What's new

Chinese Stealth Designs

Neo

RETIRED

New Recruit

Reaction score
Lot of speculation with no hard proof of existence, but I have to admit that these birds look incredibly lethal and stealthy.

[youtube]

Last edited by a moderator:
[youtube]

[youtube]

[youtube]

[youtube]

[youtube]

yeh well

keep it up, it is just waste of your time to Anti-China with 3D images or animations

no quarrelling~~
first i wana say about J-10 stealth is not true. plane can have similar looks. and if you look at them carefully, you'll find its totally different.

second, let's suppose it is stolen from israle by chinese desiners , anyhow chinese can produce it by chinese on the land of china~ and we can give support about J-10 to our best ally, pakistan next year~~ NEXT YEAR~~

Indeed, there is no doubt in my mind the next generation of sophisticated and most lethal equipment will be made in China.

Although, we may never know when or where these 3d designs will become reality because of the secrecy involved but; it is safe to say that there is a lot baking in the bakery :enjoy::pakistan::china::pakistan::china:

Indeed, there is no doubt in my mind the next generation of sophisticated and most lethal equipment will be made in China.

:enjoy::pakistan::china::pakistan::china:

Yes and the rest of the world will be sleeping while you do it. Please google chinese spies in Nasa to see how much help you get by stealing technology.

Other than the Great Wall I can't remember any original Chinese contribution till date.

Regards

Yes and the rest of the world will be sleeping while you do it. Please google chinese spies in Nasa to see how much help you get by stealing technology.

Other than the Great Wall I can't remember any original Chinese contribution till date.

Regards

Your comments are not very 'neutral'.
Its common knowledge that the Chinese have achieved a lot in ancient and modern times. Its rather funny how India is the only country with indigenous technology in your book while Pak and China do all the stealing from the west.

Your comments are not very 'neutral'.
Its common knowledge that the Chinese have achieved a lot in ancient and modern times. Its rather funny how India is the only country with indigenous technology in your book while Pak and China do all the stealing from the west.

Where have I said Indians are developing fully local technologies which are better than Europe ? Get a reading glass and read my posts.

China is many years behind Europe in most areas especially military technology and thats not an easy gap to cover by just putting some videos on you tube and passing it of as the best fighter in the world.

Regards

Back
Top Bottom