What's new

Chinese than you can slander!

Welcome zhangjun.

I see you're new here, and looks like you're comfortable here.

Anyway, there are more important nations than Pakistan.
Pakistan is just a canon fodder for China.

Welcome to PDF forum our Chinese friend! :pakistan: :china:
Thank you, my brother! We also welcome you to every corner of the China

Welcome zhangjun.

I see you're new here, and looks like you're comfortable here.

Anyway, there are more important nations than Pakistan.
Pakistan is just a canon fodder for China.
Thank you, Pakistan is Chinese partners, I love him

I thanked your post. But I find you extremely funny. :rofl:
thank you

Last edited:
The air id zone of China is exact the same to their nine-dashed line in SCS.
That its area is the problem, not AIDZ itself.

So why Japan's Korea's created long time ago, even China didnt protest, but China's meet protest.

Chinese guy, you forget your Vietnamese friends in your list huh ??

The air id zone of China is exact the same to their nine-dashed line in SCS.
That its area is the problem, not AIDZ itself.

So why Japan's Korea's created long time ago, even China didnt protest, but China's meet protest.

Chinese guy, you forget your Vietnamese friends in your list huh ??
NO ,my friends. When you say nothing at all! We have a lot to exchange

zhangjun, pls share your thoughts on Vietnam. I know many Chinese despise Viets and vice versa, so pls tell me something positive :-)

Pakistan, Russia, Burma, Cuba, Ukraine, North Korea, Laos, Hachakesitan and Africa friends.... each and every one of these brothers and friends, we Chinese heart very grateful to their. Because they are our friends!
Russia and Burma can't be classified as 'friends'. It's just about a little economic cooperation. Period. As for the rest of the countries you've mentioned, they are non entities on the world stage and have no say whatsoever in the international circuit and the UN.

How come you've not mentioned any country bordering the South China Sea as your friend? Because you have none out there due to the Chinese attitude of running roughshod over all and sundry, claiming almost the whole of South China Sea as your personal property according to some antique map produced in the 17th century by a half blind cartographer. You guys are living in a time warp. Get real. This is the 21st century. A lot of water has flowed under the bridge since then.

zhangjun, pls share your thoughts on Vietnam. I know many Chinese despise Viets and vice versa, so pls tell me something positive :-)
Vietnam, long time is Chinese brothers, in the Qing Dynasty China against France's general Feng Zicai. You know, actually Chinese despise Vietnam because of Sino Vietnamese war, because more Chinese very confused on this war. But please believe me, friend. Chinese honestly never Vietnam as the enemy, even if the Chinese have a lot of problems. But we also hope that we can compete in the table! Because we do get hurt to harm. Just like your country announced the questions never force. We need more exchanges, will we let each other know each other's thoughts. Because we used to be the best brother, but for some reason we misunderstood each other, but we still hope to each other can be reconciled. Because we love each other with a blend of too much! I believe that our relationship will come back to it, so we need to work together!

Russia and Burma can't be classified as 'friends'. It's just about a little economic cooperation. Period. As for the rest of the countries you've mentioned, they are non entities on the world stage and have no say whatsoever in the international circuit and the UN.

How come you've not mentioned any country bordering the South China Sea as your friend? Because you have none out there due to the Chinese attitude of running roughshod over all and sundry, claiming almost the whole of South China Sea as your personal property according to some antique map produced in the 17th century by a half blind cartographer. You guys are living in a time warp. Get real. This is the 21st century. A lot of water has flowed under the bridge since then.
Is this your Indian thought, you are jealous! But you had to ask Russia and other people? Russia's Chinese years to come, you need to go to the local verification, you can ask your friends, Chinese? There are Chinese and Burma you can not provoke, understand? Burma and Chinese are friends, the all Chinese all know, people in Burma know, know why? Because history is. And the South China Sea Shi is not Chinese, this is China interior, but also based on historical and legal, you said a few pages you may despise their role, but they are Chinese baby, because they should permit China ancestors where to live. We have reason to preserve our heritage. If a conflict in the protection process and others, our approach is to: rational, polite and according to. Agreement on both sides agree situation. But if the others made unreasonable demands, we will answer his action. The Indians, don't think you arrogant fool yourself, you can scare Chinese, in Chinese what are not you. We need your friendship, but if you respond to our irrational behavior, you must recognize again Chinese courage and determination

well, Chinese say they are the first who sailed throught the Sea, the first who catched the very first fish, the first who took a bath, the first who peed into the sea...and so fort (I forgot the rest). :sarcastic:

well, Chinese say they are the first who sailed throught the Sea, the first who catched the very first fish, the first who took a bath, the first who peed into the sea...and so fort (I forgot the rest). :sarcastic:
If you think that only these so we have nothing to say, but we are concerned with more facts! For example, who first appeared in this island, whose activities on the island and life. Rather than what you say sarcastic. In front of the facts and history of false statements are feeble.

Everyone apart from Pinoys, Viets and Japan is a friend of China.

How many friends does India have? I'm talking real friends.

Tell me what are your views on indians :devil:

Dirty people.

If you think that only these so we have nothing to say, but we are concerned with more facts! For example, who first appeared in this island, whose activities on the island and life. Rather than what you say sarcastic. In front of the facts and history of false statements are feeble.
my post was a little bit sarcastic, but that reflects the reality. "We were there": that is your historic evidence and facts.

Back
Top Bottom