What's new

Chinese projects in 'Azad Kashmir' worry India

Ofcourse...that is how you are as a nation......Any way ...do you have asked your neighour that who has financed his GPS????.....Might be he has requested China/USA/Gulf to finanance for its UPS???...As every one knows...your neighour dont have any money left to buy a UPS in his house.....:victory:
How my neighbour finance it. Its his problem. He is not taking it from me. Whether he ask

Afghanistan Albania Algeria American Samoa
Andorra Angola Anguilla Antarctica
Antigua and Barbuda Argentina Armenia Aruba
Australia Austria Azerbaijan Bahamas
Bahrain Bangladesh Barbados Belarus
Belgium Belize Benin Bermuda
Bhutan Bolivia Bosnia and Herzegovina Botswana
Bouvet Island Brazil British Indian Ocean Territory Brunei
Bulgaria Burkina Faso Burundi Cambodia
Cameroon Canada Cape Verde Cayman Islands
Central African Republic Chad Chile China
Christmas Island Cocos (Keeling) Islands Colombia Comoros
Congo Congo, The Democratic Republic of the Cook Islands Costa Rica
Côte d’Ivoire Croatia Cuba Cyprus
Czech Republic Denmark Djibouti Dominica
Dominican Republic East Timor Ecuador Egypt
El Salvador Equatorial Guinea Eritrea Estonia
Ethiopia Falkland Islands Faroe Islands Fiji Islands
Finland France French Guiana French Polynesia
French Southern territories Gabon Gambia Georgia
Germany Ghana Gibraltar Greece
Greenland Grenada Guadeloupe Guam
Guatemala Guinea Guinea-Bissau Guyana
Haiti Heard Island and McDonald Islands Holy See (Vatican City State) Honduras
Hong Kong Hungary Iceland
Indonesia Iran Iraq Ireland
Israel Italy Jamaica Japan
Jordan Kazakstan Kenya Kiribati
Kuwait Kyrgyzstan Laos Latvia
Lebanon Lesotho Liberia Libyan Arab Jamahiriya
Liechtenstein Lithuania Luxembourg Macao
Macedonia Madagascar Malawi Malaysia
Maldives Mali Malta Marshall Islands
Martinique Mauritania Mauritius Mayotte
Mexico Micronesia, Federated States of Moldova Monaco
Mongolia Montserrat Morocco Mozambique
Myanmar Namibia Nauru Nepal
Netherlands Netherlands Antilles New Caledonia New Zealand
Nicaragua Niger Nigeria Niue
Norfolk Island North Korea Northern Mariana Islands Norway
Oman Pakistan Palau Palestine
Panama Papua New Guinea Paraguay Peru
Philippines Pitcairn Poland Portugal
Puerto Rico Qatar Réunion Romania
Russian Federation Rwanda Saint Helena Saint Kitts and Nevis
Saint Lucia Saint Pierre and Miquelon Saint Vincent and the Grenadines Samoa
San Marino Sao Tome and Principe Saudi Arabia Senegal
Seychelles Sierra Leone Singapore Slovakia
Slovenia Solomon Islands Somalia South Africa
South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands South Korea Spain Sri Lanka
Sudan Suriname Svalbard and Jan Mayen Swaziland
Sweden Switzerland Syria Taiwan
Tajikistan Tanzania Thailand Togo
Tokelau Tonga Trinidad and Tobago Tunisia
Turkey Turkmenistan Turks and Caicos Islands Tuvalu
Uganda Ukraine United Arab Emirates United Kingdom
United States United States Minor Outlying Islands Uruguay Uzbekistan
Vanuatu Venezuela Vietnam Virgin Islands, British
Virgin Islands, U.S. Wallis and Futuna Western Sahara Yemen
Yugoslavia Zambia Zimbabwe

Its none of my Business..........

@mjnaushad
You removed India from "the list". good man..:lol: No problem with Israel or Vatican, i see..:lol:

More than troops, Chinese projects in *** worry India

Source
More than troops, Chinese projects in *** worry India - Yahoo! India News

China wants to use Gwadar port to secure its oil supplies . So instead of using Malay peninsula it would prefer using Gwadar port and route the oil via *** into western china. So by increasing its presence in *** not only gives China an opportunity to in circle India but also is economically beneficial. Moreover when *** becomes economically important for China. Then we Indian could only dream of annexing it.
You can already only dream of annexing Azad Kashmir.

honestly india and pakistan are both right in objecting to projects taking place in other's administered kashmir as both claim full control. but the truth is none can do anything about it.

so dont worry too much. things/attitudes are not gonna change till we find some solution to kashmir issue.

Why so worried???
It's our country, we'll do what we want with it!
even if that means ignoring uncle sam :china:

Why so worried???
It's our country, we'll do what we want with it!
even if that means ignoring uncle sam :china:

but according to u ,it's an disputed territory+kashmiris shud be given independent state.where all the things are gone??now u start to claim the disputed territory your own territory.and ++++ u gave some portion to china.hypocrisy at its best:cheers::cheers::cheers:

but according to u ,it's an disputed territory+kashmiris shud be given independent state.where all the things are gone??now u start to claim the disputed territory your own territory.and ++++ u gave some portion to china.hypocrisy at its best:cheers::cheers::cheers:

TELL ME WHERE have I said that Kashmir is a disputed territory and WHERE have I said Kashmiris should be given an independent state?????????

assuming will make an A S S out of U n ME!
assumption: you are an A S S and the UMP will TION you!
THINK BEFORE MAKING AN ASSUMPTION! not all Pakistanis share the same view.....

It's our land, we don't give a **** what you want!

btw....... No Pakistani land has been given to anyone....

^ according to our govt. J&K is disputed not azad Kashmir :lol:

India has been proven the biggest fool of forigen policy on the world stage and got taken by surprise how its so called invincible cover if intelligence was blown. After all the alert and hoopla by a lying journalist of NYTime and how it has managed to confirm independently the presence of PLA in northern Pakistan. Damn these soldiers must be wearing some sci-fi invisiblity cloak...

Seriously the whole world is laughing on India, Kiyani will have a rofl party with his american and chinese counter parts in next tea briefing. There is no doubt Selig would have been tipped off by a Chinese under cover agents with some in the air facts to publish a breaking cover story to please Hu Jintao sense of humor.

Regarding India claim of disputed Kashmir they are not entertained all over northern Pakistan. Remember there are part of northern pakistan populated by ethinic tibetians and chinese minorities so how could they be Indians by any chance??

Indians are intentionally trying to create issues with Azad Kashmir to divert attention from the IOK, the real issue.

Ofcourse...that is how you are as a nation......Any way ...do you have asked your neighour that who has financed his GPS????.....Might be he has requested China/USA/Gulf to finanance for its UPS???...As every one knows...your neighour dont have any money left to buy a UPS in his house.....:victory:

I have been hearing how we are as a nation quiet a lot from Indians these days. Wtf is your problem? Due you want me to tell you how India is as a nation..? Take you **** *** attitude back to Bhashak forum...you will only get your *** kicked here.

This is for every retarded Indian on my forum. Watch your words next time. If you are not retarded (99.9% chance that you are not Indian either) and somehow still an Indian then ignore this.

:pdf::pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom