What's new

Chinese Navy expert says that indias MRSAM can effectively counter Chinese navy's firepower

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been telling this for a long time but 50 cent army supported by third friends puts lots of BS arguments to defy it. Now chinese expert say this.

Infact, Brahmos and MRSAM is the most deadly combination the fire power and protection which any distroyer or worship Carrie's on it. China has nothing to stop Brahmos and China has nothing to penetrate the defence of MRSAM. Chinese worship sir simply helpless against Indian destroyers and warships they are simply sitting ducks. That's exactly what Chinese exports says.

From a Filthy Indian youtube channel which told that Radar, Weapons(Brahmos) and Submarine Warfare of Kolkata Class is better than Type 052D

@LKJ86 @Deino @Beast

Calm down my friend. Type 52 or any other chinese warship is just a sitting duck in front of Kolkata class or Visakhapatnam class.

Infact, Brahmos and MRSAM is the most deadly combination the fire power and protection which any distroyer or worship Carrie's on it. China has nothing to stop Brahmos and China has nothing to penetrate the defence of MRSAM. Chinese worship sir simply helpless against Indian destroyers and warships they are simply sitting ducks. That's exactly what Chinese exports says.
A simple question: Can Brahmos penetrate the defence of MRSAM or not?:woot:

Calm down my friend. Type 52 or any other chinese warship is just a sitting duck in front of Kolkata class or Visakhapatnam class.
A simple question. Imagine Pakistan having Brahmos and MRSAM. As an Indian what would you do?

From a Filthy Indian youtube channel which told that Radar, Weapons(Brahmos) and Submarine Warfare of Kolkata Class is better than Type 052D

@LKJ86 @Deino @Beast
They even claim it's better than 055 destroyer?

7000tons vs 13000 tons.
-Single band AESA vs lastest dual band X/S Band AESA.
-Conventional gas turbine vs full electric propulsion.
-Non universal VLS vs 112 standard universal VLS that can launch anti-sub, anti-air and anti- surface mission.
-76mm main gun vs 130mm

Do I need to say more?

First your Kolkata class ship have to come close to fire its Brahmos around 800km max with new version while PLAN can hit your ships at 2600km with DF-26 salvo, and IN have nothing to stop them, also PLAN have many other AShMs with long range (Higher then Brahmos).

I have been telling this for a long time but 50 cent army supported by third friends puts lots of BS arguments to defy it. Now chinese expert say this.

At least "50 cents" army don't threatening to "RAPE and KILL women even MEN are not spare by ONLINE GAYS like your kind lol:azn:
upload_2020-4-9_10-23-48.png

https://gulfnews.com/world/asia/ind...-narendra-modi-as-the-general-1.1541941374832
upload_2020-4-9_10-25-5.png

https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/22/indi...ans-trolling-amnesty-asequals-intl/index.html

Self bragging has no limit. :enjoy:

Will not be surprised Indian start to claim LCA is more stealthy than J-20 becos it's smaller size :rofl:

WHERE is the CREDIBLE/GENUINE evidence that proves that brahmos and mrsam is the most deadliest combination of firepower that cannot be stopped by China?...........Only facts no BS.

Funnily enough, the Chinese made their own in-house built systems, while the Indians run to shop from abroad, weapon systems which are export-use only, NOT the actual, much more capable product.

A simple question. Imagine Pakistan having Brahmos and MRSAM. As an Indian what would you do?
The very reason MRSAM was created with inputs from Brahmos was to have the poison and antidote on the same platform.

First your Kolkata class ship have to come close to fire its Brahmos around 800km max with new version while PLAN can hit your ships at 2600km with DF-26 salvo, and IN have nothing to stop them, also PLAN have many other AShMs with long range (Higher then Brahmos).
Hello expert, DF-26 is BM. Who the hell fires BM's on naval platforms ??? And its land based. Jeez

@LKJ86 @Deino @Beast
@Surya 1 Dude, this video is so vague - it's more of a promotional video to market Israel's capabilities and pander to deluded Indian viewers for ad revenue. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom