What's new

Chinese grapes, potatoes sold in Vietnam heavily contaminated

Status
Not open for further replies.
and those poor low caste indians cant even afford 'cheap' Chinese products thats why more than 5000 childern dying every single day, and sometimes half country 'travelled' back to stone age without power

Honestly I don't want the Mainland to produce anymore "cheap products", especially food and water.
For @#$'s sake clean up the river which providing/selling water to my city...

You troll trolls with facts, logic and knowledge. :)

I tried, usually it doesn't work, because since when do common sense, logic, facts and knowledge have anything to do with troll. This is not a facts finding exercise, and the purpose of this exercise is to throw whatever mud they can find at each other until one party gives up or one is satisfied in his own mind how dirty the other look. What they fail to do is just to look into the mirror to realize that people who lives in glass house should be throwing stuff at all.

difficult to talk to uncivilised people how we civilised people live in a clean ordered society, they probably though corpses floating in the rivers are common as how it is in India

I still cannot understand how could people survive from the Ganges (they even drink that water directly)

Honestly I don't want the Mainland to produce any "cheap products" anymore, especially food and water.
For @#$'s sake clean up the river which providing/selling water to my city...

Those things take time. Whenever there is an economic incentive, there are always people jump at the first opportunity doing those kind of stuff. It is not like most people have a social conscience especially in the developing countries.

Even if the Chinese products are not contaminated, we will contaminate some of it, spread its scary news to the masses, ...all in all to ...reduce the trade deficit with the Chinese.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom