What's new

Chinese university 'expels' economist Xia Yeliang

Your beloved country is not in the traitors' hand, it's in your evil master's hand. the only people can sell the sovereignty is your master, not the so called traitors.

如果你是利益集團,我理解你的西斯地裡。如果你和我一樣是一介平民,我真的鄙視你,痛恨你的無知和可悲。如果你是五毛黨,那麼恭喜你收入增加了

Stop being an arse. What you said is exactly what you are missing all the time
Learn to accept our opinions. dont be naive!
The place where you are locating have nearly all the ills of what China has if not more - think about that!
We will not hestitate to slam against the bastards - non stop

I earn my own yuan and qualifications through legal means
I hate corruption and the rotten officers who are doing as much damage to my country as the traitors!

Grow up kid!

Stop being an arse. What you said is exactly what you are missing all the time
Learn to accept our opinions. dont be naive!
The place where you are locating have nearly all the ills China - think about that!
We will not hestitate to slam against the bastards - non stop

I earn my own yuan and qualifications through legal means
I hate corruption and the rotten officers who are doing as much damage to my country as the traitors!

Grow up kid!

love your country, come back, dont stay abroad.
[/QUOTE]

side with the evil gov is a traitor

get out of the hole, kid

you are violating your own principle of not accepting others opinion

evil only in your head!
haha, if you are innocent,not evil, you will not call people with different voice a traitor. what you said only applies to you. open mind and listen to different vioce. Hear the vioce of xiayeliang. he is really somebody. not like you, a beggar of CCP

haha, if you are innocent,not evil, you will not call people with different voice a traitor. what you said only applies to you. open mind and listen to different vioce. Hear the vioce of xiayeliang. he is really somebody. not like you, a beggar of CCP

that is not just a different voice. I doubt if you have seen / hear / read what this traitor has done.
his expulsion from Peking U is not because of his stupid acts but for not doing his job properly

I am a proud Chinese citizen
You are a beggar answering calls for your masters!

that is not just a different voice. I doubt if you have seen / hear / read what this traitor has done.
his expulsion from Peking U is not because of his stupid acts but for not doing his job properly

I am a proud Chinese citizen
You are a beggar answering calls for your masters!

poorly in his job? have you ever read his declaration? if he did bad in his job, is any one else bad too? were others been fired too? dont lie here, we both know the truth. you can cheat indians, pakistanis, yankees here, but you can not cheat chinese. we all know that professor was fired due to political reason.
you are not a pround chinese, you are a dog of ccp, biting others for CCP

Back
Top Bottom