What's new

Chinese Premier Wen to chat on-line with netizens on Saturday afternoon

you are wrong. their literacy rate is higher than 40%. they only discriminate their mothers, sisters and daughters, and thus have a 50% female literacy rate. on the other hand, the male literacy rate is better.

is that high?

1. Why bring India into this, if Indian member brought India u people complain now u r inviting our comments.

2. Literacy rate in India is more that 64.84% by 2001 census (9 year old data) .

Literacy - Profile - Know India: National Portal of India

3. As per discrimination to Female, every body knows about China where is shortage of 24 million of brides as u have killed ur women. This speaks tall about ur treatment and hypocrisy about women.

China's Bride Shortage - 24 Million by 2020 - National Ledger

Back to the topic, it is state sponsored and drama propaganda. I have tried to chat but in vain.

64.84% is nothing worth being proud of. In china, majority of the iliterate population are old people. I have never seen a young people, even those born in the poor and remote coutryside, who cant read. besides, one has to learn how to read and write atleast two thousand different characters to meet the critrion of being ilterate in china. I don't know orthography are exercised in hindi and other indian languages. if well-exercised, 64.84% would be totally pathetic when it comes to a alpha-betic language.

the main cause of "brides shortage" is that some rural family don't report to the household registration institute when they have female baby in order bear another child until they have a son. this leads to the low female birth rate on paper. it was the case in several of my unviersity classmates' family. Murdering female baby is very rare nowadays and will incur very severe punnishment, if any. Young people don't even know the existing of such history.

China has no institutionalized discrimination against women. on the contrary, there are tons of privileges and affirmative actions for men. China had the tradition of valuing men over women like india. but today women rights are deep-rooted in chinese people's mind. the fates of women are polars apart before and after the founding of PRC. China has the highest pecentage of working women in the world. the achievements made by china in terms of equal rights even dwarf those of many developed countries.

I don't want humiliate you by telling how pathetic indian women are. please learn something before talk about hypocrisy. your statement is as hilarous as chinese people say switzerland is a poor country

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom