What's new

Chinese investors offer to invest in KP energy sector

Leader

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

A group of the heads of Chinese investment companies, who called on Chief Minister Pervez Khattak on Wednesday, offered to invest in the energy sector particularly hydel power generation in Malakand division.

Welcoming the offer, the chief minister said the Chinese companies had shown interest to make huge investment in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. A handout said Pervez Khattak held a meeting with the investors here.

They included Zhang Lida (EO China Beijing company Ltd), Chen Qijin, Tao Xiujuan, Ms Zhai Lei, Cao Wenjian (Chairman Pak-China Investment Company), Zhang Yanzi, Madam Luxiao (CEO HP Winner Lighting & Design Marketing Hangzho China) and Energy Lamps Unit Ltd representatives. Rafaqatullah Babar, advisor to CM on Economic Affairs and In-charge Investment Promotion Cell, Muhammad Ashfaq Khan, Principal Secretary to CM, Khalid Pervez, Additional Chief Secretary, Sahibzada Saeed Secretary Energy & Power, Secretary Planning & Development, Heads of SHYDO and KPHA and others attended the meeting.

The meeting termed the energy designs and models of Chinese companies safe, successful and environment friendly that could withstand extreme weather conditions and sustained minimal damage in earthquakes and floods.

“The projects could create thousands of job opportunities for local engineers, skilled and unskilled youth,” the handout said. Pervez Khattak directed the relevant authorities to provide all facilities to the investors under one-window operation.

He said the provincial government would take effective steps to provide security to the Chinese investors and meet all the requirements to secure their investment. He said the foreign investors would never feel any insecurity in the province.

The Chinese investors said that they had no reservations about their security or safety of investment in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and they considered it their second home. They said that they would be pleased to engage the local people in economic activities.

Chinese investors offer to invest in KP energy sector - thenews.com.pk

let us stop talking and get to work! PLEASE
time is slipping and nothing much is being done. Need to start some projects in KP that improve overall standard of life there and that can be seen and shown as models.
I agree that correcting the system is an important step but tangible improvements are the ones that are counted most when people like our talk about government workings. This will be important if we want to move forward from where we are now. (talking from PTI perspective)

let us stop talking and get to work! PLEASE
time is slipping and nothing much is being done. Need to start some projects in KP that improve overall standard of life there and that can be seen and shown as models.
I agree that correcting the system is an important step but tangible improvements are the ones that are counted most when people like our talk about government workings. This will be important if we want to move forward from where we are now. (talking from PTI perspective)

probably you are not following KP related news.

here: Naya KPK | News & Updates

even today PTI is launching yet another health service for rural areas.

probably you are not following KP related news.

here: Naya KPK | News & Updates

even today PTI is launching yet another health service for rural areas.

Yes i was not, and if a supporter like me is not following so it is higly unlikely the the neutral masses are, let alone the hardcore feudal politics supporters. These things must be advertised, must be forced upon the neutrals so they can know it. It is not being cried about and after last elections we all know this is what does the trick. PTI wont win it based on only there work ethics or moral values but will need to play the politics and let people know what good they are doing. I know media is biased but any good must be announced loud and clear for the whole country to know. I live in Faisalabad, i city traditionally belonging to PMLN and i know who much harsh arguments i face on daily basis and how to coupe with them.
I am sorry to say this but PTI now need to gear up politically and start sending our the message in a way that it reaches every one in this country!

This is all written with utmost respect for PTI and by a person who is desperate for the situation to improve for PTI and for the country!

Yes i was not, and if a supporter like me is not following so it is higly unlikely the the neutral masses are, let alone the hardcore feudal politics supporters. These things must be advertised, must be forced upon the neutrals so they can know it. It is not being cried about and after last elections we all know this is what does the trick. PTI wont win it based on only there work ethics or moral values but will need to play the politics and let people know what good they are doing. I know media is biased but any good must be announced loud and clear for the whole country to know. I live in Faisalabad, i city traditionally belonging to PMLN and i know who much harsh arguments i face on daily basis and how to coupe with them.
I am sorry to say this but PTI now need to gear up politically and start sending our the message in a way that it reaches every one in this country!

This is all written with utmost respect for PTI and by a person who is desperate for the situation to improve for PTI and for the country!

Obviously you cannot argue back because you are not aware or updated on the developments taking place in KP. Anyway you need to see through the thread and contribute suggestions there..

Obviously you cannot argue back because you are not aware or updated on the developments taking place in KP. Anyway you need to see through the thread and contribute suggestions there..
That is the very point i am arguing about. It is not the responsibility of people to get updated, majority wont be, if a supporter like me is not then you cannot say that the neutral masses or the other population will be updated about WHAT IS GOING ON IN KPK uless we, the PTI, make them know it.

What i know if that IK was asking for PEPCO and today when it was authorized our CM have said no to it. I know the reason why this happened but will PTI come forward and make every one realize why? i dont think so,

this is Pakistan and we will have to make lot of noise about any good that we do unless people are only seeing PTI giving Dharna's and protests and that is pretty much that. you like it or not but unless we start crying about A MOTORWAY THAT WE BUILT no one will listen.

you point for taking the discussion in the suggestion thread is well noted and will join you people there as well

That is the very point i am arguing about. It is not the responsibility of people to get updated, majority wont be, if a supporter like me is not then you cannot say that the neutral masses or the other population will be updated about WHAT IS GOING ON IN KPK uless we, the PTI, make them know it.

What i know if that IK was asking for PEPCO and today when it was authorized our CM have said no to it. I know the reason why this happened but will PTI come forward and make every one realize why? i dont think so,

this is Pakistan and we will have to make lot of noise about any good that we do unless people are only seeing PTI giving Dharna's and protests and that is pretty much that. you like it or not but unless we start crying about A MOTORWAY THAT WE BUILT no one will listen.

you point for taking the discussion in the suggestion thread is well noted and will join you people there as well

In one word "Grow-up" PTI and stop talking and start working. People are watching you and waiting for your delivery what you said during elections and if you fail to do so then this party will be finish and no body can able to stop that.

Back
Top Bottom