What's new

Chinese troops enter Sikkim sector, destroyed two bunkers

You could if you would. But clearly, logic and communication seem to elude you.
It doesn't seem logical for you to talk about logic. From yesterday to today. What the logic do you have? :-)

It doesn't seem logical for you to talk about logic. From yesterday to today. What the logic do you have? :-)
I have a video of these Indian soldiers forming human chain like kindie kids. Just wait for a shot, and all hell breaks lose. You will see Assam gone.

LOL, thanks. Do entertain us with some more irrelevant GIFs with Chinese characters. We love to see you exhibit your stupidity.

I have a video of these Indian soldiers forming human chain like kindie kids. Just wait for a shot, and all hell breaks lose. You will see Assam gone.

LOL - if you have the guys, please go ahead and try taking Assam. If not, just keep parroting some lines from the Little Red Book. Hahaha

LOL, thanks. Do entertain us with some more irrelevant GIFs with Chinese characters. We love to see you exhibit your stupidity.

LOL - if you have the guys, please go ahead and try taking Assam. If not, just keep parroting some lines from the Little Red Book. Hahaha
Aww, don't shiver in your dhoti. You don't even have enough rifles let alone artillery, guess what? We produce them domestically. When you run out of ammo, are you gonna wait for imports? LOL

My lil red book says someone needs a 62 slap again.

Aww, don't shiver in your dhoti. You don't even have enough rifles let alone artillery, guess what? We produce them domestically. When you run out of ammo, are you gonna wait for imports? LOL

My lil red book says someone needs a 62 slap again.
Really?
We entered your area,stopped construction work..And you want Assam!Lol
Assam is now ruled by pro nationalist govt...
Our OFB produces enough ammo to to make you lillies run run around border tearing tent for next decades.
Big mouth hippies..

Really?
Our OFB produces enough ammo to to make you lillies run run around border tearing tent for next decades.
Big mouth hippies..
You stopped construction work means they are construction workers, why not try it when our soldiers are there. We are now giving you a peaceful warning. Don't try us, we don't need to fire a single bullet and we already occupy 2000kmsq more land since 62'.

OFB, that joke factory producing INSAS? LOL. So if its so great why are you importing rifles and artillery? LOL

http://www.hindustantimes.com/india...ted-weapons/story-FLdGaQ5i7i5s2Zk93utF2J.html

The reason for phasing out of INSAS, as cited by experts, was that it was not effective at long range and at best, could only maim the enemy.

You stopped construction work means they are construction workers, why not try it when our soldiers are there. We are now giving you a peaceful warning. Don't try us, we don't need to fire a single bullet and we already occupy 2000kmsq more land since 62'.

OFB, that joke factory producing INSAS? LOL. So if its so great why are you importing rifles and artillery? LOL

http://www.hindustantimes.com/india...ted-weapons/story-FLdGaQ5i7i5s2Zk93utF2J.html
Peaceful warning !!!Lol even you are not confident enough about your hollow capabilities or boasting..Any misadventure with India will result world war which you couldn't survive..Most of your neighbor hates you although having good economic collaboration same as India..
That place is actually border,not some unmanned dead zone..Soldiers are doing surveillance up there 24*7..
BTW You didn't talk about gun but ammo..Do you know why INSAS hasn't been replaced yet?It survives extreme heat or even extreme cold condition mostly all kind of rough weathers.Yes it has poor design but serves the army very well..Those guns are being replaced in batches to test new indigenous weapons..

What about your Muhammed ??? he killed huge numbers of innocents/non-believers and invented terrorism in name of holy war . Still muslims considered him as prophet so sad.................man. Get life......

Don't know about him killing innocents but if had done a gazwa against you rats in East, that would have been a great gift to mankind but not to worry, he predicted gazwa-e-Hind, we in Pakistan will finish you displacable beings , what a great day would that be when earth will not have to carry burden of your kind.

Well although Modi likes to grab onto and seek refuge in the arms of any US President, however, not sure if Trump is too fond of the Tea service.

in2_1498542894.jpg

A picture normally speaks a thousand words. This one a million.

Really?
Big mouth hippies..

LOL just like Pakistani soldiers entered your area according to your own fantasy, mutilated your soldiers and escaped unharmed.

That was not nice by the Evil Chinese... now the indian media is going to destroy China in their media space.

Especially now that Mr. Modi is visiting his friend and ally Mr. Trump.

Bad Chinese, bad.....

LOL Modi and Trump. Two pathetic jokers. This world couldn't get a worse place.

One joker is renowned for cow vigilantism and the other for his Muslim ban. Both are unpopular and controversial figures. No wonder they love each other so badly.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom