What's new

Chinese projects in 'Azad Kashmir' worry India

rsingh

BANNED
Reaction score
More than troops, Chinese projects in *** worry India

While India has independently confirmed that the presence of Chinese troops in Gilgit and Baltistan is a bit exaggerated in terms of numbers, the real concern here is on the number of projects and works China has undertaken in those areas and in ***************** Kashmir (***)

At present, according to government inputs, 122 Chinese companies are active in Pakistan, and most of them are also involved in projects in *** and Gilgit-Baltistan areas.

Karakoram Highway upgradation: The China Road and Bridge Corporation has taken up this project and will give preferential credit of $327 million through its Exim Bank in what is a $491-million project. Two other MoUs on double-laning of the Karakoram Highway as well as widening of the Jaglot-Skardu road have also been signed.

Jhelum Bridge: Pakistan has awarded a Rs 1.2 billion contract to a Chinese state company for constructing a major bridge on River Jhelum at Dhangali in Mirpur District.

Diamer-Bhasha Dam: China is said to have agreed to finance this $11.3-billion 4500-MW project. Also, it has agreed to provide the services of the China Three Gorges Project Corporation for the construction of the dam. Sinihydro has show interest in the development of the project.

Source
More than troops, Chinese projects in *** worry India - Yahoo! India News

China wants to use Gwadar port to secure its oil supplies . So instead of using Malay peninsula it would prefer using Gwadar port and route the oil via *** into western china. So by increasing its presence in *** not only gives China an opportunity to in circle India but also is economically beneficial. Moreover when *** becomes economically important for China. Then we Indian could only dream of annexing it.

Yesterday i was fighting with my neighbour that why is he fitting a new UPS in his house.......

And he replied......

Do you watch to many Indian news ???? ;)

Ofcourse...that is how you are as a nation......Any way ...do you have asked your neighour that who has financed his GPS????.....Might be he has requested China/USA/Gulf to finanance for its UPS???...As every one knows...your neighour dont have any money left to buy a UPS in his house.....:victory:

China will won't/can't reach gwadar port. Uncle sam don't like them there.

China will won't/can't reach gwadar port. Uncle sam don't like them there.

Well, you will earn more respect when you are in a position that confident enough to replace the wording of "uncle sam" with "India". In the mean time you sounds more like a fox "blahing" while hiding behind a "tiger":lol:

Well, you will earn more respect when you are in a position that confident enough to replace the wording of "uncle sam" with "India". In the mean time you sounds more like a fox "blahing" while hiding behind a "tiger":lol:

Well Uncle sam has full control on pakistan. Policies can change and projects can stop with just one phone call.

^Ask Afghanistanis they will say different thing.

Anyway what was that saying about generalization and all?

LOL @ ''Afghanistanis''

it's Afghan, dude...

as for projects in Azad Kashmir; hindustan and hindustanis have no locus standi on this matter. Kashmiris are supporting the projects therefore there is no need for their concern or analysis

anything that brings betterment (infrastructure, social and economic programs) are laudible. It's better than tear-gassing, laathi-charging and curfews I can assure you that much. More productive too.

Mind your own damn business india.

I dont hear anyone in Gilgit-Baltistan protesting against the prescence of Chinese troops and Chinese workers.

Every Pakistani is happy with Chinese help.

kharavela ur post makes no sense !

Looks like u didnt finish ur pre schooling?Its time to go back smell the burnt veges in dharavi and come to senses.

Yes Mr Nationalist....i am an illiterate person....i dont have any problem being judged as illiterate from people like you..Of course...only sensible people can understand what i have posted...:azn:

Back
Top Bottom