What's new

Chinese troops enter Sikkim sector, destroyed two bunkers

Your rants are irrelevant to me as Pakistani. I see the mastermind of gujarat Muslim massacre as a head of India. And he being part of Hindu terrorists organisation like RSS is a stamp over him as certified Hindu terrorist.

If you agree that your leader is a Hindu terrorist, I being a commoner don't mind being label as terrorist.
No Hindu is a world famous terrorist till date !

And by the way does you educated Pakistani knows that Muslims started the Gujrat riots by burning 58 Hindu pilgrimage in godhara !

And after that it turned communal... The majority won.

U certificate our pm terrorist ? Good attempt !

Still no one answered my three questions.
You can take help from China if you do want.

What planet are you from? Are you blind to Indian propaganda, lies and hate mongering in your media? You guys are so obsessed that I usually get Pak related news from Indians on the social media. From the comments section one can judge how many Indians spew venom day in day out. And if that is not convincing, go check your troll forum where even mods are celebrating the civilian deaths in Pakistan.
Are you out of your mind ?

See my answers , have I ever abused Muslim or Pakistan God ?

Have I abused Muslims ?

But you Pakistani are so arrogant that you go on using world's like Hanuman and Hindu terrorist.

Have I called your pm a fraud.

But I have received a hell lot of abusive answers from people like you !

Jhut ko baar baar dohrane see woh Sach nai hota...you Pakistani have kept on abusing our God,our religion and our trusted pm.

We stand with our media and pm

And if Indians are spreading hatred why didn't you write here first ???

Are illerate Pakistani kisi ki god ka naam to mat lo...humne kabhi tumhare khuda ka yaha ISS forum me mazaz jdhaya...

Aro dalai lama ko je jao ... Kya chini **** Bhai Bhai me dum Hai ???

Bolo bolo....dalai lama toh hamare pass Hai...tum dono me dum Hai ???!

Abb bechare apne colonial master China see izazat leke likhenge....

Are illerate Pakistani kisi ki god ka naam to mat lo...humne kabhi tumhare khuda ka yaha ISS forum me mazaz jdhaya...

Aro dalai lama ko je jao ... Kya chini **** Bhai Bhai me dum Hai ???

Bolo bolo....dalai lama toh hamare pass Hai...tum dono me dum Hai ???!

Abb bechare apne colonial master China see izazat leke likhenge....

Ohh bhai, Urdu ka janazah na nikalo, stick to English.

Why this agression?
If China will send rockets , Indians will be sleeping in their houses ???

First China has no reason or courage to attack India. After all hum bike nai Hai China ko jo Hume kabhi bhi kaat de.

Hum apni aakhri khun Tak ladenge waqt aane pe...dekhte kisne kitna Hai dum

Ohh bhai, Urdu ka janazah na nikalo, stick to English.
Accha laga jab aapne "Bhai" kaha.

It was good feeling you called me "brother"

Waise aaj ek bahut accha business idea aiya Hai...aisa hi ek forum for discussion banate Hai aur India Pakistan ko verbal bhida dete Hai... Acchi kamai ho jayegi.

Any investor from both country ?

There were 500 princely states when India become independent. All the states were asked to join either India or Pakistan. Kashmir, being one of the princely state, choose India through an instrument of accession to state of India. The problem came when Pakistan said that as Kashmir is Muslim majority it should have accessioned to Pakistan.

How very convenient to ignore the fact that pleb was a precondition for joining either side in case the ruler of any princely state belonged to the religious minority.
Pakistan respected this precondition when the Muslim ruler of predominantly Hindu majority state of Junagargh opted for Pakistan. India illegally occupies Jammu and Kashmir because the Kashmiri's never for to choose.

I am just wondering when these Indian "makeshift bunkers" were built? If they were recently built, does it mean Indian troop is carrying out "Forward Policy" 2.0, sneaking into the disputed area one inch at a time?

Don't you have the courage to answer my simple question ?

Is India's most wanted criminal Hindu ?
Yes, Modi is a Hindu who was denied entry to US, UK and many western countries for the genocide of Muslims in 2002.

Is kandahar mastermind Hindu ?
You fcuked up Kandahar really bad, so get over it already.

Mumbai attackers we're Hindus ?
Yes, false flag operation ordered by RSS.

If you have courage to answer sensibly my three questions I will leave this forum now !
I did. Now be a man and leave. :wave:

Are you out of your mind ?

See my answers , have I ever abused Muslim or Pakistan God ?

Have I abused Muslims ?

But you Pakistani are so arrogant that you go on using world's like Hanuman and Hindu terrorist.

Have I called your pm a fraud.

But I have received a hell lot of abusive answers from people like you !

Jhut ko baar baar dohrane see woh Sach nai hota...you Pakistani have kept on abusing our God,our religion and our trusted pm.

We stand with our media and pm

And if Indians are spreading hatred why didn't you write here first ???

Sorry, I forgot that generalising is your birth right and my answers should concern you only your highness. Ignore the millions of Hindu trolls in the social media, only you represent India.

Y
Yes, Modi is a Hindu who was denied entry to US, UK and many western countries for the genocide of Muslims in 2002.

You fcuked up Kandahar really bad, so get over it already.

Sorry, I forgot that generalising is your birth right and my answers should concern you only your highness. Ignore the millions of Hindu trolls in the social media, only you represent India.
Ou

You fcuked up Kandahar really bad, so get over it already.m

I hate you cauxe you are a liar.

If modi was rejected due to Gujrat riots then why the hell are they welcoming him now,?
Stars like Shah rukh had to face similar problems so now you will term him as an Indian terrorist ?

2. Kadhgar Chua " rat " still open and star of Pakistan - since Chinese could not give to courage so I answered you.. see still have not abused you.

3. Mumbai attackers all from Pakistan.
Why don't Chinese teach you from not lying.Eid gayi nai jhoot bolna shuru.

Abb gali do Jamke iske alawa tumhe atta hi Kya Hai ?

Y

Ou

I hate you cauxe you are a liar.

If modi was rejected due to Gujrat riots then why the hell are they welcoming him now,?
Stars like Shah rukh had to face similar problems so now you will term him as an Indian terrorist ?

2. Kadhgar Chua " rat " still open and star of Pakistan - since Chinese could not give to courage so I answered you.. see still have not abused you.

3. Mumbai attackers all from Pakistan.
Why don't Chinese teach you from not lying.Eid gayi nai jhoot bolna shuru.

Abb gali do Jamke iske alawa tumhe atta hi Kya Hai ?

Aish kar le bhai, dil ki bhadas nikaal le.
Tum jaison Ku yahan chaar chaandni nahi hoti. Kuch he din me pink sari mil jayegi.

Why Narendra Modi Was Banned From the U.S.
Narendra Modi is the only person ever denied a U.S. visa based on a little-known law on religious freedom.
RV-AN347_MODI_P_20140502161450.jpg

Narendra Modi, pictured on Jan. 18, was barred from U.S. in 2005 for failing to stop anti-Muslim riots.ASSOCIATED PRESS

James Mann

Updated May 2, 2014 4:26 p.m. ET
Well-intentioned U.S. policies sometimes work out in absurd ways, but this is hard to top: In a few weeks, India, the world's largest democracy, will probably elect as its next prime minister a politician who for nearly a decade has been prohibited from setting foot on U.S. soil.

Full article: https://www.wsj.com/articles/why-narendra-modi-was-banned-from-the-u-s-1399062010

No Hindu is a world famous terrorist till date !

And by the way does you educated Pakistani knows that Muslims started the Gujrat riots by burning 58 Hindu pilgrimage in godhara !

And after that it turned communal... The majority won.

U certificate our pm terrorist ? Good attempt !

Still no one answered my three questions.
You can take help from China if you do want.

Which world you are living in? Majority of 200 million of Pakistanis will label Modi as Hindu terrorist. What we say, our narrative, is what matter at the end of the day. For us Modi is biggest terrorist out there at the moment. You electing him as your leader doesn't make an iota of difference to this.

You can stand in trafalgar square or give a speech in hyde park declaring me as a hindu terrorist , neither do i care nor would the world. World knows who is who and they will form their opinion based on facts not on whims & fancies of few ppl who have an axe to grind.

Which the so called "world" you live in sunshine? If you daddies, the yanks are with you, that means a jack shite to rest of the world. Your leader is a well known Hindu terrorist among 200 million Pakistanis and that what matter at the end of day.

Which world you are living in? Majority of 200 million of Pakistanis will label Modi as Hindu terrorist. What we say, our narrative, is what matter at the end of the day. For us Modi is biggest terrorist out there at the moment. You electing him as your leader doesn't make an iota of difference to this.

Which the so called "world" you live in sunshine? If you daddies, the yanks are with you, that means a jack shite to rest of the world. Your leader is a well known Hindu terrorist among 200 million Pakistanis and that what matter at the end of day.
dude , stop arguing and wasting time. If you want to call some one a terrorist , go do it. Nothing prevents you from holding a media conference and saying your proclamation. Ranting & raving online is not going to make any difference. all the best, eagerly waiting for your media conference. :tup:

Poor chinese are already scared of modi-trump meeting!
Actually you haven't read the complete history. The Cuban Missile Crisis ended and Kennedy decided to send military help to India. China then got scared and withdrew. Given the paucity of Chinese military success, I can see why Chinese people cherish it so much. It's like as if Nazi Germany had entered some border province of France, occupied the territory and then withdrawn and claimed that it had defeated France. Sadly for China, the world works in a different way.
According to the Korean War (1950-1953), China fought against 17 countries, occupied Seoul, forced Macarthur to withdraw, and the US went to the negotiating table.... We did not really regard the victory of the Indian War as one thing.

Even young people in China do not know the war in 1962, they do not care about this.

Make a pleasant imagination. The India army has VS 17 countries. Oh, you just need to keep it for 3 months. Do you think India is OK? :-)

Baby, talking about history, you still have to study! :D

I guess you didn't read your own history, China defeated India in 1962 and took both Aksai Chin and AP completely. In fact India was comprehensively defeated in the AP sector.

The only reason India has AP today is because China voluntarily withdrew, and allowed the Indian Army to sneak back in under the cover of night. India never won AP via military victory, they lost that fight completely.
The fact was our logistical lines were overstrected and Aksai Chin was strategically more important connecting TIbet and Xinjiang. Based on Chinese capability in 1962, defending Aksai Chin makes more sense, but the cowardice Indians never did return after 50 years.

Actually you haven't read the complete history. The Cuban Missile Crisis ended and Kennedy decided to send military help to India. China then got scared and withdrew. Given the paucity of Chinese military success, I can see why Chinese people cherish it so much. It's like as if Nazi Germany had entered some border province of France, occupied the territory and then withdrawn and claimed that it had defeated France. Sadly for China, the world works in a different way.
Funny how the scared Chinese is still in Aksai Chin. LOL

According to who, the Indians?

One day, some Indian border guard is going to get an itchy trigger finger, and all Hell will break loose.

It's India's bad luck that New Delhi is only 300km from the border when even China's conventional rocket artillery has a range of over 400km. China's manufacturing base can churn out endless rocket artillery shells, every target in North and Northeastern India will be in range.
Easy to sound cocky behind a keyboard

Back
Top Bottom