What's new

Chinese troops incursions in Indian controlled territories - News updates and Discussions

I have already said it and I say it again, PLA is a poor quality fighting force. Fighting war is beyond its capacity all that they can do is bluffing and brawls. They once abondoned civilians they were supposed to protect during a UN mission and fled leaving behind their weapons and ammunition. It was IA Kumaon unit which was then rushed to control the situation and did it well. China can only blow hot air, the US navy is in their backyard and they can't do anything about it.

Hey cmon, dont put a dampener on the joy of some Pakistani members here. India has been invaded...we lost terrirtory

I already told them to save popcorn for good movies on Netflix and Amazon prime during lockdown..... both India and China are smart enough to not to go to war over a small peace of disputed land.....

This is exactly opposite to what global times is spreading, typical lies and deceit. and during the Doklam conflict we have seen this for days...

daily soap opera of warnings and threats.... i wonder why chinese remove xi and make global times their king...

Last edited:
I have already said it and I say it again, PLA is a poor quality fighting force. Fighting war is beyond its capacity all that they can do is bluffing and brawls. They once abondoned civilians they were supposed to protect during a UN mission and fled leaving behind their weapons and ammunition. It was IA Kumaon unit which was then rushed to control the situation and did it well. China can only blow hot air, the US navy is in their backyard and they can't do anything about it.

Don't underestimate China my friend.... its natural Himalayan barrier that has kept us safe from Dragon.... If Indo China border was like Indo Pak border at Punjab or rajasthan then things would have been totally different.....

It must be the same satellite used by indians which showed Bakakot destroyed after surgical strike :lol:
Satellite is fantastic .

Btw chines soldiers may have seen this "request" by shoopah pawah Indian army

EY7ehSMWkAEIuh1.jpeg

It must be the same satellite used by indians which showed Bakakot destroyed after surgical strike :lol:
Satellite is fantastic .

Btw chines soldiers may have seen this "request" by shoopah pawah Indian army

View attachment 635624

This is warning not request, that we give them before breaking their nose and teeth.

Don't underestimate China my friend.... its natural Himalayan barrier that has kept us safe from Dragon.... If Indo China border was like Indo Pak border at Punjab or rajasthan then things would have been totally different.....

We are not fools like many here to underestimate our enemy but they should know that we will beat them plump If they dare cross the line.

This is warning not request, that we give them before breaking their nose and teeth.

We are not fools like many here to underestimate our enemy but they should know that we will beat them plump If they dare cross the line.
Come on man, everyone knows China is much stronger than India, in every field. Its ok, you are a developing nation, but dont get too ahead of yourselves. Its counterproductive and the world will laugh at you.

Come on man, everyone knows China is much stronger than India, in every field. Its ok, you are a developing nation, but dont get too ahead of yourselves. Its counterproductive and the world will laugh at you.

no one is stronger in himalayas any armor or other mil supposed advantage doesnt come to fruition...
Its man vs man and in this battle India has more than enough to hold and push enemy...
Everyone knows shit lol

Chinese were stronger than Vietnam too when they got their ***** hand over to them by the viets. Let China go to war against us and they will find out how strong they truly are. Even Taiwan will kick their ***.

Indian are literally dying downplaying this Chinese buildup, some times closing their eyes, other times saying "Hindu Chini Bhai Bhai" and at others, "of course China doesn't want a war". :sad:

But its good to find how handicapped Indians are when it comes to facing China which busts their preparation for a "two-front war". :coffee:

let me set you straight here, no one from India sie is downplaying this incident. And you can stay away from this ... begani shaadi me... this is none of your business....

all the hot air and fanboys calling cheerleaders .... nothing will happen.

lets go back to 2017, Doklam. chinese equipment were thrown away by our soldiers... chini went mad and issued million... billions threats and warnings, their global times and xinua worked overnight to come up with new threats every minute.
after more than two months of standoff, they went off with a bloody nose.
see shina is living in a bubble, where they can defeat anyone and anywhere at anytime. acting up a bully. if someone stands against them they simply walk away than to fight,..... this is from their philosophy of art of war.

im against a war and shall be avoided at any cost.
but if the other side wants a war then it must be fought on our terms. but our support of Taiwan will continue, gradually and steadily it will be.

there are talks of citizens being evacuated, of course they will be now. the aviation section is opened up now and this is the time to take them away..... we did the same thing. There was one nation who shamelessly decided not to withdraw their own people... can you name that shameless nation?

for every war there must be a clear objective to achieve, there is none here.... chinis are simply trying to divert attention from chinavirus and its investigation.... and from world slowly rejecting their shitty one china policy....

and these chini posters simply playing the same global times cards.... it takes two to tango.

my post copied from another thread...
A much smaller and weaker nation than China, named Pakistan humiliated you badly not too long ago. Even Pakistan is enough for you, nevermind China.

Man i really hate when poorer and weaker nations continue to brag and brag, hello, come down to earth, a toiletless earth for you.

Back
Top Bottom