What's new

Chinese mountaineer narrates dramatic escape

He was bound and on his knees and the taliban missed a headshot .....WHAT ???....and not to mention he managed to Run away form all the taliban without a single bullet ? ....something is really fishy with that Chinese ...

Shooting is a tricky business, it is not as easy as you see in movies. Let me tell you something, a group of 5 militants of Dima National Democratic Front (DNDF) tried to kidnap my uncle for ransom. My aunt and sister started yelling, and in the midst a militant armed with Beretta 92 FS (Made in Italy) lost his temper and tried to shoot my uncle and aunt from point blank rage and ended up shooting one of their own. My uncle and aunt took advantage of situation and ran for the house, the militants fired indefinitely and managed to injure them but not kill them.

I am not here judge somebody's story, but he is lucky to survive the attack.

Shooting is a tricky business, it is not as easy as you see in movies. Let me tell you something, a group of 5 militants of Dima National Democratic Front (DNDF) tried to kidnap my uncle for ransom. My aunt and sister started yelling, and in the midst a militant armed with Beretta 92 FS (Made in Italy) lost his temper and tried to shoot my uncle and aunt from point blank rage and ended up shooting one of their own. My uncle and aunt took advantage of situation and ran for the house, the militants fired indefinitely and managed to injure them but not kill them.

I am not here judge somebody's story, but he is lucky to survive the attack.

Comparing a 9mm pistol to a fully auto AK47 in the hands of a hardened Taliban is like comparing apples to oranges.

The details were probably lost on translation and am sure there's more to it. Let's not forget anything can happen in the wilderness under the dark sky.

The details were probably lost on translation and am sure there's more to it. Let's not forget anything can happen in the wilderness under the dark sky.

I just want to see the bastards who did this hanging by their gonads.

Back
Top Bottom