What's new

Chinese Missiles News & Discussions

8X8.jpg

Beast, I don't get your short sentence! Not sure what did you mean!

However, seeing today's aggressive FIRST STRIKE (FIRST USE) nuclear doctrine of major powers, I think it's obsolete for China to stick to its "No First Strike" nuclear doctrine, instead just changes it the same as other major powers and declares it accordingly, as well as increasing the numbers of strategic nuke arsenal and declare the new quantity accordingly too! It's long overdue for China to update its strategic nuke stocks same as its update of the official (physical) gold reserves :-)
for a much understated strength may inadvertently cause some dangerous overly miscalculations!
I just finished watching the movie "The Coming War on China", an excellent movie by JOHN PILGER, an independent film maker from Australia, a must-watch, an eye-opening movie for every sane mind! It explains a lot what's happening in the Asia-Pacific (covering the Marshall Island, Bikini Island, Japan, Korea, China, Australia, and so on) in the past, at present, and possibly in future!

I STRONGLY SUGGEST every one here to watch this movie! It's quite worth the viewing time and it flows quickly covering the so-called “First-Island-Chain” and so on.

If a picture is worth of thousands of words then a good movie is worth of thousands of pictures...

(A higher resolution avails at torrent)

@Beast

I did open up a thread about the movie but was closed down for unknown reason.
This is a recent movie developed as documentary and understanding of historic for "man-kind".

This is a recent movie developed as documentary and understanding of historic for "man-kind".
They are many western boot licker here still serving their white master. They closed down your thread to prevent the truth from spreading.

I just finished watching the movie "The Coming War on China", an excellent movie by JOHN PILGER, an independent film maker from Australia, a must-watch, an eye-opening movie for every sane mind! It explains a lot what's happening in the Asia-Pacific (covering the Marshall Island, Bikini Island, Japan, Korea, China, Australia, and so on) in the past, at present, and possibly in future!

I STRONGLY SUGGEST every one here to watch this movie! It's quite worth the viewing time and it flows quickly covering the so-called “First-Island-Chain” and so on.

If a picture is worth of thousands of words then a good movie is worth of thousands of pictures...

(A higher resolution avails at torrent)

@Beast
Not to afraid pal. China is fully prepare for nuclear war with US. Unless US is willing to kamikaze with China. There is no way US can destroy China and survive.

China demonstrated hydrogen bomb using much smaller size and yet could yield 300tines the explosion in Hiroshima. And that is 1967. You can imagine in 2016 , with aid of world fastest supercomputer. China could design a far smaller and yet deadly hydrogen miniature warhead that could yield 500-700times of Hiroshima hydrogen bomb that just one alone can wipe out 2-3 states of US.

Last edited:
Maiden flight of a certain type of "product" of extreme pioneering significance successfully concluded:
the article said "稳得住,不解体,分得开,点得着,打得准,测得到". Sounds like some extremely high speed stuff launched from the space??

Probably the 'arguable' new thrust which is against newton law.

Closed down? Let me check , I have found these:
https://defence.pk/threads/the-coming-war-on-china-documentary.466175/
https://defence.pk/threads/the-coming-war-on-china’-john-pilger-new-film-trailer.466382/
If you any link, date or section just let me know, let me try to search again, will re-open (will be merged with similar topic) if I can.

Last edited:
the article said "稳得住,不解体,分得开,点得着,打得准,测得到". Sounds like some extremely high speed stuff launched from the space??

I wish I knew exactly.:hitwall:

When read in conjunction with an earlier article published in Nov. 2015(see below), one might infer that

(1) the "product" in question is a spacecraft
(2) it is ground-launched, and
(3) it is a weapon

铸剑团队:在磨砺中走向成熟
刘淮宇
日期 : 20151113
期号 : 3004
版号 : 2
版名 : 综合新闻
栏目 : 走进型号试验队
作者 : 刘淮宇
标题 : 铸剑团队:在磨砺中走向成熟
副题 : ——记中国航天科技集团公司一院某型号研制团队

2013年深秋一天的傍晚,是中国航天科技集团公司一院某型号产品进行“首秀”的时刻。

然而,试验失利了。

消失的轨迹

事情过去两年了,型号副总设计师迪总仍对当时的情景记忆犹新。型号点火升空后,在夜空划出一道漂亮的弧线,它的实际飞行轨迹与设计的飞行轨迹在电脑屏幕上一同延伸……一切都是那么完美。

可就在大家准备松口气的时候,实际飞行轨迹从屏幕上消失了,指挥大厅里的空气骤然凝固。

是不是遥测设备出了问题?测控人员立即调动其他观测手段,试图寻找型号产品的蛛丝马迹,但没有踪影。经验丰富的专家们判断,可能遭遇失利了。

但现场并没有出现慌乱的情况,前来指导试验的院领导和型号“两总”紧急商议,确定四条思路对试验全过程进行条分缕析,力求尽快将问题定位。

那一夜,无人入眠,队员们分头核查自己负责的分系统可能出现的问题。与之同时,四辆越野车轰鸣启动,向产品残骸可能的落点进发……

两个月后,问题定位,并通过试验得到了复现。

两年过去了,团队中的每一个人现在仍能脱口说出失利那天的准确日期。

首飞的产品从提出设计概念到一院自筹立项,再从确定方案到飞行试验用了多年时间,出现这种结果,是“谁也不愿意看到的”。但科研试验本身就存在着高风险性,成与败往往只在一线间。这次失利给团队中每个人都上了宝贵的一课。

型号副总设计师迪总介绍说,这支队伍有个特点,就是悲喜不形于色,失利之时,没有人歇斯底里,而是按照布置各自排查自己那摊子事;而之后飞行试验取得圆满成功时,也没人表现出异常的兴奋。

这个团队的总设计师是位“巾帼英雄”,长年躬耕于型号领域。团队文化的那种内敛和沉稳,也许与这位女总师的影响有关。

在指导队员们分析问题时,这位女总师与往常研制时一样,这种强大的内心令同事们十分钦佩。队员们私下会议论,其实总师在面对失利时、排查问题时,心里何尝不是压力巨大呢,她只是从来不表现出来罢了。

型号副总设计师来总说,一个型号队伍没有失利的经历,就无法真正地成熟和强大起来。

去年夏天,方案进行全新改进后,型号产品再次实施飞行试验,一举成功。此刻,经历了失利挫败的那些人心里有着别样的滋味。

2011年入职、一直从事这个型号研制的小王说:“失利教会了我什么叫细节决定成败,也真正体会到航天型号产品研制的艰辛和不易。”

第二次飞行试验打得非常漂亮。掌声面前,这支团队依旧保持着淡定。

今年上半年,该型号产品正式批准立项,但设计的技术指标被大范围调整,改进之多、难度之大不亚于研制一个全新型号。按照装备采购的要求,多家研制单位还要从方案到单机进行残酷PK,只有胜出者才能在下一步的研制生产中掌握主动权。

令人欣慰的是,该型号产品研制团队在与对手的竞争中表现得非常出色。那些平日里不爱张扬的小伙子和姑娘们,在证明自己方案的优越性时变得能说善道,而且能以理服人。

“吃透设计机理,才能达到这种境界。”结构副主任设计师小策认为,这是多年参与型号研制磨砺出来的。

主任设计师大平记得,该型号产品开始进行研制时,核心设计人员的平均年龄才30岁。而如今,这些年轻人已经能够在专业上独当一面。小锋博士就是一个典型的例子,由于在专业上小有建树,其他团队要做复核复算时往往都要请小锋出马。

看着队员们特别是年轻队员伴随着型号逐渐成长起来,让女总师觉得这是比“型号成功”更大的收获。

这位总设计师说,航天人不仅要踏踏实实一步步做好已有型号的研制改进,更要站在国家战略安全需求的高度,主动探索型号产品未来发展规律,提早谋划研制管用、好用的型号装备,尽到航天人的使命和责任。

(中国航天报)

and

但这并不是终点。陈总清晰地看到从这次试验成功到型号正式装备的道路还有多远。他说:“不管多难,只要目标清晰,步伐坚定,即使面对难以逾越的困难,也总能在黎明前的黑暗中看到希望的光芒。”

2016.12.21 NOTAM

2016-12-21 11:39:15

分类: 武器试验

A3221/16 - THE FLW SEGMENTS OF ATS RTE CLSD: 1.W66: NUKTI- EJINAQI VOR 'JNQ'. 2.B215: NUKTI- JIAYUGUAN VOR 'CHW'. 3.W187: DUNHUANG VOR 'DNH' - NUKTI. 21 DEC 02:45 2016 UNTIL 21 DEC 03:40 2016. CREATED: 20 DEC 12:59 2016

A3225/16 - THE FLW SEGMENTS OF ATS RTE CLSD: 1.W192: IPMUN-RUSDI. 2.W191: ESDEX-MOVBI. 3.G470: IPMUN-BIKNO. 21 DEC 02:45 2016 UNTIL 21 DEC 03:40 2016. CREATED: 20 DEC 16:41 2016

6632139789536587903.jpg

Chinese military vehicles carrying DF-21D antiship ballistic missiles, potentially capable of sinking a US Nimitz-class aircraft carrier in a single strike, travel past Tiananmen Gate during a military parade to commemorate the 70th anniversary of the end of World War II in Beijing, September 3, 2015. Andy Wong/Reuters
55e82826bd86ef1c008b7c8c-2400

China has also emerged as an influential arms supplier since the 1980s, when Beijing proved willing to provide weaponry to Iran and Iraq during their brutal war that lasted most of that decade.

From 2012 to 2015, China's arms-transfer agreements to developing countries averaged more than $4 billion annually, with 2015 as the highest year, when the country made $6 billion in deals. Those sales can be attributed to an ongoing relationship with Pakistan

Chinese military vehicles carrying DF-21D antiship ballistic missiles, potentially capable of sinking a US Nimitz-class aircraft carrier in a single strike, travel past Tiananmen Gate during a military parade to commemorate the 70th anniversary of the end of World War II in Beijing, September 3, 2015. Andy Wong/Reuters
China has also emerged as an influential arms supplier since the 1980s, when Beijing proved willing to provide weaponry to Iran and Iraq during their brutal war that lasted most of that decade.
WHAT A CUNNING TWISTING LINE by the Rothschild-controlled REUTERS, as if the NATO Clan played as saints not supplying the devastating weapons to Saddam Hussein regime incl. the prohibited CHEMICAL WEAPONS used by Saddam Hussein's forces against the Iranians!! In fact they were the major arm suppliers and did reap the lion share of this arm sale bonanza.

This almost decade-long war of attrition between Iraq vs Iran happened because the NATO Clan supported Iraq under Saddam Hussein to attack Iran to weaken the "renegade" nation under the Grand Ayatollah Khomeini, as well as for other geopolitical reasons (the sectarian rivalry between Saudi vs Iran as well as Israel wanted no strong nation in that region) and created somewhat oil scarcity that propped up the oil price then (Petro-windfall for the rest oil exporters and Western oil giants), while this war also gave very good arm sale bonanza for the NATO Clan to sell weapons to Iraq. Both nations of Iran and Iraq underwent nearly decade-long (1980 ~ 1988), quite huge losses and setbacks caused by one of the longest grinding wars post the Vietnam War, a carefully plotted war whereas neither side would win yet the war would be protracted to suck off the resources of the two major regional powers in the Middle East!! Both nations were the pathetic victims, mainly because the megalomaniac Saddam Hussein was the dumb willing pawn, fell into the diabolic plots by the Axis of Empire!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom