What's new

Chinese Islamic militants setting up bases in Pak

So pakistan media is all great great news ????

Much better in fact - don't compare , you would only be ashamed of yourself and will waste your time.

We all see now pakistan media of taliban support policy and hate america policy have landed them nowhere but in bombings runs done by talibs created by its own govt ????

Proofs please.

Stop being so disconnected to ground realities if you want to close your eyes and ignore then nobody is stopping you, but advising someone to what you belive undermining the ground realities is what i call as bullshyte.

And what it has got to do with the topic ?

If you want to support your claim come up with a credible news other than rupeenews or Moin Ansari type of news.

Again - whats the point of it ?

Till then let chinese decide whats good for themselves .

Who is stopping them ?

Can you provide the proofs - that the chinese are setting up bases in Pakistan - any photos - documents - interviews with any militants ??

Do you have anything to speak upon ?
Nut up or shut up!

Much better in fact - don't compare , you would only be ashamed of yourself and will waste your time.

Proofs please.

And what it has got to do with the topic ?

Again - whats the point of it ?

Who is stopping them ?

Can you provide the proofs - that the chinese are setting up bases in Pakistan - any photos - documents - interviews with any militants ??

Do you have anything to speak upon ?
Nut up or shut up!

Proof is in the article itself! well if you want a pakistani source i cant help it.

And iam sure google is your best friend there are loads of information about uighurs in pakistan.

Proof is in the article itself! well if you want a pakistani source i cant help it.

And iam sure google is your best friend there are loads of information about uighurs in pakistan.

No i need testimonies , photos , videos , Location , their route of supply line and all info that you would give about a base.

Reporting something is different from Proving its Existence - Reporters also report about UFO's and Aliens - Area 51 and BS like that but its just a news not a Proof !

So you need to come up with sensible info if not dont reply this post and i will take it as a surrender.

I think India is funding these people to do that. Just like they are paying some people in pakistan to do this. They love this proxy war.

I think India is funding these people to do that. Just like they are paying some people in pakistan to do this. They love this proxy war.

We shouldn't play this blame game until we get our hands on some relevant proofs.

Back
Top Bottom