What's new

Chinese-Turkish consortium signs Iraq oil deal

Bro, whats you expected from a "South-Vietnamese" who hate China for the vanishing of his country, let him hide behind an American flag and pretend to be an American to spread his blind hate, you think he will ever dare to criticize us as a "viet", cos that will made him lost all his "Fake Pride" , he is nothing but a " Vietnamese traitor suffering identity crisis "

During US' Vietnam invasion, thanks to the extreme level of testosterone of rapist US marines, Amerisian race was created. Identity crisis is very important issue and needs to be solved by purification of blood.

Well, the interesting this is that the guy never thanks others.

A military professional should focus on the military affairs, but this guy is obsessed with China in a way that everywhere he trolls in non military affairs.

I never looked at it that way. I thought all Vietnamese were grateful to China for helping to reunify their country. I thought patriotism and unification came first. It never crossed my mind that former South Vietnamese may hold a grudge against China.
And you thought wrong...Badly and seriously wrong. I have been back to Viet Nam several times, North and South. My family are from North Viet Nam and we have ancestral ties to China. Many Viet families do and we are not ashamed but proud of those ties. But that does not translate to the subservient attitude you Chinese believe the rest of Asia should have to China. No Viet I know and became acquainted with, including NVA and VC vets, want to have that attitude. For post-1975 Viet Nam, it was the arrogance of the Russians and the Chinese that Viet Nam had to suffered under. The Soviet arrogance stemmed from military superiority. The Chinese arrogance -- cultural. Lay off swallowing the Chinese propaganda.

And you thought wrong...Badly and seriously wrong. I have been back to Viet Nam several times, North and South. My family are from North Viet Nam and we have ancestral ties to China. Many Viet families do and we are not ashamed but proud of those ties. But that does not translate to the subservient attitude you Chinese believe the rest of Asia should have to China. No Viet I know and became acquainted with, including NVA and VC vets, want to have that attitude. For post-1975 Viet Nam, it was the arrogance of the Russians and the Chinese that Viet Nam had to suffered under. The Soviet arrogance stemmed from military superiority. The Chinese arrogance -- cultural. Lay off swallowing the Chinese propaganda.

Try to know the real story.

Misunderstanding is not good.

Where do these beliefs originate? Chinese do not try and promote the Beijing Consensus. This is in contrast to U.S. behavior of forcing other countries to adopt the Washington Consensus (e.g. via IMF terms for loans) and sometimes at the point of a gun (e.g. Iraq and Afghanistan). If you don't like Chinese culture (e.g. family values, respect for elders, belief in importance of education, tasty food, etc.) then simply ignore it.

Subservient attitude? I think China could care less about a bunch of insignificant countries in Asia. The E.U. and U.S. are far more important as destinations for Chinese exports. Australia is important as a source of important commodities (e.g. iron ore, natural gas, coal, uranium, etc.). I don't China or most Chinese pay that much attention to the rest of Asia. They are simply not that important as a market or source of commodities.

Last edited:
During US' Vietnam invasion, thanks to the extreme level of testosterone of rapist US marines, Amerisian race was created. Identity crisis is very important issue and needs to be solved by purification of blood.

Well, the interesting this is that the guy never thanks others.

A military professional should focus on the military affairs, but this guy is obsessed with China in a way that everywhere he trolls in non military affairs.
Now this is an outright stupid argument, and THANK YOU for giving it public. Ideological-political differences create military affairs. So even though one may not have any experience in the other realm, it is good that one should express interests and participate in discussions regarding that realm. If anything, because a person is first a political entity before he CHOSE to become a military entity, it is better for the ideological-political discussions and critiques that a person who has military experience participate.

Again...THANK YOU for letting us know of your ignorance.

many overseas vietnamese dream of vietnam being united under a US puppet state though it will never happen. if possible, they'd even wish that vietnam became a US state.

but luckily, real vietnamese know how much they suffered under USA's imperialism.
No...Real Viets know how much they suffered under Chinese imperialism, especially by this man...

Amazon.com: Following Ho Chi Minh: The Memoirs of a North Vietnamese Colonel (9780824822330): Bui Tin: Books

Come on guys, you are dealing with a possibly 60 yrs old ignorant jerk, who still thought its "vietnam war or cold war era", not kidding you, he did claim he stationed in somewhere during the cold war era, a 賣國賊(traitor) had no identity, thats quite difference than an ordinary vietnamese. "generation gap" is a factor, thats why i never like having any exchange with him, its simply a suffering just by reading his "cold war propaganda", "Sick".

No...Real Viets know how much they suffered under Chinese imperialism, especially by this man...

Amazon.com: Following Ho Chi Minh: The Memoirs of a North Vietnamese Colonel (9780824822330): Bui Tin: Books

Ho Chi Minh has been dead since 1969. That's 41 years ago. It's ancient history.

Also, below_freezing is right. Why the hate against China? The U.S. slaughtered millions of Vietnamese in the U.S.-Vietnam War. Agent Orange is still causing massive birth defects in Vietnam. Also, U.S. courts have ruled that the U.S. government and companies bear no responsibility for Agent Orange's birth defects in Vietnam. In comparison, the U.S. makes China look as white as newly fallen snow.

Come on guys, you are dealing with a possibly 60 yrs old ignorant jerk, who still thought its "vietnam war or cold war era", not kidding you, he did claim he stationed in somewhere during the cold war era, a 賣國賊(traitor) had no identity, thats quite difference than an ordinary vietnamese. "generation gap" is a factor, thats why i never like having any exchange with him, its simply a suffering just by reading his "cold war propaganda", "Sick".
As if you know any 'ordinary' Viet...:rolleyes:

Now this is an outright stupid argument, and THANK YOU for giving it public. Ideological-political differences create military affairs. So even though one may not have any experience in the other realm, it is good that one should express interests and participate in discussions regarding that realm. If anything, because a person is first a political entity before he CHOSE to become a military entity, it is better for the ideological-political discussions and critiques that a person who has military experience participate.

Again...THANK YOU for letting us know of your ignorance.

Me ignorant?

For the refreshment of your memory.

My Lai Massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Only a few photos, I will not post graphic photos here, since many children are also members.

Now, go Amerisian, celebrate the death of these innocent Asians with your lovely US masters.

Ho Chi Minh has been dead since 1969. That's 41 years ago. It's ancient history.
Funny that when it comes to China, nothing is 'ancient history', like Taiwan or the Paracel Islands...eh? Colonel Bui Tin was the propaganda minister for the NVA and later accepted the surrender of SVN. In his memoir, he detailed how Ho usually became cowardly when it came to China. Bui Tin detailed a story how Ho allowed low level Chinese cadre leader held a sham trial and executed one of the Vietnamese communist's most loyal follower from the end of WW II to the fight against France. The woman hid communist fighters in her home and supplied valuable intelligence regarding the French forces.

Also, below_freezing is right. Why the hate against China? The U.S. slaughtered millions of Vietnamese in the U.S.-Vietnam War. Agent Orange is still causing massive birth defects in Vietnam. Also, U.S. courts have ruled that the U.S. government and companies bear no responsibility for Agent Orange's birth defects in Vietnam. In comparison, the U.S. makes China look as white as newly fallen snow.
When I see comments like this, I know the commentator has no clue about the Vietnam War.

Like I said before, I don't understand the Vietnamese hate of China. On the other hand, Vietnamese seem to love the United States. This is just bizarre! Hate the nice guy and love the not-so-nice guy?

The United States could have let the Vietnamese fight a quick civil war and keep the death toll low. Instead, the U.S. chose to participate in another country's civil war. Here are the civilian deaths from the U.S.-Vietnam War.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aerial_bombing_of_cities

"In 1966, restrictions against bombing the capital city of Hanoi and the country's largest port, Haiphong were lifted, and they were bombed by the USAF and Navy.[15] The bombing of their city centers continued to be prohibited.[16] However, the South Vietnamese cities seized by the communists were bombed, including the former capital of Huế during the 1968 Tet Offensive."

Vietnam War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"South Vietnamese civilian dead: 1,581,000*[8]
Cambodian civilian dead: ~700,000*
North Vietnamese civilian dead: ~2,000,000[13]
Laotian civilian dead: ~50,000*"

According to my count, U.S. intervention resulted in roughly an extra 3,581,000 Vietnamese civilian deaths.

Agent Orange - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"On March 10, 2005, Judge Jack B. Weinstein — who had defended the U.S. veterans victims of Agent Orange — dismissed the suit, ruling that there was no legal basis for the plaintiffs' claims. The judge concluded that Agent Orange was not considered a poison under international law at the time of its use by the U.S.; that the U.S. was not prohibited from using it as a herbicide; and that the companies which produced the substance were not liable for the method of its use by the government. The U.S. government is not a party in the lawsuit, claiming sovereign immunity.

Three judges on the Second Circuit Court of Appeals in Manhattan heard the Appeals case on June 18, 2007. They upheld Weinstein's ruling to dismiss the case. They ruled that though the herbicides contained a dioxin (a known poison) they were not intended to be used as a poison on humans. Therefore they were not considered a chemical weapon and thus not a violation of international law. A further review of the case by the whole panel of judges of the Court of Appeals also confirmed this decision. The lawyers for the Vietnamese filed a petition to the US Supreme Court to hear the case. On March 2, 2009, the Supreme Court denied certiorari and refused to reconsider the ruling of the Court of Appeals.[43]"

Last edited:
Me ignorant?
Yes...You.

Care to post any from communist atrocities? Too much of a coward? I understand. More Viets died AFTER the war than during. Far more Northern refugees than any Southerners turned North.

Only a few photos, I will not post graphic photos here, since many children are also members.
And you are one of them.

Back
Top Bottom