What's new

Chinese leaders lack full brains: Dalai Lama

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's commonly known as the Nehru-Gandhi dynasty. Learn some of your own history buddy.

Nehru%96Gandhi family

Anachronistic error .Nehru did not exist in the last 30 years.

Is Gandhi by the way.
As Gandhi's .
Indira Gandhi gave us our greatest victory ever .
Rajiv Gandhi is credited for improving the Science and technological development in the country.

thats what i said`it was popular 20 years ago, not now``of course it still exists in most area in China today`you dont know the scale we had back 20 years ago`!

and these fake products mainly for domestic consumption, as we were very poor and still relatively poor today`so there is a market for these fake stuffs```as most people from rural areas cannt afford real ones as simple as that`

Could be true.

:)Dalai Lama's remarks are so full of gibberish that they are indeed hilarious. With his dreams dashed and his days numbered, what else can we possibly expect from him? More power to our Indian members who apparently finds pleasure in what Dalai has to say. Let us leave it at that. :)

Lol,apparentlly the Indian leaders have more brain in one field which is corruption,they collected 1 trillon dollars in swiss bank and that is something the rest world can't match.

I was not alone. We were a group consisting of different nationalities that also include Americans and Europeans. Anyway, I don’t look ‘Indian’. My mom is a European

Huh??? Please make some sense. What does what you look like have anything to do with cheap knock-offs for tourists?? You're still a tourist, right ??

For status symbol objects, East Asians always buy the real thing or it defeats the whole purpose.

Lol,apparentlly the Indian leaders have more brain in one field which is corruption,they collected 1 trillon dollars in swiss bank and that is something the rest world can't match.

Can you provide proper credible sources to verify that ?

Since from what i recall India's entire illegal outflows since its independence to 2008 was $462 billion

The Drivers and Dynamics of Illicit Financial Flows from India: 1948-2008,A November 2010 Report from Global Financial Integrity

Huh??? Please make some sense. What does what you look like have anything to do with cheap knock-offs for tourists?? You're still a tourist, right ??

For status symbol objects, East Asians always buy the real thing or it defeats the whole purpose.

I was making the remark for your '50 Yuan Omega is for Indians like you' nonsense. These people approach anybody who don't look like them.

its true, in London Bond street, Selfridges and Harrowds, the top customers are Chinese they made up 60% of their luxurt sales``my wife used to work there when she just came to London.

and in China, brands like LV, Chanel, Gucci, D&G, Hermes, Prada, Mui Mui and other international lusury stores are their most profitable stores all over the world``

for example one LV store in Wenzhou (a medium cized town) 6 monthes sales in 2011 have already exceeded the whole year target the headquarter set for the store`

Can you provide proper credible sources to verify that ?

Since from what i recall India's entire illegal outflows since its independence to 2008 was $462 billion

The Drivers and Dynamics of Illicit Financial Flows from India: 1948-2008,A November 2010 Report from Global Financial Integrity

Since when did you full-brainy Indians can't even use googel? Type "Indian black money" into googel,oh wait ,in the first page the number is 1.4trillion USD in swiss bank,far more than my number.Lol.

its true, in London Bond street, Selfridges and Harrowds, the top customers are Chinese they made up 60% of their luxurt sales``my wife used to work there when she just came to London.

and in China, brands like LV, Chanel, Gucci, D&G, Hermes, Prada, Mui Mui and other international lusury stores are their most profitable stores all over the world``

for example one LV store in Wenzhou (a medium cized town) 6 monthes sales in 2011 have already exceeded the whole year target the headquarter set for the store`

Totally agree. The Oxford Street Selfridges and the single brand watch stores on Bond Street is watch heaven for Chinese people. The fake stuff is for tourists.

Since when did you full-brainy Indians can't even use googel?

I got the report for the above link from googel

Type "Indian black money" into googel,oh wait ,in the first page the number is 1.4trillion USD in swiss bank,far more than my number.Lol.

Its a myth, there was no report released by Swiss banks on details of various nationalities holding amount of wealth in accounts

Its a myth, there was no report released by Swiss banks on details of various nationalities holding amount of wealth in accounts

Nah,I see it a positive proof that your Indian leaders have a full brain which to sucessfully make their black money a myth to your guys.On the other hand,I don't see any positive proofs that your Indian leaders have a full brain on the other aspects,for example,a full brain leader will never allow anybody to blow up his biggest city twice .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom