What's new

Chinese Manga is coming...good ;)

Double red tails are common for Chinese manhua character.

View attachment 427521

View attachment 427522

Yes. Double red tails r common to Chinese work. But...

1. look at other aspects of the main char. Why a Chinese char hold a knight's lance? That's coz he's based on Ken, and Ken is an Anglo-Saxon...

quan-zhi-gao-shou-the-kings-avatar-chinese-oriental-asian-as.jpg

salvatican_knight_by_gleamingscythe-png.jpg

stock-photo-knight-with-lance-and-on-horseback-19326691.jpg

mh4-lance_render_002.png

ken_masters_mshvsf2.png

(Ken is an Anglo-Saxon. Ye Xiu is based on Ken, that's why he weilds an Anglo-Saxon-like weapon)

2. The char has two appearances: (pic below shows overlapping appearance of the same char)

tumblr_os45hcixi81uhpvqbo1_1280.gif

a500a931d242b49d24e6cf54e71f6c7697ff905c_hq.gif

mqdefault.jpg

(This is the character's 2nd appearance. His tapered red cape looks like Ken's long hair)

ken1.gif

tumblr_or0xb5rhks1tlfk88o4_500.gif

tumblr_mfbakstu0r1qcsesho1_500.gif

(Nezha and co. Aren't the only ones with double red tails. Ken also has them...

But like I said before, just like the J-20, Chinese red tails r just much bigger & longer!)

3. Plz don't tell me this char came from the Legend of Nezha too... This is the Chinese interpretation of Ryu. If Ryu is in The King's Avatar then his main opponent (pics above) must be Ken!

desert_dust.jpg

Anyways, the point of my posts is NOT to say, "look how China copies from Japan". No, no. My point is this:

"Look how China does the same thing 10x better!"

I used to be into Street Fighter. Now I have a choice...

Last edited:
The-Kings-Avatar-Season-2-img-3.jpg

Very sweet pic of MC in The King's Avatar. But... the costume looks very Anglo-Saxon (compared to the pic of Nezha posted earlier).

The-Kings-Avatar-Season-2-img-5.jpg

ken1.gif

BTW, here I found it, a very good pic showing Ye Qiu's back cape. With a tapered end, it looks exactly like Ken's bundle of hair. Ye Qiu is the Chinese interpretation of Ken. Japanese fight with bare fists. Chinese fight with weapons (Bruce Lee = nunchucks, Jet Li = belt, Jacky Chan = objects in environment...)

tumblr_os45hcixi81uhpvqbo1_1280.gif

Remember, this is the same person with 2 costumes. One moment, he has a red long something at the back (his cape; like long human hair). The next moment he has two red tails. There is only one person in the world with a long bundle of something (his hair) AND two red tails... and that person is Ken from Street Fighter!

Last edited:
Good news that China will break Japan's monopoly on animation.

We have rich culture, we can make fantasy game or animation base only our ancient civilization fairly tale story to please our audience, Japan has not much to offer from their culture but make animation with western story to please Western audience such as Sailor moon, vampire D....

We have rich culture, we can make fantasy game or animation base only our ancient civilization fairly tale story to please our audience, Japan has not much to offer from their culture but make animation with western story to please Western audience such as Sailor moon, vampire D....
Good to hear from you. Hope more from China comes. We Pakistanis think well of China.
We are close allies.

Japan has not much to offer from their culture but make animation with western story to please Western audience such as Sailor moon, vampire D....

Naruto (Japanese theme), Fullmetal Alchemist (German), Kingdom (Chinese), One Piece (Multicultural)?

Naruto (Japanese theme), Fullmetal Alchemist (German), Kingdom (Chinese), One Piece (Multicultural)?
japan - little school girls or limp dick boys fighting monsters saving the world. all the adults are useless.. oh yeah, big boobs, harem and stuff that make no sense at all pops outta nowhere in the middle of the fuking story:D

The title should be manhua instead of manga though, but good work on breaking Japan's monopoly, having more competition in the animation industry is always good.

This manga is really good (I didn't even bother with The King's Avatar manga after watching the anime, but this one... I'm on chapter 12):

http://www.manga99.com/Fights_Break_Sphere/chapter-list/5/

It's the same work as the video posted in the first post of this thread, which is no longer available, but in ENG... Related TV shows:

Live action TV drama in 2018
S2 of CGI anime in March/April 2018

(BTW, I noticed that this work is actually a spoof of another well-known Chinese work, which I tried to explain here: http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthread.php/40262-Fights-Break-Sphere-斗破苍穹-2018-Li-Qin-李沁-Leo-Wulei-吴磊-Lin-Yun-林允-Xin-Zhilei-辛芷蕾)

Last edited:
ALSO, I just want to say this... Japan can't even animate their anime's properly.

For example, Doraemon: Stand by Me 3-D CGI movie. If you pay careful attention, they'll try to avoid animating water (in a glass) as best as they can. Water is prob the most difficult thing to animate. The most you'll see is water tilting to one side in a glass in Doraemon.

Meanwhile, in Legend of the Ravaging Dynasties (a Chinese 3-D CGI movie), the MC lifts this ball of water out of the river, it explodes above his head and you can see the water dripping from his clothes...

Too much Manga-like today in Chinese Manhwa. Look at these below :

guan_yu__the_ravages_of_time__by_boatsex36-d8g00yk.jpg

tiger01.jpg

602698_20170606042345.jpg

Look at these beautiful arts! Much-much better than most Japanese Manga, and more original.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom