What's new

Chinese TV programs about pakistan

Video showed Chinese spokes women stating China will continue her support of Pakistan in its struggle with anti-terrorism and urged the international community to step up of their support as well. She also mentioned that US's doubt on Pakistan is unfair. Around 10:04 they interviewed former Chinese ambassador to Pakistan and discussed the issue of Chinese engineer and workers being targeted by terrorists in Pakistan. He mentioned that majority of Pakistanis are very friendly towards Chinese however in certain remote area due to eduction level and foreign forces' manipulation certain anti-China pockets do exist.

Around 11:00 the video now shows ZTE Pakistan branch and they interviewed the president of this branch, he gave a glowing praise to his Pakistan security they hired in their HQ. You can hear that he does speak pretty good Chinese in the video. Interviewed ZTE staff mentioned they feel the security has been improved comparing to 2009, and they don't feel as scared when there is an explosion in the city. Then the video showed how ZTE Chinese staff worked ate with their Pakistanis coworkers, and one interviewed Chinese staff mention that wherever they go in Pakistan if they mention they are from China they felt people would just treat them a little better and a little bit more respect. Then the ZTE president also confirmed that the security measure adopted by Pakistan police for this company and staff are very professional and he feels very safe working in Pakistan.

First episode done :)

Ok, this part is kind of funny. Now the crew started to interview regular Pakistanis and ask them how to differentiate Pakistani from Indian. I guess you can understand what he said, I am not gonna repeat here but quite funny. In gist he believe Pakistanis are bigger (fatter), lighter complexion and Indians are thinner and smarter :D

Around 15:30 the video basically covers the creation of Pakistan and India as well as a brief history lesson for the last 60 years.

Just saw something I did not know before, at around 34:00 they showed the gun on top of Ahalid tank is actually remote controlled.

I think these pictures in that TV-program imply that Z.A.Bhuttoo strengthened friendship with China, while Mushy-the-traitor & Bainazeer went for American interests & didn't cater much to China...!!!
-

No point in posting this, many of us don't understand Mandarin...

I havent seen one Pakistani learning it - no offense to them, just something to point out- but please prove me wrong otherwise.

Futher to this, learning and understanding Chinese and Pakistani culture and language can only bring China and Pakistan even closer.

there are Pakistanis (in Pakistan and in China) who are learning Chinese......i know of 3 of them learning Chinese in the U.S. ! It's commonly taught in different universities around the world.

Great stuff...these cultural exchangez, language and communication ease and with thousands of Chinese in Pakistan, the people to people contact is increasing ever more.

Back
Top Bottom