What's new

Chinese Missiles News & Discussions

HQ-19, HQ-29 and HQ-8 were tested, it seems that this is not the case of HQ-26.

Henri K.

That doesn't make much sense. Papers regarding the HQ-8 and HQ-26 were both published. They were in fact first published in 2003, and rumors are in consensus as well. However nothing has been published regarding HQ-19 or HQ-29.

That doesn't make much sense. Papers regarding the HQ-8 and HQ-26 were both published. They were in fact first published in 2003, and rumors are in consensus as well. However nothing has been published regarding HQ-19 or HQ-29.

HQ-29 - A quick search of "李芸:中国航天科工集团公司二院二部某型号总设计师" on Google will give you some informations, this should be the PAC3-like

HQ-19 - The name is revealed in a R&D paper "战术导弹动力装置需求分析与固体火箭发动机发展方向", so as HQ-26. This is a THAAD-like system.

Don't forget that HQ-26 is under development in SAST (belongining to CASC), which has also developped HQ-61 and HQ-16 with a lot of delays.

Henri K.

An official footage showing that the DF-31A ICBM has at least two types of decoy, one to encounter ground based radar for GBI-like system, an another to encounter SM-3/THAAD-like anti-ballistic system.

Henri K.

Last edited by a moderator:
Use of simulators in Second artillery's training. We can see in the footage some ballistic missiles like DF-21C, DF-15B, DF-15 and DF-11A...

Henri K.

Training of a sergent from 2nd artillery and his DF-3A...

Henri K.

101636_405.jpg

7 MIRV missile test?

The Second Artillery : DF-21A night emergency transmitter walkthrough under the biological and chemical attacks

Henri K.

China's Second Artillery : A variety of new communication equipments in training field

Henri K.

China's Second Artillery : A variety of new communication equipments in training field

Henri K.

Hi, first of all my compliments for your videos. They're all very interesting, especially those on SA Corps.

can you tell me the titles of the music of these two video, please?

ä¸*国二炮 - 第二炮兵演练新战法 - YouTube
ä¸*国二炮 - ä¸*国战略æ*¸æ*¦å™¨å‘展年鉴 - YouTube

because they're very cool.

Thanks

Hi, first of all my compliments for your videos. They're all very interesting, especially those on SA Corps.

can you tell me the titles of the music of these two video, please?

ä¸*国二炮 - 第二炮兵演练新战法 - YouTube
ä¸*国二炮 - ä¸*国战略æ*¸æ*¦å™¨å‘展年鉴 - YouTube

because they're very cool.

Thanks

I think it's in the album Invincible of Two steps fromm hell.

Henri K.

China's Second Artillery Engineering University

Henri K.

Back
Top Bottom