What's new

CHINESE NEWEST cruiser 18x

warton

New Recruit

Reaction score
:victory:

HA.HA......
FIRST.IT IS NOT REAL.JUST CG PICTURES FOR BEING MADE BY A CHINESE STUDENT . SO YOU DONT NEED SERIOUS:smitten::cheesy::rofl::lol:
1247652963.jpg

1247653231.jpg

1247653258.jpg

1247653279.jpg

we need to be serious today china is the best in naval technology and they build heavy destroyers with best available tech

IT IS JUST A MODEL FOR A CHINESE STUDENT.NOT REAL.BUT I AM HAPPY TO HEAR THAT CHINA IS THE BEST NAVAL TECHNOLOGY.YES.NAVAL TECHNOLOGY IS DEVELOPING FLEETLY IN CHINA.JUST LIKE AIR FORCE.BUT I THINK WE STILL NEED TO STUDY THE BEST TECHNOLOGY IN THE WORLD .AND BECOME A unambitious student:agree:

ANYBODY CAN UNDERSTAND MY ENGLISH? IF NOT, TELL ME 。I WILL SHUT UP:argh:

MY ENGLISH IS POOR SO MUCH:undecided::pop:

ANYBODY CAN UNDERSTAND MY ENGLISH? IF NOT, TELL ME 。I WILL SHUT UP:argh:

MY ENGLISH IS POOR SO MUCH:undecided::pop:

Your english is fine, those pictures are amazing. Please show us any designs that are small and low-cost, for countries like Pakistan.

Might not be real but looks nice !

Don't excite! friend.I know we are not good enough.BUT I think you should agree China is strong on some way in the advance technology.that isnt all .
But it will get more .give us some time .and a little more understand;allowance.
We will do better.I think we combat someone for combating.That is not good. right? thanks for joining.

haha....... some friend wants to know designs of the cruiser.that is very hard job really. You know it is just a homework of a student abroad.It is nothing with government.If you are interested;you may give me some advices.I will be happy so much. thanks again

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom