What's new

Chinese investors threaten to move capital from KP to Balochistan? HARD FACTS NAYA PAKISTAN.

So Chinese investors lacking confidence in KPK government is MQM's fault? Tell me once again that PTI is the party of educated middle-class. Your leap of logic is quite astounding. Do you also blame MQM for Imran Khan's worshipping of Taliban folks?
i never blamed mqm for the incident in my post .. read it carefully .. im just saying some mqm stooge are working day and night against mqm .. u will see that all the anti post are started by 2 persons only which are firm supporter of mqm .. the rest of the post is showed me ur maturity level so ill not get into any kinda of arguement with u :)

Folks don't jump like monkeys [pml-n walas and mush lovers]

This company is doing illegal things and over the top threatening, even Balochistan is more strict in giving contracts. As Rafael said it is true KPK wants bigger fair share because Resources are from the Province, KPK won't lose anything we can hire another company to do the Job several EU/CA companies are ready. The reko dek had the same problem foreign company wanted bigger share while the resources were local. I think law should be passed Federally that any company coming to Pakistan atleast 60% resources should be given to that Province. Second I would like to say FU Pak goverments for not establishing and having companies to do the job just like Iran and other central asian countries, we are in 2014 and begging others to do the job for us.
PTI dissidents form pressure group in KP Assembly - DAWN.COM
if everything was right, why thats happening there?
you can run , but you cant hide!

i guss its perfect time, that PTI,s patriots should not listen to these dam dream boys of IMRAN,s fantsy club?
& must speakup of all the wrong doings in the party, for the better 2mmarow, with or without PTI?

The chinese firm had exported 500 tons of iron ore to China illegally, while they only had the permission to explore.Had the govt been corrupt they would have taken bribe and turned a blind eye similar to reko deq incident where chinese were allowed to own 98% of mined gold with only 2% as royalty to govt! KP govt should be appreciated for stopping the illegal exploitation of pak mineral wealth.
Illegally "exporting" is also called as smuggling. Where does an average pakistani's faith lie? In China..or in their natural resources. When something like this has happened with Israel, India outrightly blacklisted that company. Will pakistan also do the same? Lets see..

Illegally "exporting" is also called as smuggling. Where does an average pakistani's faith lie? In China..or in their natural resources. When something like this has happened with Israel, India outrightly blacklisted that company. Will pakistan also do the same? Lets see..
there is no probe of that happening so, there is no point of doing so?
i hvnt seen any one getting a death sentence for the charges of crouption, any where else but only in china?
so all this mad cow theory, is creation of fanboys club of a political party, which losted the elections, & now is in dividing mode?

پشاور: چینی کمپنیوں نےغیرقانونی طورپر 500 ٹن معدنیات برآمدکیں، وزیرمعدنیات خیبرپختونخوا ضیاء اللہ آفریدی

BlbczSjCEAEsrh1.jpg

پشاور: برآمدکی گئی معدنیات کی مالیت 2لاکھ ڈالر ہے. معدنیات کی برآمدت میں ملوث افرادکےخلاف قانونی کارروائی کررہےہیں، ضیاء اللہ آفریدی

پشاور: معدنی ذخائرمیں غیر قانونی طورپرکام کرنےوالے38 افرادگرفتارکیےہیں، ضیاء اللہ آفریدی

District Govt including Commissioner & Deputy Commissioner in addition to police is in loop to stop illegal mining in KP. Ziaullah Afridi.

Till next month international bidding is expected & open bidding will take place for first time in history. KP Minister Ziaullah Afridi.

1400 leases granted in previous govt out of which only 400 are active. That's why we imposed ban on new leasing. KP Minister Ziaullah Afridi

First time in history inviting international investors to attract them on forming blocks. Said KP Minister Ziaullah Afridi.

100 leases are already cancelled and we have also cancelled lease of Faryal Talpur being inactive one. KP Minister Ziaullah Afridi.

Chinese mining firm is issued several show-cause notices, last served has 27th April deadline. If no ans given, will be blacklisted. KP Min.

Other Chinese investors present at press conference to ensure Chinese govt is not involved in fraud with that firm

BlbnLhDIIAAZEKN.jpg

@batmannow so its basically the corrupt chinese firms crying a river, and the media sounded like as if KP govt was at fault... these bloody corporate companies sucking up our resources unaccounted.

again HATSS OFF TO PTI GOVT for taking a stand. Yes **** you all haters, this is Naya KhyberPukhtoonkhuwa !! :pakistan:

Last edited:
there is no probe of that happening so, there is no point of doing so?
i hvnt seen any one getting a death sentence for the charges of crouption, any where else but only in china?
so all this mad cow theory, is creation of fanboys club of a political party, which losted the elections, & now is in dividing mode?
Dosent matter who lost or won the elections. It's your mineral wealth which is being looted. 98% to china and 2 % to the government is a blatant loot. Hope India would find someone like that. Where were the policy makers and officials when 500 tonnes of precious iron ore is being smuggled??

PTI dissidents form pressure group in KP Assembly - DAWN.COM
if everything was right, why thats happening there?
you can run , but you cant hide!

i guss its perfect time, that PTI,s patriots should not listen to these dam dream boys of IMRAN,s fantsy club?
& must speakup of all the wrong doings in the party, for the better 2mmarow, with or without PTI?

O Bhai why are you always burning go take a ghusal and pray to Allah to calm you down, stop chugalkhori and ghebat all the time. WTF are you taking about you brainless chap...a company foreign one is doing illegal things they need to be taught lesson the only reason the company is threatening because sharif baradars asked them we'll support you but technically provincial govt in power can throw them out and give the contract fairly to better companies.

Last post something related to the topic not off-topics I shall report you now shuu away.

@People PTI is not some stupid noora mushy or qalandari ppp party, if someone is doing something wrong/illegal they will be kicked out there is no room for fraud, bribes everything in KPK is on merit this company is soon going to find itself blacklisted in KPK.

Last edited:
O Bhai why are you always burning go take a ghusal and pray to Allah to calm you down, stop chugalkhori and ghebat all the time. WTF are you taking about you brainless chap...a company foreign one is doing illegal things they need to be taught lesson the only reason the company is threatening because sharif baradars asked them we'll support you but technically provincial govt in power can throw them out and give the contract fairly to better companies.

Last post something related to the topic not off-topics I shall report you now shuu away.

@People PTI is not some stupid noora mushy or qalandari ppp party, if someone is doing something wrong/illegal they will be kicked out there is no room for fraud, bribes everything in KPK is on merit this company is soon going to find itself blacklisted in KPK.
go bring a fraud case on that compny you PTI sunami champ?will you?
present the proves of the wrong doings. of that company or just shutup!
the last thing KPK needs, is getting black listed by CHINA the biggest economic power of the world?
stop of bieng a dam "kawaal" doing bhondi kawaali for PTI, cause even its parlimentrians in KPK are reporting wrong doings in KPK govt, & hve created a pteasure group, face the reality?

no terrorists ever get black listed in KpK?
i guss this thread is started by me,so instead getting out of your skins & naming others for your dam party failures try to remove those wrong doings in KPK.?

پشاور: چینی کمپنیوں نےغیرقانونی طورپر 500 ٹن معدنیات برآمدکیں، وزیرمعدنیات خیبرپختونخوا ضیاء اللہ آفریدی

BlbczSjCEAEsrh1.jpg

پشاور: برآمدکی گئی معدنیات کی مالیت 2لاکھ ڈالر ہے. معدنیات کی برآمدت میں ملوث افرادکےخلاف قانونی کارروائی کررہےہیں، ضیاء اللہ آفریدی

پشاور: معدنی ذخائرمیں غیر قانونی طورپرکام کرنےوالے38 افرادگرفتارکیےہیں، ضیاء اللہ آفریدی

District Govt including Commissioner & Deputy Commissioner in addition to police is in loop to stop illegal mining in KP. Ziaullah Afridi.

Till next month international bidding is expected & open bidding will take place for first time in history. KP Minister Ziaullah Afridi.

1400 leases granted in previous govt out of which only 400 are active. That's why we imposed ban on new leasing. KP Minister Ziaullah Afridi

First time in history inviting international investors to attract them on forming blocks. Said KP Minister Ziaullah Afridi.

100 leases are already cancelled and we have also cancelled lease of Faryal Talpur being inactive one. KP Minister Ziaullah Afridi.

Chinese mining firm is issued several show-cause notices, last served has 27th April deadline. If no ans given, will be blacklisted. KP Min.

Other Chinese investors present at press conference to ensure Chinese govt is not involved in fraud with that firm

BlbnLhDIIAAZEKN.jpg

@batmannow so its basically the corrupt chinese firms crying a river, and the media sounded like as if KP govt was at fault... these bloody corporate companies sucking up our resources unaccounted.

again HATSS OFF TO PTI GOVT for taking a stand. Yes **** you all haters, this is Naya KhyberPukhtoonkhuwa !! :pakistan:
reported for fucking post!
so tommarow KPK govt is going to KPK high court?
what you think, just reading some stupid doccument will prove anything

So Chinese investors lacking confidence in KPK government is MQM's fault? Tell me once again that PTI is the party of educated middle-class. Your leap of logic is quite astounding. Do you also blame MQM for Imran Khan's worshipping of Taliban folks?

Arrey sanjo
Tsunami a gayi hai KPK MEIN
tabhi Bstan ja rahe hai
NAYA KPK is here

go bring a fraud case on that compny you PTI sunami champ?will you?
present the proves of the wrong doings. of that company or just shutup!
the last thing KPK needs, is getting black listed by CHINA the biggest economic power of the world?
stop of bieng a dam "kawaal" doing bhondi kawaali for PTI, cause even its parlimentrians in KPK are reporting wrong doings in KPK govt, & hve created a pteasure group, face the reality?

no terrorists ever get black listed in KpK?
i guss this thread is started by me,so instead getting out of your skins & naming others for your dam party failures try to remove those wrong doings in KPK.?

reported for fucking post!
so tommarow KPK govt is going to KPK high court?
what you think, just reading some stupid doccument will prove anything

guilty company's licences are being canceled, thats good, surely they should be taken to court as well..

The chinese firm had exported 500 tons of iron ore to China illegally, while they only had the permission to explore.Had the govt been corrupt they would have taken bribe and turned a blind eye similar to reko deq incident where chinese were allowed to own 98% of mined gold with only 2% as royalty to govt! KP govt should be appreciated for stopping the illegal exploitation of pak mineral wealth.

Does Chinese company do illegal activities? Probably, but here's the thing, to look at it from both sides.

Companies must make money, they put their time and effort into it and they got families and employees that depend on the money.

Pakistani officials want bribes, yes, so does Chinese officials, and even American officials want some sort of backing. But here's the thing, Chinese officials will take the bribe and let the company make money within reason.

But looking at Pakistan development, it's apparent, that Pakistan officials limits the earning potential of said companies even with bribes.

I know because Nationalist China was like this, sucking the life out of companies, because they got no other source of income for state and personal. They don't take from the sales, they take from the flour, so you can't even make bread to sell.

I'm not saying the Pakistani government is wrong or Chinese are wrong, but some sort of agreement and priorities must be in place. The Chinese approach is I'll let you take advantage of my labor and land, and resources, but you must let me learn from you and let me be part of it.

For all the talk of Chinese "stealing" American jobs, we were exploited like no other to even gave us the chance to compete today.

all accusations?
come on go to courts, whats hidden there?

then come & post the crap you are trying too?
untill that, should keep quite?

read, you impatient baboon read... 38 people arrested, and legal action to be taken against the company.

Back
Top Bottom