What's new

Chinese-Turkish consortium signs Iraq oil deal

Guys, save your efforts for something more interesting, i will answer you for him= "What do you know about vietnam, nobody should talk about it except me"
Here is a bitter knowledge pill to help you with your ignorance illness about Viet Nam...

Orderly Departure from Vietnam: Cold War Anomaly or Humanitarian Innovation? -- Kumin 27 (1): 104 -- Refugee Survey Quarterly
While the initial flow had consisted primarily of ethnic Vietnamese from coastal areas of South Vietnam, by mid-1978, it was predominantly ethnic Chinese, or Hoa.
From 1975 to that date, there was a concerted effort by the Vietnamese government to expel ethnic Chinese from south Vietnam. It did not matter if the person was borned, raised and lived in Viet Nam all his life.

In January 1978, all ethnic Chinese in the South were required to register their citizenship. The results were never published; apparently, the majority registered as Chinese. In September 1976, Chinese newspapers in the South were closed, and shortly thereafter, Chinese schools. In early 1977, all Chinese in South Vietnam were asked to fill in printed forms in order to receive their (Vietnamese) citizenship cards. Those who refused lost their jobs, house registrations and food rations.5 In February 1977, the first border incidents in 30 years took place between Vietnam and China, and the apparently systematic expulsion of Chinese from the five provinces bordering China began in October 1977.6 By May 1978, over 100,000 had crossed the border.7 That same month, Vietnam introduced a single currency, effectively stripping the Chinese merchant class in the South of its assets, as conversion was compulsory but only a very limited amount could be converted.8 Around the same time, Vietnam made a failed attempt to deport from South Vietnam to Taiwan all those Chinese who were deemed not properly registered—around 52,000 persons.

If he and his family identified themselves as Chinese -- begone -- was the order. The 'boat people' exodus was just one of many avenues for the Vietnamese communist government to rid south Vietnam of Chinese influences, economic or otherwise. Still think your moral support for the communist regime in Viet Nam is worth it? If ignorance is bliss, then you must be a very happy Chinese.

does the vietnam bombing has anything to do with Chinese and Turks drilling Oil out of Iraq, I guees its the Chinese enjoying the fruit earned by US soldiers..Maybe that would allow China to get cheaper OIL and thus support uncle sam in UNSC sanctions against Iran..!!!

Hell of a funny thread..!

does the vietnam bombing has anything to do with Chinese and Turks drilling Oil out of Iraq, I guees its the Chinese enjoying the fruit earned by US soldiers..Maybe that would allow China to get cheaper OIL and thus support uncle sam in UNSC sanctions against Iran..!!!

Hell of a funny thread..!
It is funny...!!! And the truth is: That China is the direct beneficiary of America's adventure in Iraq. The Chinese members just do not like 'the truth' in any manifestation. But hey...Since when is a communist an honest person to start?

It is funny...!!! And the truth is: That China is the direct beneficiary of America's adventure in Iraq. The Chinese members just do not like 'the truth' in any manifestation. But hey...Since when is a communist an honest person to start?

china benefitted from iraq oil deals yes but only cause they out bid others no thanks to anyone.

also "Since when is a communist an honest person to start?"

logical fallacy.

yes, logical fallacy:

if saddam was still in power, we'd STILL be getting the oil deals, but cheaper.

Are Chinese officials still communist in the eyes of Vietnamese? The only true commies in existence are North Koreans, Lao and Cubans. Communism pretty much went extinct after the Soviet Union collapsed. Chinese and Viets alike, communism is only a pretext for corrupted dictators.

My concern with you is not to debate about whether the Vietnam War was right or wrong, but how you can adore the Americans so much after they slew your kind so indiscriminately. Even now, I see disgusting paradies of the Vietnam War filmed by Americans, where the soldiers literally enjoyed rolling over a Vietnamese kid who had nothing to do with the war.

Maybe they should've rode over you too. Only then, will you understand the agony of your kind.

anyone against south vietnam is a commie.

anyone against the US is either a terrorist, or a commie.

hahahahahahaha :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

btw how many south vietnamese presidents got shot by your "ally" the US and its associated CIA?

Are Chinese officials still communist in the eyes of Vietnamese? The only true commies in existence are North Koreans, Lao and Cubans. Communism pretty much went extinct after the Soviet Union collapsed. Chinese and Viets alike, communism is only a pretext for corrupted dictators.

My concern with you is not to debate about whether the Vietnam War was right or wrong, but how you can adore the Americans so much after they slew your kind so indiscriminately. Even now, I see disgusting paradies of the Vietnam War filmed by Americans, where the soldiers literally enjoyed rolling over a Vietnamese kid who had nothing to do with the war.

Maybe they should've rode over you too. Only then, will you understand the agony of your kind.

i would disagree on the part about corrupt dictators using communism in name with respect to china, its top leaders work very hard for the country as evident by economic growth and national development and for all the talk of censorship china is free-er today than anytime in the last 5000 years. go ahead and talk about corruption in the lower levels, that i agree with.

most corrupt dictators are not communist, and china has no dictator. what dictatorship peacefully changes leaderships every 5-10 years?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom