What's new

Chinese kid with PAF pilot.

You should be the last person calling anyone an idiot, thus far the only thing you bring to the table is fabricating stories and being in denial despite irrefutable facts.

And I could care less what your sexual preference is, as I stated I found your remarks funny--any straight man would. BTW could you give me a link to the thread about half naked PLA troops being called 'beasts'? I need some more humor.

You should expect this when you started this provocation first.

Again, more nonsense trolling in the highlighted part.

Check out the guy in my avatar.

scan0014-1.jpg

You should be the last person calling anyone an idiot, thus far the only thing you bring to the table is fabricating stories and being in denial despite irrefutable facts.

And I could care less about what your sexual preference is, as I stated I found your remarks funny--any straight man would. BTW could you give me a link to the thread about half naked PLA troops being called 'beasts'? I need some more humor.

funny to see chinese members going mad at a pakistani soldier , call it pakistan-china brotherhood:D

funny to see chinese members going mad at a pakistani soldier , call it pakistan-china brotherhood:D

I would also admire this guy if he is an Indian pilot. :wave:

If he is not a pilot, then he would not be that much cooler. :D

You should expect this when you started this provocation first.

Again, more nonsense trolling in the highlighted part.

Why so defensive? You are male admiring the looks of another male, my comment was nothing more than a light hearted observation that you took serious. Than again what did you expect when posting such comments. I’m sure if you told your male friends that you find a particular guy handsome they would probably laugh at you or at best smirk.

pakistani's have that problem of making things more dramatized than just keeping it clean and simple.

SO YOU GOT ANY PROBLEM WITH THAT? JUST **** OFF FROM DEF.PK. YOU ARE ALREADY CREATING TOO MANY PROBLEMS FOR IT.

Why so defensive? You are male admiring the looks of another male, my comment was nothing more than a light hearted observation that you took serious. Than again what did you expect when posting such comments. I’m sure if you told your male friends that you find a particular guy handsome they would probably laugh at you or at best smirk.

Dude, too much whines from you.

No one can help you because of your butthurt feeling, considering you have the previous record of creating an independent topic just to ****** about Martian2, another poster who had a disagreement with you.

BTW, leave me alone if you dislike me, and you are in my ignored list as well since i don't even wanna reply your posts.

I found your comments funny, how is that whining? If anything it is you that is whining and blowing things out of proportion.

No one can help you because of your butthurt feeling, considering you have the previous record of creating an independent topic just to ****** about Martian2, another poster who had a disagreement with you.

More like pointing out his errors. I merely pointed out where he was wrong, I also pulled up multiple quotes were he contradicted himself. Than again, this has nothing to do with the topic. So while you accuse me of derailing the thread you are the one that is going in all directions.

BTW, leave me alone if you dislike me, and you are in my ignored list as well since i don't even wanna reply your posts.

You often post irrational comments without any proof to back them, continue to do so and I will continue to quote you and put you on the spot. It has nothing to do with disliking you, if you continue your may lays I will challenge you. This is a public forum after all.

I found your comments funny, how is that whining? If anything it is you that is whining and blowing things out of proportion.

More like pointing out his errors. I merely pointed out where he was wrong, I also pulled up multiple quotes were he contradicted himself. Than again, this has nothing to do with the topic. So while you accuse me of derailing the thread you are the one that is going in all directions.

You often post irrational comments without any proof to back them, continue to do so and I will continue to quote you and put you on the spot. It has nothing to do with disliking you, if you continue your may lays I will challenge you. This is a public forum after all.

Lol, this Ruskie is getting real.

Anyway, i am going to stop replying in this thread since i don't want to leave it as a mess.

Thumb_MichealJacksonPopcorn.gif

Back
Top Bottom