What's new

Chinese troops incursions in Indian controlled territories - News updates and Discussions

I dont know much about india ? Really ? you remain unable to refute or answer a single point of mine. All you do is throw tantrums and try to fling insults like dung flinging.

I don't need to. Once you get to the elementary levels, maybe; now, certainly not. Now beetle off.

I don't need to. Once you get to the elementary levels, maybe; now, certainly not. Now beetle off.

hahaha ...touche. You sound like a very exposed brahmin. Chanakya is about staying in shadows and plotting crooked plots - wont work went bright light is focussed on. I understand your miseery.

India would gladly give up 100 square kms of land as long as it can pretend nothing happened and still retain its legitimacy among indians which its exploits and feeds on. That land was never india's it was brit empire transferred to congress. THe soldiers there have no real locus standi and they wont fight unless they can bully - maybe the poor lower caste soldiers may but officers wont.

The real focus of india is continued exploitations of dalits, south indians, muslims - feed on their work and profit off it.

hahaha ...touche. You sound like a very exposed brahmin. Chanakya is about staying in shadows and plotting crooked plots - wont work went bright light is focussed on. I understand your miseery.

<sigh!>
  1. You don't know what is a Brahmin (I'm not one).
  2. You don't know what Indian names are; you couldn't identify either the place names or the individual name I presented. Both the place and the individual are very, very well known.
  3. You have no clue about anything except what you might have picked up from watching Indian movies - Hindi movies.
  4. You try to present yourself as knowledgeable without the slightest foundation for supposing this to be true.
I've really spent a lot of time on you, and have no more.

Oh, btw, I studied the Arthashastra 45 years ago, and didn't particularly care for it. I am not a Chanakya fan.

It is best that you spend some serious time on study, even at your advanced age; two subjects that recommend themselves are history and orthography.

we reserve this special treatment for gaddars and dushmans " mulk ke gaddaro ko goli maro salon ko "

Yes, that is Modi and his divisive supporters. You really need to get your fundamentals correct. This is not about Afrazul and his rants; this is about you.

<sigh!>
  1. You don't know what is a Brahmin (I'm not one).
  2. You don't know what Indian names are; you couldn't identify either the place names or the individual name I presented. Both the place and the individual are very, very well known.
  3. You have no clue about anything except what you might have picked up from watching Indian movies - Hindi movies.
  4. You try to present yourself as knowledgeable without the slightest foundation for supposing this to be true.
I've really spent a lot of time on you, and have no more.

Oh, btw, I studied the Arthashastra 45 years ago, and didn't particularly care for it. I am not a Chanakya fan.

It is best that you spend some serious time on study, even at your advanced age; two subjects that recommend themselves are history and orthography.

Dont try to pull devious kautilya tricks. I frigging know what that evil system and its top snake brahmin is. Everyone knows it. One of the top delusion of indians is that others do not know their rot so they can bluff around. Why dont you look at your own Ambedkar.
I know very well indian names from ram lal to perumal. Again other than saying you dont know you dont know you have nothing to say.
I know india like back of my hand. I have been there literally years.

Dont try to pull devious kautilya tricks. I frigging know what that evil system and its top snake brahmin is. Everyone knows it. One of the top delusion of indians is that others do not know their rot so they can bluff around. Why dont you look at your own Ambedkar.
I know very well indian names from ram lal to perumal. Again other than saying you dont know you dont know you have nothing to say.
I know india like back of my hand. I have been there literally years.

No more time for you and your egregious mistakes.

India would gladly give up 100 square kms of land as long as it can pretend nothing happened and still retain its legitimacy among indians which its exploits and feeds on.
You are absolutely right, its all about perception and optics in India. The false perception of Abhinandan shooting down a F16 and killing terrorists in Balakot, won Modi the Elections.

Yes, that is Modi and his divisive supporters. You really need to get your fundamentals correct. This is not about Afrazul and his rants; this is about you.

sir i am no modi fan nor i like BJP ,
but i respect mandate of people .
i hate all extremists , hindu and muslims both . i can't tolerate gaddars of mother india .
afrazul is jamati of bangladesh who hates india and hindus .

Last edited:
Why silence from Delhi??

Because Silence is Golden...Modi

A deafening Silence from Delhi and particularly from Modi.

We are silent because we are in a lock down with our mouths covered with masks.

upload_2020-5-29_14-21-53.png

Thanks for the support. If only more Indians could see like you do...

sir i am no modi fan nor i like BJP ,
but i respect mandate of people .
i hate all extremists , hindu and muslims both . i can't tolerate gaddars of mother india .
afrazul is jamati of bangladesh who hates india and hindus .
A mandate for Nazis cannot be respected by decent people anywhere.

Nor can a diseased society.

Back
Top Bottom