What's new

Chinese scientists says COVID-19/coronavirus could have originated from government ...

a university law professor from beijing missing after criticizing xi jinping for failing to contain the virus.

journalist missing after making videos questioning the govt - chinese excuse, he was quarentined
doctor missing/died after leaking coronavirus outbreak news - he died of natural causes.

the prof was a CIA agent.

regards

This is nonsense... If its really from the lab. They would have long know its danger and how contagious and how it spread and how to handle.

Yet from what we know, all answer we know about the virus is only when it started spreading.

As if they were not willing to try on live subjects before coming up with a solution.
Who knows if Wuhan ended up participating in a lab experiment.

This propaganda all cooked in western media labs . This virus is created in Gates's lab and they picked the right time on Chinese New year to injected in Wuhan to hit badly Chinese economy.
Bill's gates predicting three years ago about this virus, how come Simpson predicating 27 years ago...everything is cooked in pipeline and excute on schedule time frame.

Last edited:
Hope the moderators will take stern action against poster of this fake news
it is disrespectful to many Chinese posters

Duh. If the moderators took down every post that was disrespectful to "many" USA posters, the site would crash! Buck up! Don't be such a baby. The news report cited its sources, normal journalism. Let the PRC convince the world that the report is not true. After all, everyone trusts the PRC to tell the truth. Right?

Duh. If the moderators took down every post that was disrespectful to "many" USA posters, the site would crash! Buck up! Don't be such a baby. The news report cited its sources, normal journalism. Let the PRC convince the world that the report is not true. After all, everyone trusts the PRC to tell the truth. Right?
Disrespect? They are truth about America. Nobody speaks lies about American but only American speak lies about others. You mean reporting about WMD of Iraq by American is disrespectful? How some try mix slandering as speaking of truth as the same level.

Disrespect? They are truth about America. Nobody speaks lies about American but only American speak lies about others. You mean reporting about WMD of Iraq by American is disrespectful? How some try mix slandering as speaking of truth as the same level.

Your statements are so patently laughable that I have to now think that you have mastered English sarcasm. Congratulations, your English, while highly ungrammatical, has achieved a new level. I could never offer word one in Mandarin. I am genuinely impressed.

Your statements are so patently laughable that I have to now think that you have mastered English sarcasm. Congratulations, your English, while highly ungrammatical, has achieved a new level. I could never offer word one in Mandarin. I am genuinely impressed.
DON'T WORRY WE DO UNDERSTAND HIM OF WHAT HE TRIED TO SAY. PROBABLY YOU HAVE NO WORDS TO RESPOND HIM BACK..ROLF

DON'T WORRY WE DO UNDERSTAND HIM OF WHAT HE TRIED TO SAY. PROBABLY YOU HAVE NO WORDS TO RESPOND HIM BACK..ROLF
I did have words to respond: His words were an obvious joke! Hah! Ha!

Back
Top Bottom