What's new

Chinese netizens comment on comparison between kneeling Chinese and American policemen

Tiananmen is a failed color revolution.The students rioted there for two months, and in the United States, they dare to leave in one day.
students drunk COKE cola and breads sent by US Embassy in Tiananmen, At that time, Coca-Cola was a luxury item for Chinese people. For two months, the U.S. Embassy in China has been delivering food, Coke, etc.

Last edited:
Here's your 50 cents I'm sure Xi JingPing will very happy
View attachment 710561

What you're gonna run a tank on me or something ?

They're CCP puppets , they can't take facts and probably doesn't even recognize Taiwan as a country lol.

Watch them report me for bullying or racism to the PDF mods , typical Commie scums
Great Dictator Hasina gives you five cents. Lol, poor Hasina's dog.

Screenshot_20210126_145856.jpg

@SpaceMan18 I don't look down on Hasina. Bangladesh can try to establish diplomatic relations with Taiwan. Deny "one China". LOL. Look, little BD has a big dream.

HK police brutal? Omg, your freedom loving americunt papa would have shot them or kneeled thrm to death. Lolol

So now democratic freedom loving US is comparable to evil China?lol

US police killed several civilians and quickly ended what could be a months-long stalemate.

What a lesson.

This is as effective as the method by the 'kneeling' US police.

Your picture just shows the difference between China and US. Chinese citizens can stand in front of tanks, while American citizens can't even get close to police with pistols.

And the ending also shows the difference between China and the US. China's citizens are intact while Americans are killed by police violence.

Too bad Chinese students died anyways lmao , here's your 50 cents
Great Dictator Hasina gives you five cents. Lol, poor Hasina's dog.

View attachment 710567

@SpaceMan18 I don't look down on Hasina. Bangladesh can try to establish diplomatic relations with Taiwan. Deny "one China". LOL. Look, little BD has a big dream.

You deny Taiwan cause the average Taiwanese is richer than the average Chinese LMAO so here's your 50 cents you copycat bat eater.

Covid-19 showed the true colors of China , good luck trying to get your reputation up
HK police brutal? Omg, your freedom loving americunt papa would have shot them or kneeled thrm to death. Lolol

So now democratic freedom loving US is comparable to evil China?lol

Who asked you , and plus you're Singaporean you guys use American gear and yet still talk smack

You deny Taiwan cause the average Taiwanese is richer than the average Chinese LMAO so here's your 50 cents you copycat bat eater.

Covid-19 showed the true colors of China , good luck trying to get your reputation up

Who asked you , and plus you're Singaporean you guys use American gear and yet still talk smack
Ah. Hasina gives you 5 taka. but why does little BD not establish diplomatic relations with Taiwan? at least, the Taiwanese can teach you how to swindle.

I don't think the US virus will show the true colors of China. But it makes you forget how hungry BD is.

emmm... You know, very few countries care about Bangladesh(only India and Pakistan). After all, it's an inferior race. As you can see, the Chinese never talk about Bangladesh... No offense, the Chinese look down on Bangladesh.

do you think many Chinese talk about Bangladesh?? Who cares about a dog?

@fallstuff @SpaceMan18

@SpaceMan18 this what I was talking about. Report him, just don't curse back.
Your parents raised you better than that.

gear and yet still talk smack
[/QUOTE]
Y

I am not Singaporean mate, I am Chinese national with PR in SG and now back in China. I am just telling the painful truth. US fcked up badly compared to China. There is no use bashing China to hide the ugly truth that US fcked up big time. I saw the whole Congress episode with yer politicians hiding from the mob. Lolol

@SpaceMan18 this what I was talking about. Report him, just don't curse back.
Your parents raised you better than that.
Please answer~ Are the Chinese discussing Bangladesh? Who cares about Bangladesh?

why does little BD always have this illusion ~ Chinese people care about Bangladesh and Chinese people attack Bangladesh. Now little BD thinks it is a very important country?

@fallstuff Please stop your fantasies. No one will talk about Bangladesh.

Oh. This is a mistake. I discuss history with an inferior race. Tell me, who gave you courage? MacArthur?

stink bangladesh will always be a colony!
The people you’re calling inferior was on top of the world more than any Chinese dynasty have kept their country at the top for.
be respectful of others or no one will respect your tiny peni$es

The people you’re calling inferior was on top of the world more than any Chinese dynasty have kept their country at the top for.
be respectful of others or no one will respect your tiny peni$es
Ah, this is a new colonial joke?

Ah, this is a new colonial joke?
China was also under British imperialism was is not? Your lot was forced to be addicts of indian opium.
just because you People are new money doesn’t give you the right to be assholes.

China was also under British imperialism was is not? Your lot was forced to be addicts of indian opium.
just because you People are new money doesn’t give you the right to be assholes.
I thought that since the battle of Seoul, Chinese warships have been patrolling the English Channel every year. No one talks about the Opium War. But it seems that some people still live in the 19th century. It's because some people are taking too much opium now?

I thought that since the battle of Seoul, Chinese warships have been patrolling the English Channel every year. No one talks about the Opium War. But it seems that some people still live in the 19th century. It's because some people are taking too much opium now?
Yeah once an addict, always an addict.
pfft 😂

Back
Top Bottom