What's new

Chinese People's Liberation Army marched for the first time in the wilds of Africa

Adam WANG SHANGHAI MEGA

Reaction score
Country
China
Chinese People's Liberation Army marched for the first time in the wilds of Africa
Original Depth Military 2018-01-11 17:33:24
The Chinese People's Liberation Army base in Djibouti in the Horn of Africa has basically completed its construction. The base area of 36 hectares, which is 540 acres. Has built two large office buildings, as well as warehouses, canteens, dormitories, all the windows are facing the base inside.

569200026e2385d170ca

On the outskirts are tall defensive walls and barbed wire, with multiple corners and 1 tower at every corner. In the dormitory area, canteen all the top of the house, but also have chest wall. The main task of this base is logistical support, so there are many large warehouses.

The Marine Corps stationed here is equipped with a ZBL08 wheeled vehicle and a warrior light armored vehicle stationed in an infantry battalion of the size of the U.S. military in Djibouti, all of which are unmanned combat units and one A small number of joint task forces deployed by the navy, air forces and national guards.

569300025d7071de8d1c

Japan's SDF is mainly anti-submarine aircraft here, as well as a small amount of 5-ton LAV light armored vehicles. France and Italy are weaker in Djibouti and have no armor. There is no doubt that here our country is the one with the strongest ground forces of all countries.

Moreover, our army has begun to take a full-scale armed attack and started off-road training on the desert in the Djibouti. And in these hot and dry Gobi beach exercise a variety of combat actions, such as reconnaissance and anti-reconnaissance, encounter or ambush and so on.
568f0002f3bce53ab5c0

That is 海军陆战队 Marine Corps of PLA,i think they will change into Dusty grey soon for Better cover

They may be worried to change into US color for obvious reason,they do not want to be called copy cat but they have no choice eventually. I would say The other opinion does not matter! Dishonoring China and everythings related to China is the destiny of Westerns whatsoever.

After all,PLA has no such much killing experience in Middle east.

Who is the idiot commander put the soldiers in such laughable uniforms, making them easy targets?

Had they ever heard of military desert camouflage uniform?
And where are the combat gloves?

We can't offer to be that unprofessional.
The soldier's safety and lives mean huge to us.

Who is the idiot commander put the soldiers in such laughable uniforms, making them easy targets?

Had they ever heard of military desert camouflage uniform?
And where are the combat gloves?

We can't offer to be that unprofessional.
The soldier's safety and lives mean huge to us.
So Chinese spring festival is unprofessional to americains big deal,as i said they wear exactly what they should wear= 海军陆战队 Marine Corps of PLA!

And please check the title again:Chinese People's Liberation Army marched for the first time in the wilds of Africa

for the first time !!!!

2)are you really a chinese guy,dishonor PLA really?

So Chinese spring festival is unprofessional to americains big deal,as i said they wear exactly what they should wear= 海军陆战队 Marine Corps of PLA!

And please check the title again:Chinese People's Liberation Army marched for the first time in the wilds of Africa

for the first time !!!!

2)are you really a chinese guy,dishonor PLA really?
No. He's not Chinese. If he's Chinese, I'll eat my foot.

The anti-China crowd is easy to spot. They use passive-aggressive tactics to constantly disparage China. Every post has a negative comment about China.

They are here to spread anti-China propaganda.

I always encourage the anti-China losers to leave.

The mainstream media writes a ton of anti-China propaganda. The forums do not need more anti-Chinese posts. No one cares. We are fed a steady diet of anti-China news reports every single day from the large media companies.

I've been on the forums for nine years and I can quickly spot an anti-China troll.

yeah,yeah free will...go ahead and continue to kiss your Uncle sam asss who we killed a lot in N.Korea war,they US may eventually throw you a bone for a while like Saddam had...
We chinese will continue to follow the leadership of CPC and JACK MA of Alibaba in order to acheive much and much more !
Thanks for your time!

:china::china::china:

I worry about your feet, then.

I guess I can claim myself being "more Chinese" than many, given my family name 刘。
And by claiming commentators (whoever critise or beg to differ) not being chinese, seems doesn't give more credits to your statement or arguement. What is the point doing that, after all.

Some critism seeks for dishonor, some critism seeks for improvement.
Don't just act like a teenager boomed up by, and linger around at 环球屎报/铁血网.
Claiming to be "Chinese" does not make you Chinese.

Constantly posting anti-China comments reveals who you are.

You are wasting your time on this forum. No one cares about your anti-China posts.

How many Chinese guys have a white man as their avatar? You (and Indians).

You are fueled to go wild... go ahead.
You snarkily remarked that a Chinese island looked good, except for the rat dropping statue.

You are not Chinese. Your comment is typical of an Indian.

We don't need another Indian troll. We've had hundreds exactly like you over the past nine years.

They made no difference to the forum. And neither will you.
----------

Ask yourself, will you change the mind of a single Chinese on this forum?

Everyone knows the answer is "no."

If you are rational, you will leave the forum immediately. You are wasting your time and ours.

I wonder who's the bigger idiot, the guy that invented that camo or the guy that decided to use it as standard BDU. Lots of talk about military reforms, but still they make grunts wear clown suits that makes them standout like targets.

hehe, IIIndian...

I can almost feel that you are trying hard but confidence is falling...

Regarding the island, it’s just the man statue erected there makes me feel it blocks the good scenery. It is a man that my father and many of their peers regard as God.

But it is not into me.
It doesn't matter how many anti-China posts that you write.

You will be gone in one to three years. Anti-China trolls contribute nothing of significance to the forums, except for snarky comments. At some point, you will realize that your comments have accomplished nothing.

For example, I do not recall the names of any of the anti-China trolls prior to the last 3 years. That means I simply cannot remember all of those anti-China idiots from 2009-2015.

I will forget your name too in a few years.

You are wasting your time. However, feel free to be as stubborn as you like. Post as many anti-China comments as you want. It won't make an iota of difference.
----------

Unlike you, I am here to change people's minds.

For example, there was a mistaken belief that Vietnam or the Philippines was the "next China."

I pointed out that Vietnam and the Philippines have almost no USPTO patents per year. Without patented technology, Vietnam and the Philippines can only earn razor-thin commodity profits.

Without profits, Vietnam and the Philippines cannot fund technological research and advancement.

Hence, Vietnam and the Philippines are clearly NOT THE NEXT CHINA.

I think my reasoning has reached many people. We no longer hear claims of the "next China" in the forums or in the mainstream press (where I posted my views in the comment sections).

Do you see the difference? I try to change peoples' minds with facts (number of USPTO patents per country) and reasoning (e.g. above-average profits from patented technology vs. razor-thin commodity profits).

In contrast, you're just making stupid anti-China comments with no value. At some point, you'll get tired of it and retire from the forums. You anti-China trolls always give up.

Last edited:
I wonder who's the bigger idiot, the guy that invented that camo or the guy that decided to use it as standard BDU. Lots of talk about military reforms, but still they make grunts wear clown suits that makes them standout like targets.

So I think we should learn and dare to learn.
No matter from who and where, if it's good, and learn it.
Everybody knows, on aircraft carrier operation, we also learn a lot from USN: the vihicles, the layout, the color/ visible management, the uniforms, even the gestures.
If it benefits, why not.

Back
Top Bottom