What's new

Chinese troops incursions in Indian controlled territories - News updates and Discussions

If you dig deeper you will find out that your iron biradar has lost his balls.
Do you seriously think like that, if thats true i have no cure for your deluded mindset. The preferred choice of your countrymen is to dwell in the LA LA CUCKOO LAND most of the times!

already posted a thread on that bro

I didn't know satellites lie? BTW Mr. Nathan Ruser isn't Indian
https://www.aspi.org.au/bio/nathan-ruser

Those images show Chinese millitary buildup is within its side of the LAC. Thank you for posting

He isn't indian but he is definitely anti-Chinese. He is not giving any facts as he provides no references. He is simply stating his opinions. Nothing more. There is 0 evidence to support his claims form reputable, irrefutable, genuine, authentic and honest sources.

He isn't indian but he is definitely anti-Chinese. He is not giving any facts as he provides no references. He is simply stating his opinions. Nothing more. There is 0 evidence to support his claims form reputable, irrefutable, genuine, authentic and honest sources.
Well is there any evidence to support your claims?

Again same obsession with banners.... how many same banners holded by Chinese soldiers pics were shared here??? Both India and China keep crossing each other's boundaries and these banners is the protocol.....

My advice is to leave border tensions for India and China....

Watch some nice Bollywood movies and chill....

You guys are lucky enough to have easy access to Bollywood via YouTube, Amazon prime and Netflix unlike your chache and mame who used to watch Bollywood on smuggled video cassettes and CDs.....
Talking of bollywood, ha ha

Ajay-Abhinandan-750x369.jpg

i think everybody ran away after seeing the pic

Talking with Karan Thapar on BBC's Face-to-Face about the 1971 India-Pakistan war, India's Field Marshal Sam Manekshaw said as follows: "About the 5th day of the (1971) conflict in (East Pakistan)...everything had gone wrong (for India); the (Indian) Navy had lost the Khukri; Our (India) Air Force has lost a lot of aircraft on the ground; my (Indian Army's) advances in Bangladesh were halted......The Pakistan Army in East Pakistan fought very gallantly but they had no chance; they were a thousand miles away from their base; I had 8 or 9 months of preparation; I had almost 50:1 advantage; they had no chance but they fought very gallantly." http://www.riazhaq.com/2016/09/perfor...

Sam Manekshaw was a great soldier, i have lot of respect for him

Talking with Karan Thapar on BBC's Face-to-Face about the 1971 India-Pakistan war, India's Field Marshal Sam Manekshaw said as follows: "About the 5th day of the (1971) conflict in (East Pakistan)...everything had gone wrong (for India); the (Indian) Navy had lost the Khukri; Our (India) Air Force has lost a lot of aircraft on the ground; my (Indian Army's) advances in Bangladesh were halted......The Pakistan Army in East Pakistan fought very gallantly but they had no chance; they were a thousand miles away from their base; I had 8 or 9 months of preparation; I had almost 50:1 advantage; they had no chance but they fought very gallantly." http://www.riazhaq.com/2016/09/perfor...

Sam Manekshaw was a great soldier, i have lot of respect for him

https://images.app.goo.gl/wwcZkXhkbiMTtaY79

https://images.app.goo.gl/DK37dBtQtvF659zc7

Now cry a river....

I'm not claiming anything. I am analysing the information and evidence. Lies and propaganda should always be weeded out.

So to weed out propaganda I look for proof. And proof is in the money.
If China or India take some kilometres of others territory. No Gov going to do anything drastic. There's enough open space take over in response.
No country can guard the whole territory. It's fucking very very tough terrain. I was going to the lake and had to make a U turn 2 times cause of weather /hill slides. Even military vehicles were parked roadside after 1 military truck got lost I heard.

Only way I see these countries fighting is if the future of political party is in danger. And for that India has Pakistan and China has America/ Japan Taiwan etc

So to weed out propaganda I look for proof. And proof is in the money.
If China or India take some kilometres of others territory. No Gov going to do anything drastic. There's enough open space take over in response.
No country can guard the whole territory. It's fucking very very tough terrain. I was going to the lake and had to make a U turn 2 times cause of weather /hill slides. Even military vehicles were parked roadside after 1 military truck got lost I heard.

Only way I see these countries fighting is if the future of political party is in danger. And for that India has Pakistan and China has America/ Japan Taiwan etc

People here boast of China intruding few kms inside Indian territory very conveniently forget how India captured Sikkim in 1975 and Arunachal Pradesh in 1986.... much larger territories together compared to India lost in 62...both these states China consider fingers of Dragon claw....

Why there is no statement from indian govt?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom