What's new

Chinese Manga is coming...good ;)

I'm glad to see that Chinese Animation is become more and more interesting, instead of watching Japanese animation, we can finally have our animation that incorporated Chinese culture and fantasy story line...and eventually we will compete with Japan in international stage.

Those are just CGI crap. The Chinese alternative, Manhua is already pretty popular among Manga fans.

The Last Airbender in general has a lot of Asian inspired themes. Airbenders were basically Tibetans, Earthbenders were predominantly Han, Waterbenders Eskimo, and Firebenders are Japanese
Fire nation is a combination of Japan and China. They have Chinese names, Chinese architecture but being made up of Islands and Rapid industrialization was from Japan

Chinese manga is manhua and is aready popular

some that i've read :enjoy:

the ravages of time
song of the long march
feng shen ji
old man
Feng Shen Ji and Song of the Long March have excellent art work. The other two i haven't read it. Currently Tales of Demons and Gods and Doulou Dalu are hot.

There are some good Chinese VNs out there even in Steam that are really good
http://store.steampowered.com/app/323490/
ob.png

ss_c4c2c1ffa8553eacfd193912853a1c8e27f370f0.jpg
ss_c2d566f5e41469faadc0dc71619011605afd5dbf.jpg
ss_cb2ba47435b43f6936f7984a3f1309be50e33219.jpg

So that was anime or manga ? :(

Do you have references about Chinese manga(comics) ? thanks
*with english translate

Last edited:
I'm glad to see that Chinese Animation is become more and more interesting, instead of watching Japanese animation, we can finally have our animation that incorporated Chinese culture and fantasy story line...and eventually we will compete with Japan in international stage.

To really be a cultural power, China has to give more space to its cultural industries, for creativity.

Last airbender is based on Buddhist philosophy which again coming from Indian peninsula.

As a huge fan of last airbender, I must say that it is completely based on the culture of East Asia.

Nothing to do with India.

The bending movements followed in the series are literally based on existing Chinese martial art sequences.

Those are just CGI crap. The Chinese alternative, Manhua is already pretty popular among Manga fans.

actually, manhua is not something new or unique.....

It was a basic copy of comic books format form the US, but instead of going after superhero (like superman, batman or something else) The Chinese Comic book is mostly a cartooned version of old story or tales. There are also some independent manhua for youth during the 80s and 90s but those are all but gone already. Today Chiens Manhua is actually common term for Japanese Manga and US Comic Book. They are group together along with video game into Animation-Comic-Games category.

Chinese manga? Manga means Japanese comics though, i think you mean anime.

China should name/create a brand her animation and comic industry to distinguishing it from Japanese, just like South Korean did with their manhwa.

And what this animation is about? Three Kingdoms? Do you guys plan it to be a long movie or series one? Look very interesting.
-
-
-
China is rich in cultural heritage, you guys should promote it more in many comics and animation movies, you can look South Korea's example with their Webtoons.

anime-planet

Oke, thanks :cheers:

Chinese manga? Manga means Japanese comics , i think you mean anime.

China should name/create a brand her animation and comic industry to distinguishing it from Japanese, just like South Korean did with their manhwa.

And what this animation is about? Three Kingdoms? Do you guys plan it to be a long movie or series one? Look very interesting.
-
-
-
China is rich in cultural heritage, you guys should promote it more in many comics and animation movies, you can look South Korea's example with their Webtoons.

I though this is about manga(comics) not anime :what:

Last edited:
To really be a cultural power, China has to give more space to its cultural industries, for creativity.

As a huge fan of last airbender, I must say that it is completely based on the culture of East Asia.

Nothing to do with India.

The bending movements followed in the series are literally based on existing Chinese martial art sequences.

Please try to find origin of martial arts. you will be astound.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom