What's new

Chinese spacewalk and spaceship Shenzhou VII: news

Last edited by a moderator:
They're still talking about fake Apollo 11 moon landing!

Yes, people still think first apollo mission was a fake but americans prooved it by sending a laserbeam to moon and recieving the reflected laser because of the mirror fixed by astronauts while they were on appolo moon mission.trustable and a fair arguement.However, it still is a mystery because of the intensity of the cold war.

In China's space walk issue those who question the credibility has an edge.The thing is (i hate to say this), there are couple of areas in the live broadcast video that China need to clarify about space walk or Extra Vehicular Activity. Like somebody mentioned above people have some reason to claim there are something fishy about this space walk and they are fairly convincing.

1, Bubble like objects accelerating upwards( more than 5) in zero gravity.
2, Lack of Blue halo around earth which should represent earth's atomosphere.
3, sudden interruptions in cloud formation on the earth at background.
4, crystal clear voice of the astronauts something which americans and Russian cant achieve in space to date.
5, news about successfull rocket lauch while the rocket still on lauch pad.

A big debate is going on in Internet about the credibility of thier space walk not somehing i am making up. Check out the link given below. Hope people and scientists around the world sort things out and give a final word on this. till then I have no intention to belive whatever chinese claim. guys, share your thoughts about the article i have given below. cheers!!!

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n2/china/shenzhou-vii-fake-spacewalk-5809.html

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom