What's new

CHINESE WAR DEADLINE EXPIRES- THEY JUST CAN'T STOP THEIR HUMILIATON

We will bring up 1971 & post some pictures of that famous surrender. Yeah buddy, we all know the game. :cheers:

hqdefault.jpg
2_650_101912082526.jpg

Except, even India government doesn't claim that road was built on Indian's territory. It only claims it is built on the "dispute area" between China and Bhutan, and it was invited by Bhutanese government to interfere, which Bhutanese so far has not backed India up.

Our government doesn't, I know.

But what if? Hypothetically.

That's exactly the situation we are facing now. Or rather Bhutan is.

We really have enough issues to deal with if we weren't called and our interests were not harmed here, we won't have intervened.

What your CCP calls as Chinese territory is suddenly a new claim outside China. It didn't exist. On the other hand PLA has taken territories of Bhutan on northern borders. Now this is like a hostage situation; pay up in cash or kind or we won't release.

It doesn't suit someone the size, prominence and importance like China.

As you grow in stature and position, other countries will look towards you as a leader.

These antics of CCP are really not doing justice to an ancient civilisation like China.

After getting kicked by a indian soldier, they might have well revised their deadline

So when is the next.deadline ?

Chinese deadlines and game of thrones...Both are exciting and I am looking forward to them...Lol

Chini one child army is too scared to fight India in the Himalayas in the absence his mom and his mobile phone .

Had it been Pakistan , she would have started the war on the same day and finished it next day after a call from Washington .

The Chinese wanted the world to believe they were the next global superpower....... :woot::woot:

China assumes that its size gives it a larger margin of error.
It was really juvenile of the Chinese official to suggest a war or incursion on the Sino-Indian border.
At the same time plethora of optimism on Indian side is also not a good sign. Chinese Govt by nature is very unpredictable.
Nehru underestimated them!

The way Chinese members are slithering their way around and Pak members helping them... made for each other.

India really need to thank China. When have you heard of a winning a conflict without doing nothing? Thanks China

But IA better stay vigilant. Psych ops is a tactic by Sun Tzu. 62, never forget.

Two weeks and two days ago I posted this thread:

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/late...e-military-operation-within-two-weeks.511096/

The Chinese had said on the 7th of August that a limited war "within 2 weeks" was possible, that time has come and gone and still the most the Chinese have done is create cringe-worthy prpoganda videos and throw some stones at ITBP police officers.

At first I was a little wary of the Chinese but with the endless "warnings" and their childish antics I cannot put it any other way- the Chinese have utterly humiliated themselves and their credibility is totally gone. Never again will any Indian military planner fear the Chinese nor will India ever again back down in front of these thugs when threatened.

The constant barrage of threats was amusing to begin with but now it is just boring, all the while the Indian side has remain silent, quietly confident. What is it they say- empty vessels make the loudest sounds?

The Chinese wanted the world to believe they were the next global superpower....... :woot::woot:
The Chinese tried to capture dokalam and use it as a strategic point to dominate India's silliguri corridor, one needs to be wary of the fact that LoC has been hot for the past one year now. China in an attempt to deviate India from it's intense measures to make Pakistan pay for its nefarious activities along the LC tried a very calculated move(as per them) to open another front on India's eastern border. They weren't expecting Indian govt and army to response so strongly yet maturely, there move has now backfired massively and are now looking for a face saving measure to get out this plight.
We can expect a short military operation from China so that they can feed more propaganda to its local audience but Indian army has already upped the ante and the troops are already in position to repulse any possible Chinese military strike.

Kid they will attack you and beat you like lame dog just wait and watch they are showing to the world that they have patience and gave India every chance to retreat.
Dream on my Pakistani. Trust me you and chines do not have guts and ball to fight against our power full forces. dono khakh mein mil jaogay. You both are coward. Bahadur never bark. When time comes you will be the witness. Eventually you will find out.

yes indeed :D

doraemon-maquina-tiempo.png
Why did you have to bring your family in discussion.

What your CCP calls as Chinese territory is suddenly a new claim outside China. It didn't exist. On the other hand PLA has taken territories of Bhutan on northern borders. Now this is like a hostage situation; pay up in cash or kind or we won't release.

Buddy, you may want to get your fact straight. In that particular part of LOC/Border, Indian army has been facing Chinese for DECADES. Just look at the bunkers, roads built on India side, were Indian guarding its territory against Bhutanese army? Your claim of "hostage situation" is laughable, as it can be applied to any international relationship. :partay:

As for other disputed area, just better leave them to China and Bhutan to take care, as those disputes have nothing to do with India. They had 24 rounds of talk already, and they will eventually come to consensus. India should really just mind its own business, and there are already plenty of problems in hand already.

Our government doesn't, I know.

But what if? Hypothetically.

Your hypothesis doesn't make sense at all in current situation.

A better analogy is:

I walked into your backyard and setup a tent there, claiming your backyard was a dispute property with the other neighbor who refused to back me up. I taunted you to hit me, but you did not just grab your shotgun and point at my head, instead just warned me. I laughed at you for no balls. Who is the thug? You or me?

Buddy, you may want to get your fact straight. In that particular part of LOC/Border, Indian army has been facing Chinese for DECADES. Just look at the bunkers, roads built on India side, were Indian guarding its territory against Bhutanese army? Your claim of "hostage situation" is laughable, as it can be applied to any international relationship. :partay:

I know we have been facing each other for decades and there are border posts with border troops and related infrastructure.

I am referring to the bone of contention for the northern territories of Bhutan.

As for other disputed area, just better leave them to China and Bhutan to take care, as those disputes have nothing to do with India. They had 24 rounds of talk already, and they will eventually come to consensus. India should really just mind its own business, and there are already plenty of problems in hand already.

We got in only because Bhutanese asked us.

There is enough landmass with China and no issue there.

The past cannot be changed but future can always be reached peacefully.

I walked into your backyard and setup a tent there, claiming your backyard was a dispute property with the other neighbor who refused to back me up. I taunted you to hit me, but you did not just grab your shotgun and point at my head, instead just warned me. I laughed at you for no balls. Who is the thug? You or me?

You want Bhutan to negotiate because you won't listen to them and they cannot do anything but accept your terms forcefully.

Not happening.

We got in only because Bhutanese asked us.

There is enough landmass with China and no issue there.

The past cannot be changed but future can always be reached peacefully.

The problem is Bhutanese government refused to acknowledge that publicly. I agree all territorial disputes should be settled by peaceful means.

You want Bhutan to negotiate because you won't listen to them and they cannot do anything but accept your terms forcefully.

Not happening.

China and Bhutan have held 24 rounds of talks already. Had India not interfered, they should have settled all their disputes by now. You may want to read what Bhutanese have to say about this issue, rather than rely on notoriously sensational and inaccurate Indian MSM, a good place to start, read a Indian magazine, The Week.

http://www.theweek.in/theweek/cover/dangerous-liaison.html

Or this:
http://wangchasangey.blogspot.com/2017/08/the-status-of-doklam-and-other-disputed.html

Back
Top Bottom