What's new

Chinese SX-1 FAV

Chengdu

New Recruit

Reaction score

Chinese new FAV vehicle for paratroopers. The vehicle is fast, light with no armour and is made for the surveillance crew. Pretty hard task if you ask me. :flag:

The vehicle can be dropped by the transport aircrafts. If you played halo then you should remember warthog. :)

Please, if China has made that vehicle, then why are you posting Pakistan's flag along with the news?

Anyone who puts a Chrome/ MAG wheel on a military vehicle its an idiot, They will have to change the fucking disc, very time it jumps a rock,,,cuz it will crack, or maybe this one is only for tarmac...lol

It should be having a solid steel/iron, So that it can take beating on a uneasy terrain, Ever wondered why the American Dune Buggy, hummer have ordinary steel/iron discs

Anyone who puts a Chrome/ MAG wheel on a military vehicle its an idiot, They will have to change the fucking disc, very time it jumps a rock,,,cuz it will crack, or maybe this one is only for tarmac...lol

It should be having a solid steel/iron, So that it can take beating on a uneasy terrain, Ever wondered why the American Dune Buggy, hummer have ordinary steel/iron discs

Dude I don't think it is a standard feature. They probably stuck those on for the photo-shoot to make it look all shiny.

Dude I don't think it is a standard feature. They probably stuck those on for the photo-shoot to make it look all shiny.

Exactly, Do you think that the people who designed the car are stupid?

Keys, Rahman

Let not get carried away cuz they are chinese, I have never even seen one Military picture, with that kind of a MAG wheel, Military men wont take the product seriosuly. Simple. It is rather stupid to do that, Cuz market and cutomers who they are planning to sell wont like the whole damn wheel, so what is its use in the photoshoot. Lets call what is stupid, stupid

Poor kids arguing about the car,. this is what I will be rolling in during war, one look at the wheels that sucker is blind :chilli: consider it a SUV technical! You'll think it's a rich man pulling over for a normal check point. :rofl:

a2eb7392e130889bc3daf435e9a83357.jpg

Good Piece of Wheels Dragon, I hope during war you dont have to get our of Tarmac....llol

The WZ551 is a Chinese wheeled armored personnel carrier. It is actually consisted of two families of vehicles with official designations in the People's Liberation Army as Type 90 and Type 92. Roughly 600 WZ551s are in service with the PLA, where they are used by light mechanized infantry units. WZ551s have been exported to Sri Lanka and Pakistan but also to Algeria and Bosnia in small numbers.

:bounce:WZ551 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The redesigned Type 92 solved the problems of its predecessor Type 90 and was first revealed to the public in 1986, and entered Chinese service on larger scale than its predecessor. Just like Type 90, Type 92 is also used as a common chassis for many different weaponry platforms, such as command vehicle, ATGW carrier, self-propelled AAA, and ambulance. Additionally, the canceled 4 x 4 and 8 x 8 versions were realized in Type 92 program. The industrial designation ZSL-92 is also used for the export version of Type 92, following earlier practice. The chassis of Type 92 comes in three variations:

the 4X4 APC looks like the VAB, used mostly by the Chinese police, but also used as self propelled SAM chassis.
the 6X6 APC or MICV. This was the baseline and also the first of the series.
the 8x8 variant

Back
Top Bottom