What's new

Chinese troops incursions in Indian controlled territories - News updates and Discussions

And what is your justification on why you assumed they were heading towards the disputed region?

Soldiers assigned to an armored detachment of a brigade under the PLA 76th Group Army guide armored vehicles to be hauled onto the truck trailers prior to a long-distance maneuver on May 14, 2020
There are no reports of any Chinese military exercises involving armor. Yes 1000+ Chinese soldiers practiced para trooping but that is it. so this is for deployment and the city they are coming from and terrain looks western china

And what is your justification on why you assumed they were heading towards the disputed region?
The PLA 76th Group Army is based in the Lanzhou Military Region .
1024px-Lanzhou_Military_Region.svg.png

Xinjiang and Ladakh are its principle Sectors.

There are no reports of any Chinese military exercises involving armor. Yes 1000+ Chinese soldiers practiced para trooping but that is it. so this is for deployment and the city they are coming from and terrain looks western china
Come on- This is unverified and your own speculation- Being a Mod thats not acceptable!

The PLA 76th Group Army is based in the Lanzhou Military Region .
1024px-Lanzhou_Military_Region.svg.png

Xinjiang and Ladakh are its principle Sectors.
So What- Should I start posting all assets that tied from the Indian side towards Tibet and in Ladakh?

I have to agree that you are doing very well in your stated objective of not entertaining me - it is definitely not entertaining. Unfortunately, you don't seem to be doing much better exposing me and my ilk, and in showing us for what we are. It is a constant wonder how people who know nothing about a country and a civilisation rush to show their superficial knowledge, and impress some hypothetical audience with their perspicacity.

Where you got the delicious bit about bullying China to keep it under its occupation is worth following up. Are you saying that China is under our occupation? And that we keep China under our thumb by force?

I dont know much about india ? Really ? you remain unable to refute or answer a single point of mine. All you do is throw tantrums and try to fling insults like dung flinging.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom