What's new

Chinese New M99 Rifle Sniper

Ahassan

Reaction score
Chinese New M99 Rifle Sniper.....i hope pakistan would get those.;)

:sniper: :sniper: :sniper:

Attachments

• Chinese Sniper.JPG
    Chinese Sniper.JPG
    35.5 KB · Views: 203
I wonder if steel casing is illegal. The rifle is obviously manufactured to have alot of leadway to use steel casing which means it is not as accurate as a rifle designed soley to be used with brass casing.

Officer of Engineers said:
The rifle or the ammo?

Any steel core ammo. You can punch holes in cops' body armor and they don't like that!! So I can't take any steel core for my SKS to the range, but the rifle I can, even though it has a Tapco modified stock ( pretend M4 style) and a 30 round clip!! Only in Texas..NRA sticker here gets you respect!

Whats purpose of steel casing ammo. Still could'nt get it!!!

Officer of Engineers said:
It's cheap.

Correct me if I am wrong. I was told by some cop buddies of mine, that steel core / full metal jacket penetrates kevlar body armor ( standard cop issue) and that's why it's use is restricted.

TexasJohn said:
Correct me if I am wrong. I was told by some cop buddies of mine, that steel core / full metal jacket penetrates kevlar body armor ( standard cop issue) and that's why it's use is restricted.
In Vietnam, it was 50-50 whether the 7.62AK FMJ would penetrate the flak vest or not. Even still, I would not trust anything less than a Class IV armour to stop anything above a standard pistol round.

And that's not an AT sniper rifle. It's anti-material but you're missing ... oh, a shaped charge with at least a pound of HE.

Guys this looks like a copy of the American Barret M82 Anti-Material Rifle, it has an ammo of .50 cal definetly it will go through Bullet proof glass, maybe some cm s of steel and go through at least through 2 brick walls!!! Dun ask about humans!!! It has to be semi automatic if it's a copy of that, meaning ideal for anti terrorist operations!!!

Back
Top Bottom