What's new

Chinese Stock Markets Are in the Middle of an ‘Unprecedented’ Slide

This is a coordinated move by Western governments and Western banks and Western asset management companies to destabilise the Chinese economy by destabilising the Chinese financial system. Just like they did to Russia. Because Russia and China are getting close and China is humiliating the US in the SCS.

There is massive short selling going (especially on Wednesday in the last hour) by the big Western banks like Goldman Sachs and other big Western hedge funds and mutual funds.

This is not just an ordinary stock market crash, this is a Western attack on the Chinese financial system.

I agree some what with your theory of western designs, But the market was inflated because Most of the chinese started investing in stock markets after housing bubble and slow economic growth.

So the demand increased suddenly and the value of the shares have inflated, Now the correction is being done.

其实现在基本面并不好,很多上市公司没有业绩支撑,改革的政策诸如一带一路,亚投行,国企改革等并未开始显现出来效果,此轮牛市更多体现的是政府的态度,基本都是靠两融和场外配资实现的,很难持久。
其实两融和场外配资,尤其是场外配资这些问题,政府(证监会)应该能早就想到会对股市的影响,以及国内与国外做空势力,特别是国外的做空势力,我宁愿相信这里面,政府似乎也想达到某种目的,不然这个水平太次了,现在连续密集发消息,反而起反作用,光说,不进行真金白银的托盘,如果金融部门这么水,反而让人担心,老李说的那个健康的股市,让人联想很多。

个人觉得,本次下调,极可能触到3000点。

In China financial institutions do this.

The Truth About Naked Short Selling

Sounds like a big fraud to me.
Whoever is silly enough to have bought borrowed shares, or even bought shares on basis of trust that they exist, should be indeed weeded out of the market. The culprits should be punished ofcourse as well.

At the end of the line, you and you alone are responsible for your own money, and if someone scams you with some papers that say "EPIC shares, dividend 300000€/week" it's your own fault.

其实两融和场外配资,尤其是场外配资这些问题,政府(证监会)应该能早就想到会对股市的影响,以及国内与国外做空势力,特别是国外的做空势力,我宁愿相信这里面,政府似乎也想达到某种目的,不然这个水平太次了,现在连续密集发消息,反而起反作用,光说,不进行真金白银的托盘,如果金融部门这么水,反而让人担心,老李说的那个健康的股市,让人联想很多。

个人觉得,本次下调,极可能触到3000点。

:blink::blink::blink::blink::blink:

What kind of alien language is this?

个人觉得,本次下调,极可能触到3000点。

国外势力肯定是参与其中的,手法技术很高,资金量也很大,国内机构做不来。

确实,证监会水平有待提升,搞各种创新,两融,沪港通,期指这些,市场还是那样子,监管模式也没变。

外国势力可能是一个原因的情况会加剧,但没有投资者想散钱。有一定的道理,市场已经被高估了。股指由30%下降天是一个大问题为你的国家的经济

这个只是利用了中国市场的不成熟,前期涨的太疯了,被两融及场外配资等进入快速推高到5000点,这个就是个定时炸弹,我之前还觉的在4000点至少要休息一陈,调整整到位,他吗的居然很快又到5000多点,这个时间有多疯狂啊,上帝欲使其灭亡,先使其疯狂。

现在市场信心几近崩溃,除非巨量资金进入,减缓大盘下压的速度,横盘,增加换手,消耗做空者的意志,也要把场内的部分人等挤出去,现在这个情况下一拉抛压巨大,场外资金已经少了,而且也怕进去,之前强行拉银行及石油,已经没有什么起色了,这可以看到市场信心之低下。

这次金融部门如果不是有意为之,那就真的太水了,既使按现有的监管模式,我觉得都不应该是这个样子的。

外国势力可能是一个原因的情况会加剧,但没有投资者想散钱。有一定的道理,市场已经被高估了。股指由30%下降天是一个大问题为你的国家的经济
Bullsh!t, it is not overated, but the stock rised too fast, this is used by shorting seller, if Chinese stock is overrated, the American Stock will crash.

China GDP, from 2000 to 2014, 1 trillion to 10 trillion, but stock index, is just from 1400 points to the top: about 5000 point, you said it is overrated, it is a joke.

I know you indian and some foreigner want China Economy collapse, but, I don't think you know China stock market, it is not mature, not parallel with China substantial economy.

Last edited:
This is the result of several factors:

-poor accounting standards (fraud)

-poor regulation (fraud, allowing investors to take risks unsuitable for their risk profile)

-excessive leverage (unprecedented levels of margin as a percent of float, and now putting up houses as collateral, dear G-d)

-lack of market depth (contrary to the propaganda, due to capital controls and misguided nationalism, foreign qualified investors are insignificant participants, and local institutional investors comprise too small a percent of ownership)

-incompetent economic leadership by the CCP (China was supposed to move away from debt-funded investment after the real estate market fell, but instead of encouraging consumption, the leadership has chosen the quick fix of inflating a different asset bubble--stocks, and China is suffering the same outcome that the US did in solving its dot-com bust by inflating the real estate bubble, only in reverse)

-that bit by the propagandist telling the huddled masses to invest even if they lose every penny is absolute insanity. The CCP's legitimacy since Tiananmen rests on prosperity for the people, not national glory. If the CCP is seen as destroying the populace's life savings, we will see many more "mass events" going forward.

The market will eventually recover from this, but I have to admit that I am increasingly disillusioned with the Xi/Keqiang economic management decisions. A lot of talk of reform, not nearly enough action.

Very interesting analysis, Sir.

这个只是利用了中国市场的不成熟,前期涨的太疯了,被两融及场外配资等进入快速推高到5000点,这个就是个定时炸弹,我之前还觉的在4000点至少要休息一陈,调整整到位,他吗的居然很快又到5000多点,这个时间有多疯狂啊,上帝欲使其灭亡,先使其疯狂。

现在市场信心几近崩溃,除非巨量资金进入,减缓大盘下压的速度,横盘,增加换手,消耗做空者的意志,也要把场内的部分人等挤出去,现在这个情况下一拉抛压巨大,场外资金已经少了,而且也怕进去,之前强行拉银行及石油,已经没有什么起色了,这可以看到市场信心之低下。

Bullsh!t, it is not overated, but the stock rised too fast, this is used by shorting seller, if Chinese stock is overrated, the American Stock will crash.

China GDP, from 2000 to 2014, 1 trillion to 10 trillion, but stock index, is just from 1400 points to the top: about 5000 point, you said it is overrated, it is a joke.

I know you indian and some foreigner want China Economy collapse, but, I don't think you know China stock market, it is not mature, not parallel with China substantial economy.

Overrated or not...your are not getting the point. A fall of 30% in the stock index in matter of days is not good for your economy and reveals a fundamental flaw on how your companies are valued by the markets

This is the result of several factors:

-poor accounting standards (fraud)

-poor regulation (fraud, allowing investors to take risks unsuitable for their risk profile)

-excessive leverage (unprecedented levels of margin as a percent of float, and now putting up houses as collateral, dear G-d)

-lack of market depth (contrary to the propaganda, due to capital controls and misguided nationalism, foreign qualified investors are insignificant participants, and local institutional investors comprise too small a percent of ownership)

-incompetent economic leadership by the CCP (China was supposed to move away from debt-funded investment after the real estate market fell, but instead of encouraging consumption, the leadership has chosen the quick fix of inflating a different asset bubble--stocks, and China is suffering the same outcome that the US did in solving its dot-com bust by inflating the real estate bubble, only in reverse)

-that bit by the propagandist telling the huddled masses to invest even if they lose every penny is absolute insanity. The CCP's legitimacy since Tiananmen rests on prosperity for the people, not national glory. If the CCP is seen as destroying the populace's life savings, we will see many more "mass events" going forward.

The market will eventually recover from this, but I have to admit that I am increasingly disillusioned with the Xi/Keqiang economic management decisions. A lot of talk of reform, not nearly enough action.

Propaganda post of the day.

Typical American jealousy and hate oozing out of your pores as China is economically surpassing the US.

Western schemes will be cracked down by Chinese regulators and Chinese stock market will be going up again.

Who was supporting your Markets when it has risen from 2000 to 5000 in 12 months in spite of Chinese economy in Downturn ???
View attachment 234781

Western FII has artificially jacked up your stock markets to EXIT, if you can not understand the rules of the game then it is better to avoid Stock Markets

It went up due to Chinese investors and went down due to Western sabotage and decided to collapse it. Chinese stocks were underperforming due to property doing well until last year. So they decided to invest in stocks. A few big Western institutional investors are doing the dirty work of the thugs in Washington. Chinese regulators were blind to not be alert to this Western scheme.

US market has been going up for 7 years while its economy has actually been in the dumps. The only reason global stock markets have been going up is because of massive QE from central banks which end up in stock market.

Last edited:

最重要市場沒同真經濟成長。老外鬼不明中國市場。他們說的牛屎

Back
Top Bottom