What's new

Chinese Support for North Vietnam during the Vietnam War: The Decisive Edge

Back to that time, I must say help from China is just "good for you and good for me". China already has what best for her at that time and Vietnam already has whatever she wants. Not until now for U Shap Claims from China.
Vietnam will beat China if China wants to push it harder, and for the good and the secure of SEA to sea all SEA nations will HELP Vietnam again. That's life! China must hand-off U shape else there is a fight.

Wait a minute! Stop it guys before we go any futher!

Did Vietnam ever denial any help from China during Vietnam war?
Did China ever statement to Chinese people any help was trade off Paracels Islands in 1974 by occupied it?
With help from China and will exspecting something in return from Vietnam by U shape all China wants?
In trade of the secured US could harm China from N. Korea and S. China what China could be any better China does help Vietnam?
What and why Chinese member brought this article here for?

Don't call that "HELP" will make me sick from what China does to Vietnam.Help was alot of meaning and base on the scenerio from time to time and specially for that time.

Like this moment, China "HELP" Pakistan to against India, and later on China will get something from Pak and Chinese people still think oh the a FREE HELP from China? Is that realy help from China? You name it!

you pathetic little troll the article was written by the west , have you got link our help was a trade off , stop fabricate thing as u go along and dont drag other country into the discusion fool.

---------- Post added at 11:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 PM ----------

Back to that time, I must say help from China is just "good for you and good for me". China already has what best for her at that time and Vietnam already has whatever she wants. Not until now for U Shap Claims from China.
Vietnam will beat China if China wants to push it harder, and for the good and the secure of SEA to sea all SEA nations will HELP Vietnam again. That's life! China must hand-off U shape else there is a fight.

dont talk bs you couldnt even beat a monky with your pathetic stone age hard wares, never in your pathetic history you can beat any one without outside help :rofl:

you pathetic little troll the article was written by the west , have you got link our help was a trade off , stop fabricate thing as u go along and dont drag other country into the discusion fool.

---------- Post added at 11:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 PM ----------

dont talk bs you couldnt even beat a monky with your pathetic stone age millitary wares:rofl:

Did I say this article written by Chinese? Prove it if you can. See how stupid you are?

Did I say this article written by Chinese? Prove it if you can. See how stupid you are?

LOL you silly troll my post was a reply to another viet troll too who kept on denying chinese help during the war. seem like you dont have the brain to know.

LOL you silly troll my post was a reply to another viet troll too who kept on denying chinese help during the war. seem like you dont have the brain to know.

You can't answer me what I ask you right? That will prove to me you are one of a simple Chinese troll who trying to run off this topic. You just want to put words in my mouth just same what China put lands in its map which is not belong to China. Simple is that! What a lame Chinese?

You can't answer me what I ask you right? That will prove to me you are one of a simple Chinese troll who trying to run off this topic. You just want to put words in my mouth just same what China put lands in its map which is not belong to China. Simple is that! What a lame Chinese?

Oh if they are not belong to china go develope it send people to live there do something about it instead of crying here like a baby :rofl: look at the way your PM running around like a monkey begging for help and shamless troll like you talk tough here.:rofl:

Oh if they are not belong to china go develope it send people to live there do something about it instead of crying here like a baby :rofl: look at the way your PM running around like a monkey begging for help and shamless troll like you talk tough here.:rofl:

You fool enough that can not see the tactics, as many war before its start will have some propaganda and get more supporting. Vietnam did that just prepare on the big showdown with China. Once it set, China will got big clusterfucked by Vietnam. Plus, your Chinese high IQs in here that makes the rest of international members vomiting.

Vietnam soldiers is not best of the best, but they are just good enough to kicks China screamed out lound. All they needed is good weapons which is Vietnam is not capable to gives.

you are a diagrace to human kind those army personels send to vietnam wether they are in the front line or not they are there risking their life to help you pathetic disgraceful country and you called them idiot looser. now i know why americans called you guys Rats, judging by your post calling you guys rats is an insult to rat.
CHinese Logistic men in front line ?? for what ??They wanna cook some Chinese food for USA ??But their food suck, then US soldiers shot them to death ??

You fool enough that can not see the tactics, as many war before its start will have some propaganda and get more supporting. Vietnam did that just prepare on the big showdown with China. Once it set, China will got big clusterfucked by Vietnam. Plus, your Chinese high IQs in here that makes the rest of international members vomiting.

Vietnam soldiers is not best of the best, but they are just good enough to kicks China screamed out lound. All they needed is good weapons which is Vietnam is not capable to gives.

Hahaha shame we colonised your poor country for 10000 of years, your millitary is more capable of kissing assss and begging for help every where:rofl: than fighting, oh wait may be with thoses stone age weapons u had they are good at hunting rats in the forest but nothing else.For poor vietnam Talk tough in dream is ok but in reality u look like an idiot LOL:rofl:

pakistanis have been friends with chinese since we got independence of outside parties

Friends who did not even stick up for you when you were getting battered in 1971.. But hey if you are ok with that, I have no problem.

CHinese Logistic men in front line ?? for what ??They wanna cook some Chinese food for USA ??But their food suck, then US soldiers shot them to death ??

Hahaha you are the most retard viet troll i dont want to get you ban but then you guys shamlessly will come back with another id who are you btw nice guy? rechoice?:rofl:

Ho Chi Ming went to Beijing and begged Premier Zhou En-Lai to take his little delegation to Geneva where China, Russia and the West discussed the Vietnam issue in 1954.

---------- Post added at 05:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:28 PM ----------

201104181139518609.jpg

images

haixiachina7daa628bb0c6c52c7738afbffdcd3d95.jpg
Geneva conference 1954, Vietnam delegation joined as official member base on suggestion of USSR. Dirty policy of China is trying to divide Vietnam as he did with Korea. There was a first when China showed hid betrayal politic when Zhou En-Lai secretly discussed with France, shaked hands, frustrated France to get diplomacy advantage when France was the first from western established diplomacy with China.

Deng Xiaoping went Washington begged Carter to have permission of USA to attack Vietnam 1979.
Deng is presenter of dirty policy of China against Vietnam.

Geneva conference 1954, Vietnam delegation joined as official member base on suggestion of USSR. Dirty policy of China is trying to divide Vietnam as he did with Korea. There was a first when China showed hid betrayal politic when Zhou En-Lai secretly discussed with France, shaked hands, frustrated France to get diplomacy advantage when France was the first from western established diplomacy with China.

Deng Xiaoping went Washington begged Carter to have permission of USA to attack Vietnam 1979.
Deng is presenter of dirty policy of China against Vietnam.

OH is that why at the time you poor viet calling china our big brother our dear brother and even many viet songs have titles like china and vietnam, we love our brother china, and china and vietnam untied ect.....

Friends who did not even stick up for you when you were getting battered in 1971.. But hey if you are ok with that, I have no problem.

When you have problem, it's to late. China help you to make proxy war against India and take you land to get way to Indian Ocean. To be carefully with them, don't let Pakistan will dependable on China in any case.

OH is that why at the time you poor viet calling china our big brother our dear brother and even many viet songs have titles like china and vietnam, we love our brother china, and china and vietnam untied ect.....

It's was in the past when HCM is cheated by Mao, when he told to HCM: "China's help is volunteerism, proletariat solidarity" but china propaganda calculated, modified, edited all numbers as possible to brainwashed chinese about help of China.
To day we say big brother is trying eat smaller brother. Dirty big brother go to hell !

Back
Top Bottom