What's new

Chinese government, nervous about comparisons between Tahrir and Tiananmen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have some respect for Indians. Little tricks will never work. Indians won't wait for China to build a dam. They will try to destroy them with air strikes. Indians won't let Chinese hot money enter and leave India. India will confiscate them.

The only realistic solution is old fashioned strategic bombardment of enemies' industrial base using WS-2D artillery rockets (400 km range) or CJ-10 cruise missiles.

Do not worry. We have completed construction of dams upstream of the Ganges.
If India dare to bombing, we have reason to destroy the future of India.
²ØľˮµçÕ¾_°Ù¶È°Ù¿Æ
20091913448359.jpg

2010716213113232.JPG

2008111814466839.jpg

201081083328.jpg

Have some respect for Indians. Little tricks will never work -- they are our 师傅 in this field. Indians won't wait for China to build a dam. They will try to destroy them with air strikes. Indians won't let Chinese hot money enter and leave India. India will confiscate them.

The only realistic solution is old fashioned strategic bombardment of enemies' industrial base using WS-2D artillery rockets (400 km range) or CJ-10 cruise missiles.

If they do that, we will harmonize them the way the US democratized Iraq and Afghanistan.

Do not worry. We have completed construction of dams upstream of the Ganges.
If India dare to bombing, we have reason to destroy the future of India.
That is why they are building up troops in the eastern sector and buying M-777 light artillery and Apache helicopters.

They are also trying to build a working Agni 2 but no luck yet. They missed the "January 2011" announced test date already.

India can not determine which hedge funds is China's.
If it dares to confiscate private property, that is tantamount to a declaration of war to the world.

That is why they are building up troops in the eastern sector and buying M-777 light artillery and Apache helicopters.

They are also trying to build a working Agni 2 but no luck yet. They missed the "January 2011" announced test date already.

It does not matter, we can build nuclear power plants in dams.
If the dam is destroyed, the water will be contaminated.

India can not determine which hedge funds is China's.
If it dares to confiscate private property, that is tantamount to a declaration of war to the world.
I am unconvinced. That almost sounds like Indian self-delusion. The Indian government can and will confiscate whatever they wish within the sovereign territory of India under their actual control. That is a fact.

this is the reason they are building worldwide public opinion by spreading misleading news reports that China is building dams on China's Yarlung river in China's TAR region. I pity those overconfident Chinese fellows who underestimate india and suffer from self-complacency. when india will capture more Chinese lands, these poor fellows won't have time to regret. if I find a poisonous snake, should I wait till it bites me? I say, kill the snake before it bites you.

1 schezwan noodles,1 garlic manchurian and Prawn mOmo's for me :P

Enjoying this chinese party on this thread :cheesy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom