What's new

Chinese patent problems

omg take it easy. just notice u have US flag too. no, u r not only bringing bad name to your india, u also degrace US for some extent.
stop bashing china and embarrassing yourself first. :rofl:

haha.. and you by faking Apple stores and all the stuff in world including the patents are certainly bringing good name to your holy country China.. :lol:

Stop preaching others on the subject that's your weak point..

And btw please explain, how me posting a reality of patent frauds in China is gonna bring disgrace to India or US? are you for real??

haha.. and you by faking Apple stores and all the stuff in world including the patents are certainly bringing good name to your holy country China.. :lol:

Stop preaching others on the subject that's your weak point..

And btw please explain, how me posting a reality of patent frauds in China is gonna bring disgrace to India or US? are you for real??

Calm down, i will answer you rant one by one:

(1) Fake apple shop, China is a big developing country, isolated incidents happen, don't try to paint it like China doing this as a country.
As soon as we found out, China closed it all down, problem solved.
BBC News - China officials close fake Apple stores in Kunming city :partay:

(2) Stop preaching other's on subject thats your weakness: That will definitely served as a good advice to you yourself. :tup:

(3) You're are certainly a disgrace to yourself, posting unreliable personal opinion from a "BLOG" as source for bashing sake and then when you get caught and running out of arguments, you hand on to Chinese source which you always claimed as unreliable CPC propaganda, hypocrite to the core period. :tdown:

(4) When you accuse China for "patents fakery" from a "BLOG" in the first place, it will be ON you to provide readers with "PROPER SOURCE" to support your accusation, not some opinions, speculations from any individual, lets assume an example here: If i accuse you being an "online gay" looking for attentions base on the opinion of someone say you're, will you buy my accusation as credible? Is its ON me to further prove my accusation instead of you? :lol:

(5) Since you been trying so hard to paint China as a fakery country by opening three threads on 'fakery" of China, have you ever stop for a moment to ask yourself a logical question: What made you think you're qualify to put yourself on a "high-moral ground" while you as an Indian from a country which Top the world IPR violators list, the biggest "Fake drugs Lord" with a dominating 75% share on earth which responsible for killing hundred of thousands of people on a yearly basis?? :undecided:

Finally, IF filing international patents and being granted are some "child's play" as you have suggested, i bet there will be plenty of countries will follow the route including your "shinning India" And most of all, you still FAILED to provide any "credible source" to support your bashing period:no:

grey boy 2,

1. Fake apple store was an height of fakery but that is not the only example. there are more similar cases advise you to spend some time researching.

2. Disgrace are the people who are involved in the fakery. check post # 63 source China Daily and see how a Chinese IP agent has exposed your faulty system. Also clear any misconception in your mind, this thread is not about bashing you but to address a serious problem which most of you guys are running away from.

3. Patents Fakery claim was not actually in the blog it was actually in the China daily source. Blame your reporters to exposing yourself. I will ignore rest of the stuff you posted as that's your emotional outburst to somehow insult the messenger. Now, it's damn funny when you claim a major Chinese daily source as unreliable. Why would i consider it as a propaganda? I am glad they came out with truth..

4. Don't take it personal. I am not blaming you of anything. It's all over in international and Chinese media and I posted some interesting topics on the forum to discuss but unfortunately all we saw was a lot of trolling and personal attacks in the threads instead of anything that actually makes any sense. India is IPR violator and there is no denying that and India need to improve and come out clean. I am stating it if this helps you feel better. But do you think that addresses your problems in any sense? About Fake drugs, we have discussed in length in other threads and we are aware of China manufacturing fake drugs with "Made in India" labels. But then that's not the topic of the thread.

Finally, let me help you understand one thing. Most of the patents filled in China are domestic patents not international patents which are helped by domestic faulty policies/malpractices. I am still not claiming them as child's work. Even developing a fake needs a lot of hard work.. Also I have given enough sources in the thread and not going to waste any more time on this as in the end everything will be "non credible" for you. what's the use then??

And I asked a simple question right in the beginning of the thread that was not answered by anyone. When you are filling so many invention/utility patents a year then why don't we see an all out Chinese product. I hope my being Indian is not stopping you coming out with one.

That's it from my side. Take care and have a Good night!!

Oh no, i'm like talking to a 'brick wall" you're really something bhai, keep it up and enjoy your "fantasy world" and i will leave you alone. :wave:
PS, I will be waiting for when are you going to post threads about your beloved "shinning India for being a "patents midget" and "Top IPR violator" :lol:

Let them run, circle around and do all the circus that they possibly can and more so on Sundays if they really wish to. It doesn't bother me. :) This thread is on a genuine issue and few are acting butt hurt.. Reality check is not that easy to face. stop acting mercenaries of the masters they can very well speak for themselves.. Roll your bag and move on to other thread you don't belong here..

kiddo keep saying 'reality' check``isnt too difficult to understand the fact that blog news can hardly be treated as fact? why dont you check reports from PCT and Reuters annual innovation and patent reports before you put your extreemly ignorant and delusional brain on a clownish show?

this 197 guys is seriously burning``lol``guess he never reads any authentic source we have shown him` what can we do, retards dont think they are retard

Boy, I am yet to see one post from you without abuses and which make any sense.. and you know more then a professional IP lawyer in China.. ChinaDaily has printed the news after due diligence and holds more credibility then what your personal opinion is.. if you think all the sources on internet, showing the reality of chinese patents, are biased and not authentic then come up with an authentic one..

kiddo the thing i quoted are from PCT official website, unlike you taking personal opinion as 'reality' :)```whether its IP lawyer or not at the end day they have to deal with PCT the only international body that issues and qualifies patent to applicants``so its all mood point whether its from a blog a some news agent on this matter``

kiddo the thing i quoted are from PCT official website, unlike you taking personal opinion as 'reality' :)```whether its IP lawyer or not at the end day they have to deal with PCT the only international body that issues and qualifies patent to applicants``so its all mood point whether its from a blog a some news agent on this matter``

One last reply, one last ditch effort to educate you.. Do you even know what PCT is and on which applications it is applicable? Let me explain you slowly so that you can grasp the matter easily..

First, The Patent Cooperation Treaty (PCT) is an international patent law treaty, concluded in 1970. It provides a unified procedure for filing patent applications to protect inventions in each of its contracting states. A patent application filed under the PCT is called an international application, or PCT application. The bold part is the key PCT is applicable to International patent applications.

Now coming to next part, There are two types of patents fillings that's happening in China

a) Domestic Patents - These are covered/granted by national or regional authority and national laws/practices
b) International Patents - These are covered by PCT and are internationally verified before a patent is granted.

Now to the numbers,

Domestic Patents -

In year 2010, China filled 391,000 domestic patents
source :- China's domestic applications for invention patents up 28% in 2010

International Patents -

In 2010, China filed 12,337 patents under the PCT system.

Source :- China's international patent filings up 56.2%

Conclusion : Chinese mostly filled domestic patents in 2010 - 391,000 Domestic patents against 12,337 PCT certified international patents. Now nobody has issues with the patents filled under PCT system. All the bogus/junk patents were actually domestically filled and formed majority of 391,000 applications and they were duly supported by malpractices in IP Patent filling system in China. Hope the point is clear to you now.

Now, go back and read your comments again and laugh at yourself.. BTW, this probably is my last post on this thread unless challenged and I will ignore all the cheap shot/personal attacks from Chinese.. So take care and digest the truth as you have to live with it..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom