What's new

Chinese media accidentally declares Philippines as part of China :))

They need to be Fixed by China. You'll get all of Pakistan's Support in this Noble Cause.

Come , we are waiting..

@ chinese reply: I don't fall into your trap, I will not any bad word here. I don't want to get ban.

@topic: Yes mistake happen, and corrected by ppl. Its not a mistake its blunder or purposefully provocation.
@Zabaniya: You got a valid point. But printing picture is lack of knowledge about planes (by stpid journalist) But when you go for TV program , you have agenda, you have script. You know what to speak and when to speak.

China use their media/news paper to send message to neighbours, Its a ploy of comunists. My brother you are lucky that these communists are not in your country. I have seen them closely, very closely. They are worst . They control everything, even ppls mind.

Didn't your CCP told you that Indian media is free??? There are stupid media, and wise media. News papers like The Hindu Never toss such word, It was tossed by some cheap news chnnels to get there TRP. India is not arrogant, was never arrogant. Your communist regime is arrogant, which is bullying all neighbours.

It was not an accident, Why don't they do similar accident agaunst there commi masters??? It is delebrate attempt to provoke phillipines.

Note: Indian govt doesn't pay me for posting articles 'we are not 50 cent army' )

India media is free or not it didnot change the fact that indian is arrogant.Indian is well knowed for their arrogancy,talk loud and do less.Your premier have said that people will talk about Mumbai and forget Shanghai in 5 years.Has he carried out his promise yet?

So they accidentally revealed their true intentions too early and pulled the video out but its too late to prevent its spread. And how would the author know it was an accident when the Chinese are not commenting on the "accident."

Guess everybody are bigoted like some humble Chinese here on PDF.

I think the indian posters are more arrogant.Especially after Agni-V tested successfully,your medias and netizens are become more and more arrogant and claim that it can hit the chinese metropolis such as beijing and shanghai.No countries except india in the world would say which city or country can be hit by the missile after testing the icbm successfully.

Ya we did do, only after some chinese members and cheerleaders Displayed warnings, megatoning india, and when Agni was delayed for a day, u have no idea fun made by chinese posters... When u cant condemn those, u cant condemn us now

If China wanted to take over Philippines, it will be a matter of only hours. That is the truth.

If left to their own devices, then yes. If the USA decides to intervene, then it's China that will be on the run. Alot of it depends on whether the Americans get involved or not.

I don't get the reason for all these hostility anyway. China has observer status in the ASEAN and are seeking closer economic ties in the region. All these muscling tactics are certainly counter-productive to any kind of relations.

Human Error. Happens every now and then here, there and anywhere. What the big deal.

People can make mistakes and this case was no different. Chinese are rational type people who understands value of trust and
friendship and respects the sovereignty of smaller nations unlike their big fart off neighbor down to their south.

India media is free or not it didnot change the fact that indian is arrogant.Indian is well knowed for their arrogancy,talk loud and do less.Your premier have said that people will talk about Mumbai and forget Shanghai in 5 years.Has he carried out his promise yet?

Right, I think enough Indian posters here have condemned this thread as pointless. So lets all shut up now and go discuss something more useful on some other thread.

I don't know how's your IQ, but as to this faux pas, my wife(who work in broadcasting too) says the anchor is smart but old tricks....

this is cheap personal promotion skim across the advanced world. just like those anchors in UK, US, New Zealand, as well as in Japan.

You will know these situations when your media is sophisticated enough.

All media are cheap. If you know what they do is only man made hype.
I think this is not live talk-show, so, the manager can monitor and cut it before broadcasting, but he just simply ignored it to check how Phillipne will react.

Did the Chinese anchor apologize for giving a false statement worldwide that the Philippines is part of China? :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom