What's new

Chinese Media report about Pakistan army aviation WZ 10

I request Chinese members to please translate for us ...

2015-05-06 "military intelligence decoded" media-military DC-10 suspects in Pakistan completing test flight.

Chinese members needed to translate the video

全球華人軍事聯盟 | Facebook

Chinese media using my Photographs to show the presence of Z-10 flying in Pakistan's airspace. This was photographed on 3rd April 2015 at 5:47 PM PST. So far this is the only photo available of flying Z-10 in Pakistan airspace.

Now i am uploading the complete series of the pix taken at that moment. A Z-10 is flying over Dhamyal, Rawalpindi.

IMAG1785.jpg
IMAG1786.jpg
IMAG1787.jpg
IMAG1788.jpg
IMAG1789.jpg

Chinese media using my Photographs to show the presence of Z-10 flying in Pakistan's airspace. This was photographed on 3rd April 2015 at 5:47 PM PST. So far this is the only photo available of flying Z-10 in Pakistan airspace.

Now i am uploading the complete series of the pix taken at that moment. A Z-10 is flying over Dhamyal, Rawalpindi.

in report of 23rd march Chinese media have used our member @Stealth photograph

2015-05-06 "military intelligence decoded" media-military DC-10 suspects in Pakistan completing test flight.

Chinese members needed to translate the video

全球華人軍事聯盟 | Facebook
We should have 60 of these at least and those 60 should have wz 16 engines and latest up grades done by China on their WZ-10 recently

Not reliable source, I think.

Let's wait for 20 years before Pakistan decide to induct helicopters. :D

Chinese media is speculating what the Pakistani media and "military enthusiasts", i.e. everyone on this forum, thinks about WZ-10. Chinese media was able to find pictures of WZ-10 posted online by Pakistani "military enthusiasts" and in this report they are trying to verify if the helicopter is indeed WZ-10. The other dude is apparently a "Professor". More importantly, the report claims that the Pakistani Army has been training with WZ-10 and its competing with MI-35 / T-129 (??). Essentially, its Chinese media discussing various specs and features of WZ-10 and how those might be ideal for Pakistan. According to the report, Pakistan has 3 WZ-10 and Pakistan Army will test these helicopters in their war against terrorism. Oh and, according to the Chinese media, WZ-10 is definitely better than Apaches.

I skimmed over it and the report doesn't state anything new other than the fact that Pakistan Army is training with WZ-10 which is kind of obvious since there are photos of WZ-10 flying in Pakistan.

Last edited:
In Chinese media we say WZ10 is comparable to AH64D, not better. In some aspect AH64D is stronger, e.g. the takeoff weight. However, WZ10 have also some strong points, e.g. hilicopter combat.

In the video WZ10 is compared with AH1Z and Mi35. Both of them are first generation attack hilicopters, Mi35 can be count as 1.5 generation. WZ10 has the newest design, it is the second generation attack hilicopters. Compared to AH1Z, WZ10 has advantage in the takeof weight, power, armor, weapon and the potential of upgrading. Compared to Mi35, WZ10 has better mobility, design and electric equipments. Another point is that Inida knows almost everything about Mi35.

T129 is not introduced. Maybe T129 is not in the competition.

View attachment 219522 View attachment 219523 View attachment 219524 View attachment 219525 View attachment 219526

Dhumyal camp is near my house & here I am sitting in Bahrain missing all the fun.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom