What's new

Chinese vice president meets Vietnamese president on relations

Of course, I like it. If ur imagination becomes true, our star would be the biggest one in the flag :azn:. u should start to learn Tieng Viet from now on.:azn: It'll be an essential condition to live in and (in ur case) visit chai-nờ (china).
Hopefully as a result, your Vietnam will become China's sixth star for real. Whether you like it or not. ^_^

---------- Post added at 03:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:01 AM ----------

I'm glad to see that you are enjoying this flag is your country's future flag. ^_^ "Vietnam" province here we come.

Of course, I like it. If ur imagination becomes true, our star would be the biggest one in the flag :azn:. u should start to learn Tieng Viet from now on.:azn: It'll be an essential condition to live in and (and in ur case) visit chai-nờ (china).

I think you should start learning 中文 the way many of your beautiful girls have done so.

Many Vietnamese come to China and decide to stay, because they enjoy it so much here.

I think you should start learning 中文 the way many of your beautiful girls have done so.

Many Vietnamese come to China and decide to stay, because they enjoy it so much here.

Southern china was land of us.
Over millions immigrant Chinese living in Vietnam and speaking and writing Vietnamese.:P

Huh? What?

It's stating in our History book Đại Viet sử lược大越的史 , I guess with your name you may pro Chinese from Sài Gòn and your parents evacuated from 1975.

Do it, chinese. We're waiting for this day. Hoping u can make ur delirium become true soon :woot:

When you have money..does that mean you have to spend right away??? same for our water, we dont have to use it too soon as political weapon against some insignificant issues...but the water valve will tighten proportional to Vietnam's actions and to deter future Vietnam's behavior :lol:...we evil Chinese just love to have the control of the source of red river :lol:

You guys first claimed the South China Sea is the East Vietnam Sea, then what should be the East China Sea? Northeast Vietnam Sea??? :rofl:

No, let china and Japan do it in East China sea or may with other name South West Japan SEA.:undecided:

Not again, don't tell me that i am also a Viet. :sick:
Oh at least your're Loser to Nothern Chinese base on Wu Yue history :P

We admit that VN conquered Champa and Khmer land , and Champa and Khmer don't feel proud of VN history, but Southern Chinese seems so happy when defeated by Nothern guys , poor you :P

Oh at least your're Loser to Nothern Chinese base on Wu Yue history :P

We admit that VN conquered Champa and Khmer land , and Champa and Khmer don't feel proud of VN history, but Southern Chinese seems so happy when defeated by Nothern guys , poor you :P

My ancestor came from the modern Hebei province, and they made their settlement to Jiangnan since 1126AD.

Most of the modern Wu Yue speakers came from Northern China, same for Minnanese and Cantonese.

Southern china was land of us.
Over millions immigrant Chinese living in Vietnam and speaking and writing Vietnamese.:P

they aren't immigrants, they were Vietnamese citizens since 19th century. they were born and raised in Vietnam, so it is actually racist of you to regard them as pure Chinese, and not Chinese-Vietnamese.

Vietnamese has immigrants going to China today, illegally, by jumping the border. They are purebred 100% Vietnamese born and raised in Vietnam.

they aren't immigrants, they were Vietnamese citizens since 19th century. they were born and raised in Vietnam, so it is actually racist of you to regard them as pure Chinese, and not Chinese-Vietnamese.

Vietnamese has immigrants going to China today, illegally, by jumping the border. They are purebred 100% Vietnamese born and raised in Vietnam.

No wonder the Hoa people always prefer to keep their Chinese identity.

No wonder the Hoa people always prefer to keep their Chinese identity.
That's one of reasons why they were killed in Indonesia and kicked out in VietNam-Cambodia :coffee:

US set up base in Aussie to monitor the Hoa in ASEAN now.

Back
Top Bottom