What's new

Chinese helicopters violated Indian airspace: Reports

How many times we've violated their air space and on the ground, what did the mighty Chinese do?
NATO butchered your soldiers, and what the hell did you do about it?

I agree. I do not consider Pakistan a self respecting nation. If Pakistani leadership had an iota of self respect, they would have declared war on the issue of Siachen.

At least we found out that they have violated our air space when they were at it.. unlike our neighbour who chest thump for possessing Nukes even at the slightest of grievances and had their air space violated , worlds most wanted man picked , shot at few people and went away safely :)
Sleep well mate!!

Pakistan is not a self respecting nation. Agreed. But you are, aren't you? According to Indian media, The Chinese intrusion was 10 km inside your territory. Are you learning from Pakistan then?

Mother India was violated and nothing was done. At least Pakistan did block NATO supplies ; at least, Pakistan pretended to do something.

764px-Ladakh_locator_map.svg.png

Kashmir_region_2004.jpg

Pakistan is not a self respecting nation. Agreed. But you are, aren't you? According to Indian media, The Chinese intrusion was 10 km inside your territory. Are you learning from Pakistan then?

Mother India was violated and nothing was done. At least Pakistan did block NATO supplies ; at least, Pakistan pretended to do something.

Agreed on Ur first point about Pakistan..
There is a difference between intrusion and killing of Soldiers defending the borders... tell me when was the last time , after `62 we had a war/scuffle with China in which any parties soldiers were killled.. or they came into India and found the most wanted man inside of it. murdered him right there.. and took the body with them?

and as U said , Pakistan only `pretended` taking action by blocking access routes to Nato tankers... for a limited period.. and on top of that there was NO apology given by the US.. they just got away by saying " It was unfortunate" ... and the routes were opened..
but hey do U remember the incident when a US plane infiltrated our air space ..2 jets were scrambled to get that plane to land forcefully... it was only let go after thorough inspection of the guys aboard the aircraft!!

Back
Top Bottom