What's new

Chinese kid with PAF pilot.

312920_148913038534759_103196843106379_246163_1201850699_n.jpg
WITH THIS PHOTO PAKISTAN WANT TO SHOW ITS INTIMACY WITH ITS FRIEND CHINA WHOM THEY SAY DEEPER THAN SEA HIGHER THAN MOUNTAINS

WITH THIS PHOTO PAKISTAN WANT TO SHOW ITS INTIMACY WITH ITS FRIEND CHINA WHOM THEY SAY DEEPER THAN SEA HIGHER THAN MOUNTAINS

pakistani's have that problem of making things more dramatized than just keeping it clean and simple.

Lol, stop going after me because of the disagreement in the other debate.

This makes you look more and more like a troll.

Our disagreements have nothing to do with my post. I just couldn't help but laugh at you since, you know you are drooling over a nother man :lol:

Fighter jets have a gender :angel:

Not just me, many Chinese amateurs think J-10B is more suitable for the female pilots.

---------- Post added at 04:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:59 AM ----------

Our disagreements have nothing to do with my post. I just couldn't help but laugh at you drooling over a nother man :lol:

I am straight, you idiot.

And there is nothing wrong to admire other people.

Our disagreements have nothing to do with my post. I just couldn't help but laugh at you since, you know you are drooling over a nother man :lol:

Yeah but the guy in the photo does have movie star qualities.

Next time it should be prohibited to bring any butthurt feeling or any other personal issues into the other topics.

Not just me, many Chinese amateurs think J-10B is more suitable for the female pilots.

---------- Post added at 04:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:59 AM ----------

I am straight, you idiot.
And there is nothing wrong to admire other people.

You should be the last person calling anyone an idiot, thus far the only thing you bring to the table is fabricating stories and being in denial despite irrefutable facts.

And I could care less about what your sexual preference is, as I stated I found your remarks funny--any straight man would. BTW could you give me a link to the thread about half naked PLA troops being called 'beasts'? I need some more humor.

Back
Top Bottom