms exports are to terrorists and unstable countries baring a few - no one gives a hoot of what happens to the users anyways.

majority chinese arms exports are to terrorists and unstable countries baring a few - no one gives a hoot of what happens to the users anyways.

In a way, you have to admire how China does business. Give weapons to Genocidal maniacs like Sudan.

Unlike rest of us fools who care about human rights, they get to business. I mean, their government has no compunction of using their people as fodder. It's in their history. So logic tells they will merely view other Humans as just that, more fodder

In a way, you have to admire how China does business. Give weapons to Genocidal maniacs like Sudan.

Unlike rest of us fools who care about human rights, they get to business. I mean, their government has no compunction of using their people as fodder. It's in their history. So logic tells they will merely view other Humans as just that, more fodder
HAHA, ur guys just back to Earth from Mars . Didn't know American also supported Afghan Taliban and export weapons with China and Pakistan together.
10569243696_bc8e6e9492_o.gif

10569493983_78a9cd0396_o.jpg

Anyway China export weapons and earn $$$, u just buy foreign weapons and pay $$$. The poor laugh at other get rich to earn lots of money, extreme ridiculous !

That's all.

@cnleio.

Yaaaaaawwwwwwnnnnnnn.

When you Chinese have better, wittier, insults to come back with, please do inform me. Seems you guys are as exciting as snails racing with all the Chinese posters here put together.

Must be all that Communism. I swear the China bots here must have the same prime directive from a hive intelligence. Their attacks lack substance, and act juvenile as possible.

@cnleio.

Yaaaaaawwwwwwnnnnnnn.

When you Chinese have better, wittier, insults to come back with, please do inform me. Seems you guys are as exciting as snails racing with all the Chinese posters here put together.

Must be all that Communism. I swear the China bots here must have the same prime directive from a hive intelligence. Their attacks lack substance, and act juvenile as possible.

The smart Chinese export weapons to foreigners, then they become big arms seller.8-)
The "intelligent" Indian only buy foreign weapons, then they become the biggest arms buyer.:p:

World Arms Industry :coffee:
10569421294_9a29c31768_o.jpg

10569420344_d1b487c9c5_o.jpg

@cnleio. Very helpful chart. Thank you.

My point still stands. China will never become a super power like United States have. They will never influence the world like United |states have.

My point still stands that you sell weapons to genocidal regimes. Just like United states did. Except united states will always be better than you.

@cnleio. Very helpful chart. Thank you.

My point still stands. China will never become a super power like United States have. They will never influence the world like United |states have.

My point still stands that you sell weapons to genocidal regimes. Just like United states did. Except united states will always be better than you.

Stop the barking, and continued your licking to the US. That is Indian style, Indian style woof woof...

Back
Top Bottom